2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Expect to see a fair amount of White-on-White crime when the 49ers offense has the ball.

A very watchable game here, followed by an equally watchable SB coming up now that black America’s team has been eliminated.
I literally laughed out loud at an airport bar when La Porta delivered the blow . Couple guys looked at me funny. I was like don’t f$$k with Italians.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Purdy with an INT. Hope he bounces back. The militant black media talking heads will go after Purdy hard tomorrow and deflect any criticism away from Jackson.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Good run by Gibbs for the Detroit TD. They'd honestly be the easiest team in the world to root for if not for the presence of the odious trash talker and cheap shot CJ Gardner-Johnson (whose cheap shot on Samuel cost them 30ish yards on the interception).

Hartline

Guru
Niners O-line is getting bullied on passing plays. Purdy cant step into his throws and it caused the pick

The defense getting zero stops doesnt help

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think because of his experience, Goff may be the better QB to play in the Super Bowl. Purdy is a great story but he's still little more than a rookie. Goff has been there and is at his peak.

I like both teams equally, maybe the Lions more because of their defense and how good and noticeable their overachievers are. So I'll be happy no matter how this game turns out.

El Gringo

Mentor
Why not roll Purdy out a little? It seams like Shanahan has him stuck in the pocket.

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
I prefer Lions as a team but CMC getting SB MVP was my silent hope. He's by far the most impactful white player in the league in years.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I prefer Lions as a team but CMC getting SB MVP was my silent hope. He's by far the most impactful white player in the league in years.
^^ Exactly. Cmac is the biggest caste buster there currently is. I'm fine if Lions win but, prefer the 49ers primarily for that reason

Warhawk_46

Master
This is where I stand as well. It would help if Detroit had a couple more palefaces on offense.

As it is, San Fran with CMC is impossible for me not to root for.

Now it could be a tale of two halves, but nothing I’ve seen so far indicates the black San Fran defense can stop my grandmother, much less the Lions’ balanced offense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
49ers need some more players that look like Bosa on the defense.
Yeah, that's such a turnoff, no backups even. Maybe they'll draft a little better this year as the Shanahan/Lynch duo is one of the shrewdest in the league, though that's not saying a lot in a hard-core Caste NFL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
DeJean, Bishop, Freyler would be awesome at Safety if Lynch had any nepotism towards White Safeties.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah, that's such a turnoff, no backups even. Maybe they'll draft a little better this year as the Shanahan/Lynch duo is one of the shrewdest in the league, though that's not saying a lot in a hard-core Caste NFL.

Let's be honest though - they lucked out with Purdy after making one of the biggest potential franchise ruining trades for Trey Lance. Bosa was a no brainer, CMC a no brainer trade option which they did get done. I do give them credit for admitting the Lance mistake and moving on from him for a minimal return.

Bosa sack!

Warhawk_46

Master
700 visitors to the site right now. Have to wonder if it's the CMC effect.
Guarantee it is making an impact. As someone just stated a few posts earlier in the thread, he is the biggest caste story in decades.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I like how Bosa reacts after a sack, no gyrating, no doing the worm on the field, especially with his team getting whipped to this point.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Just realized we didn’t start 23 LB thread for College Stars. Usually we’re on that!