2023 Michigan State Spartans

Phall

Master
Since 2005, the Spartans have had 7, 5, 7, 10, 10, 10, 12, 8, 9, 8, 8, 10, 11, 11, 10, 11, 11, and 7 white starters. In 2023, the team projects to start just 4, a record low for this 127 yr old program.

Michigan State head coach Mel Tucker is in elite company with one of the most lucrative contracts in college football, but he frankly doesn't have a pedigree to match. After a strange covid year, Tucker went 11-2 in 2021, netting himself a 10-yr, $95 mil contract extension. The 2022 campaign saw a 5-7 record, and this year projects to be another struggle. Being black, Tucker enjoys the intangible quality of being a "great recruiter." The logic behind this is quite simply that black players prefer their own kind to suiting up for any given cracka-ass honkey.

Tucker, who himself is known to bounce around the coaching carousel, lives (and dies) by the transfer portal. The Spartans lost last year's starting QB Payton Thorne to Auburn and top receiver to Florida State. Michigan State's football ethos has historically been 'doing more with less,' but this is difficult to maintain when so many contributing players are mercenaries for playing time. Frankly, I am shocked at how quickly the plucky, under-recruited whites have disappeared from this roster.

In fact, I can't bring myself to write any more content about this garbage heap. I don't have a high horse about coaching contracts, transfer players, or Korean quarterbacks. This roster is a disgrace, and I hope Michigan State loses every single game, starting with the Friday night opener against Central Michigan.

Starters:
OG: J.D. Duplain, Geno VanDeMark
C: Nick Samac

LB: Cal Haladay

Backups:
QB: Katin Houser, Sam Leavitt
OL: Braden Miller, Cole Dellinger
TE: Jack Nickel

DE: Avery Dunn, James Schott
DT: Maverick Hansen, Alex VanSumeren

Bucky

Hall of Famer
With this fall off, let’s hope for another 5 win season.

jphoss

Mentor
What’s funny about the “great recruiter” nonsense given to all black coaches is that most are terrible recruiters not just in terms of getting talent but also roster building. Willie taggert recruited 8 db‘s a class and like 2 linemen. Ty Willingham nearly destroyed the Notre dame program due to his lazy recruiting. I keep hearing how great James Franklin is but Penn state continues to be mediocre year after year

NikoDuke

Mentor
Tucker is going bye bye, he will find his color won't save him in this situation. And the alleged 'victim' is a piece of work herself with a spotty past..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tucker is going bye bye, he will find his color won't save him in this situation. And the alleged 'victim' is a piece of work herself with a spotty past..

He’s only suspended at this point. If he were White he would have received the Trevor Bauer treatment already.

Phall

Master
In the pantheon of coaching sex scandals, several incidents stand erect above the others. There’s Bobby Petrino crashing a motorcycle with a Louisville cheerleader riding on his back. There is Rick Pitino having three minutes worth of passionate sex on a restaurant table with a female staff member after a team dinner. Former Celtics coach Ime Udoka probably belongs here for carrying on an affair with his white GM’s white wife, then disparaging her to her face in front of team staff - technically, these details are just rumors.

Mel Tucker jacking off on a phone call with the sexual assault prevention coordinator might just be the ultimate climax. Tucker is claiming that this was a “mutual masturbation” situation on this phone call, whereas his partner is claiming she sat “paralyzed” for “several minutes” while he was pounding off into the receiver (speakerphone?).

1694447749464.jpeg

That Mel is a married family man is hardly the ludicrous part. This woman is a professional battle axe, and her whole identity revolves around being a victim of unwanted sexual attention, sexual assault, and male predation. If those things ceased to exist in the world, her personal identity as well as her career would disintegrate into nothing. Her very being requires victimhood status.

Straight-line forehead bangs should be the first loud warning sign. Now, I have no doubt this gal sends plenty of “mixed signals,” as that’s part of her act. But you’ve gotta lack the least bit of impulse control to dive in anyway as the football coach. Do you suppose Mel put her number in his cell phone, or was he cranking out from the comfort of his campus office?

Petrino, Petino, and Udoka are all back coaching already, but those idiots all had established consent. Tucker is done; AA won’t save him. Believe all women.

I’m a little unclear on the timeline, but the allegations are apparently a year old, and a review had been underway since the summer, if not concluded by then already. This headline came about from a leak somewhere - otherwise, this was going to sit on the back burner until the ink had dried on the legal findings. MSU is reacting now on an accelerated schedule, and Tucker will probably sue for some sort of settlement related to due process. Again, no way he coaches another game for the Spartans.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In the pantheon of coaching sex scandals, several incidents stand erect above the others. There’s Bobby Petrino crashing a motorcycle with a Louisville cheerleader riding on his back. There is Rick Pitino having three minutes worth of passionate sex on a restaurant table with a female staff member after a team dinner. Former Celtics coach Ime Udoka probably belongs here for carrying on an affair with his white GM’s white wife, then disparaging her to her face in front of team staff - technically, these details are just rumors.

