2023 New England Patriots

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So now DWFs are fighting and killing each over their team of alien blacks vs another rival team of alien blacks?! Clown Town.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
So now DWFs are fighting and killing each over their team of alien blacks vs another rival team of alien blacks?! Clown Town.
Clown world! It seems the DWF fights have doubled/tripled since scamdemic!

That dude filming it wearing the Brady jersey. Brady is of course the GOAT, but wearing another man's name on your shirt just doesn't sit right with me, no matter who it is.

jphoss

Mentor
That dude filming it wearing the Brady jersey. Brady is of course the GOAT, but wearing another man's name on your shirt just doesn't sit right with me, no matter who it is.
It’s DWF at its finest. Nothing says I have no self respect more than wearing another man’s name on your back

woody39

Mentor
https://nfltraderumors.co/patriots-signing-qb-will-grier-to-active-roster/

Genius at work! Instead of addressing woeful "talent" at wide receiver and offensive line the Patriots decided to sign Will Grier. Grier might have had an opportunity to play this weekend for the Bengals as Burrow is injured.
I think the signing is good for us for the long term. I agree the o line needs addressing but there is no short term fix because of the poor signings and lack of building quality and retaining what we have. Problem is they have terrible cap management so couldn't retain Thuney for instance. Spending and guarantees on Jonnu Smith for instance was ludicrous. Even signing Hunter Henry love him but Spending that much on the tight end position in one year poor building.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The last days of the reign of The Genius?

The Patriots didn’t just lose to the Saints. Bill Belichick gave up.​

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The last days of the reign of The Genius?

The Patriots didn’t just lose to the Saints. Bill Belichick gave up.​

It’s funny with everything these so called journalists write on the Patriots we here at this site are the only ones that call out the obvious. I see stupid comments on social media when a White college athlete makes a great play - mostly “Future Patriot”. They of course say this in jest as it’s in their NPC programming to do so. None will acknowledge the efficiency of the peak Patriots with its all White offensive line and playmakers at all positions.

Even in the last few years Hogan, Amendola, Gronk and Edelman all remained as the offensive line got more sumofied.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There was hope that with both Hunter Henry and Mike Gesicki on the team this year, both very talented pass catchers, that they might at least be poor man's versions of the success they had with Gronk and Hernandez, but it's a testimony to the garbage The Genius has accumulated at WR and the o-line again that they have both been virtually worthless.

I also fear that Mac Jones, like Daniel Jones with the Giants, is being ruined as far as any chance to develop his talent thanks to being on a terrible offense again this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rumors are the genius is going to get the black quarterback on the practice squad some time. I hate this team and the overrated head coach!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair, I've seen a lot of articles critical of the wide receivers The Genius has taken in the early rounds, as it's been an atrocious group with no exceptions I can recall. But your overall point is of course correct, as nothing is ever given "deep dive" criticism when it involves the endless revolving door of early round black draft busts, not just for the Patriots but the entire league, which would require an examination of the obvious long-standing shrinking of the black talent pool -- similar to what occurred in baseball some 40 years ago and continuing until now -- and of the Caste System itself.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
To be fair, I've seen a lot of articles critical of the wide receivers The Genius has taken in the early rounds, as it's been an atrocious group with no exceptions I can recall. But your overall point is of course correct, as nothing is ever given "deep dive" criticism when it involves the endless revolving door of early round black draft busts, not just for the Patriots but the entire league, which would require an examination of the obvious long-standing shrinking of the black talent pool -- similar to what occurred in baseball some 40 years ago and continuing until now -- and of the Caste System itself.

For sure. The "Genius" has been under our critical eye for probably the past 8 or 9 years if not the last decade in terms of his awful drafting. He's missed everywhere. His whole career was made off of low risk/high reward players - Tom Brady was a 6th rounder, Welker was signed to an offer sheet as a free agent, Edelman a late rounder, Woodhead a free agent signing, Hogan and Amendola both acquired via free agency after showing ability in the league with limited opportunity. Gronkowski was a 2nd round pick.

They also let Braxton Berrios leave after drafting him, failed to give Winovich a fair shot, let Ted Karras and Joe Thuney walk in free agency.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For sure. The "Genius" has been under our critical eye for probably the past 8 or 9 years if not the last decade in terms of his awful drafting. He's missed everywhere. His whole career was made off of low risk/high reward players - Tom Brady was a 6th rounder, Welker was signed to an offer sheet as a free agent, Edelman a late rounder, Woodhead a free agent signing, Hogan and Amendola both acquired via free agency after showing ability in the league with limited opportunity. Gronkowski was a 2nd round pick.

They also let Braxton Berrios leave after drafting him, failed to give Winovich a fair shot, let Ted Karras and Joe Thuney walk in free agency.

Sometimes luck is just as valueable as skill or intelligence. Maybe, just maybe Coach Belicuck the fake genius was lucky through
free agency signings and also having the greatest qb to ever play the game of football. Not saying he is a horrible coach but I am
saying that he most likely is not the greatest coach of all time no matter how many super bowls his teams won. His talent evaluations
over the last decade in drafting along with not adapting to the changing trends in the NFL leave him stuck in quicksand.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Genius, idiot savant, or just suffering from dementia?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Funny how things can change. Genius deserves some humble pie.

Snow Plow

Guru
Funny how things can change. Genius deserves some humble pie.
Who knows how much Robert Kraft screws up that team also? We are criticizing one of our guys when Kraft is surely not one of us and is dumb enough to get caught at an Asian massage parlor.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Who knows how much Robert Kraft screws up that team also? We are criticizing one of our guys when Kraft is surely not one of us and is dumb enough to get caught at an Asian massage parlor.
No doubt I’d criticize both. They deserve scrutiny and we’ve dealt it lol

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like The Genius isn't going anywhere for at least two years:

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Bill Belichick signed a “lucrative multi-year new contract” in the offseason.
Per Rapoport, Belichick is locked up on long-term and owner Robert Kraft will not be inclined to move on from his head coach anytime soon. The contracts of NFL coaches are fully guaranteed, incentivizing teams to stick with their bosses to the bitter end. Even as they sit at 1-5 with a -80 point differential, the Pats are stuck with their head coach for at least another year or more. Per Rapoport, the contract was one of the “most closely held secrets in New England.” Now, at the height of the Belichick job security rumors, it has come to light. Curious.