Mel Tucker jacking off on a phone call with the sexual assault prevention coordinator might just be the ultimate climax. Tucker is claiming that this was a “mutual masturbation” situation on this phone call, whereas his partner is claiming she sat “paralyzed” for “several minutes” while he was pounding off into the receiver (speakerphone?).

View attachment 4206

That Mel is a married family man is hardly the ludicrous part. This woman is a professional battle axe, and her whole identity revolves around being a victim of unwanted sexual attention, sexual assault, and male predation. If those things ceased to exist in the world, her personal identity as well as her career would disintegrate into nothing. Her very being requires victimhood status.

Straight-line forehead bangs should be the first loud warning sign. Now, I have no doubt this gal sends plenty of “mixed signals,” as that’s part of her act. But you’ve gotta lack the least bit of impulse control to dive in anyway as the football coach. Do you suppose Mel put her number in his cell phone, or was he cranking out from the comfort of his campus office?

Petrino, Petino, and Udoka are all back coaching already, but those idiots all had established consent. Tucker is done; AA won’t save him. Believe all women.

I’m a little unclear on the timeline, but the allegations are apparently a year old, and a review had been underway since the summer, if not concluded by then already. This headline came about from a leak somewhere - otherwise, this was going to sit on the back burner until the ink had dried on the legal findings. MSU is reacting now on an accelerated schedule, and Tucker will probably sue for some sort of settlement related to due process. Again, no way he coaches another game for the Spartans.

@Phall for the win as usual.

jphoss

Mentor

View attachment 4206

Lmao this story is nuts, and even if it was consensual how can this man go into a locker room and command respect ever again? Every player will look at him as some weird pervert

NikoDuke

Mentor
Lmao this story is nuts, and even if it was consensual how can this man go into a locker room and command respect ever again? Every player will look at him as some weird pervert

Will they?? I'd argue at least half of these players have no issues with this at all..

El Gringo

Mentor
Will they?? I'd argue at least half of these players have no issues with this at all..
and

With the roster make up of Michigan State no they wouldn’t have any issue with it at all and probably celebrate it! It’s a sad state of affairs but the coach is an obvious idiot, and that damn woman saw the dollars signs. I don’t understand how somebody could be sexually harassed over the phone. Lol! Just hang up. Was Tucker some type of wizard or sage who cast a spell on her? Give me a break. The whole phone sex thing is a mystery to me.

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor
Maybe i’m giving the roster construction too much credit lol. But damn man I certainly could never take a guy like this seriously again

NEP01

Guru
Hard to imagine a more perfect story that encapsulates America in 2023. The most amusing part is that Tucker was such a reckless perv to have intimate relations with a woman who makes a living warning of the dangers of male heterosexuality.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hard to imagine a more perfect story that encapsulates America in 2023. The most amusing part is that Tucker was such a reckless perv to have intimate relations with a woman who makes a living warning of the dangers of male heterosexuality.
Lol exactly.. Still couldn’t keep it in his pants .

El Gringo

Mentor
Tucker failed as a man but women like her or any woman for that matter should not be involved into a high testosterone male environment. Whether it was Tucker, assistant coach, or probably even a player it’s inevitable something like this would happened. Women should not be involved in male sports or activities. She is a grifter and played Tucker like a fool. I cringe when I see all these white girls on the sidelines giving water to the players. What kind of dad would let their daughters do that?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tucker failed as a man but women like her or any woman for that matter should not be involved into a high testosterone male environment. Whether it was Tucker, assistant coach, or probably even a player it’s inevitable something like this would happened. Women should not be involved in male sports or activities. She is a grifter and played Tucker like a fool. I cringe when I see all these white girls on the sidelines giving water to the players. What kind of dad would let their daughters do that?

I agree with everything you said. Our people are too trusting and naive to the world we live in. Fathers should know better as they were
young once and most guys just chase girls 24/7 when they are younger. A young beautiful white girl is just a huge bullseye and many times
things end up far worse than this situation.

Phall

Master
Fat sumo Spencer Brown received a half-game suspension from the NCAA, essentially upgrading his unnecessary roughness penalty to a targeting call. Many are saying he got off easy for this. What do you think?
Michigan's defense rotates heavily this season, in part because of blowing out most of its opponents. Out of the top 20 defensive players via snap count, just 2 are white. What are the odds that Spencer Brown just happened to pick Braiden McGregor for his swan dive?

They both played high school football in Michigan one year apart. I wonder if they'd squared off before.