2023 Indianapolis Colts

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Colts have not been a good team from a demographics perspective for quite sometime now. Back in the Peyton Manning days there were plenty of guys to root for like Austin Collie, Blair White, Anthony Gonzalez, Brandon Stokley and Dallas Clark to name a few. Those days are long gone but at least there is Alec Pierce, the rare starting outside White WR. Let's take a closer look.

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
18 Whites total, with 8 starters. Grade: D+

QB - Gardner Minshew, Sam Ehlinger
WR - Alec Pierce
TE - Will Mallory
T - Bernhard Raimann, Braden Smith, Blake Freeland
G - Quenton Nelson, Will Fries, Josh Sills, Ike Boettger
C - Ryan Kelly, Wesley French
DT - Taven Bryan
S - Trevor Denbow

K - Matt Gay
P - Rigoberto Sanchez (Castizo?)
LS - Luke Rhodes

IR - Danny Pinter (G), Jake Witt (T), Daniel Scott* (S) [a bit dusky], Evan Hull* (RB) [Octoroon or part mestizo]
PS - Liam Anderson (LB), Jack Anderson (C), Zavier Scott* (RB) [another Hull type]

This is a Caste Team with a little sprinkle of interest. If Minshew could wrestle away the starting job and they'd bring in some more Whites on defense, this could be a good team to support.

Let's start with the positive. The line is a snowplow and every backup is White too! That's 9 for 9 if you are counting at home. The bad news is that is half of the Whites on the team. The line is anchored by the best guard in the NFL, Quenton Nelson. Nelson is a generational talent and as close as you could have to the perfect lineman. Ryan Kelly is a very good center. The other lineman I know less about but I like that Raimann is only 25 years old and Smith 27 so hopefully they can bookend this line for years to come. Under center, future HoFer, but past his prime, Matt Ryan is gone and in comes the shinny new black quarterback. Richardson was very average in his 1 year starting for a mediocre Florida team. However this guy can run, has a "wrist flick cannon arm" and is oozing with the type of upside that gives the kosher media and DWFs hot flashes at night. Expect a year similar to Justin Fields 2022. Poor passing stats but lots of rushing attempts and yards to keep the fantasy football loving DWFs clapping like trained seals. I think there is however a strong chance that Minshew gets some starts, either do to injury or ineffectiveness.

The best reason to follow the Colts is outside receiver Alec Pierce. Drafted in the 2nd round, Pierce is the rare White skill player who's been allowed to start right away. With inconsistent QB play last year, Pierce had a solid rookie year of 593 yards at a whooping 14.5 yards per catch. If Richardson can at least throw a decent deep ball, perhaps Alec can approve upon these numbers. We'll be watching him closely to see! Other offensive players of note are rookie TE Will Mallory, a talent from U of Miami. I'm not sure how much he'll play but he could be the TE of the future, hopefully sooner than later. Evan Hull is a rookie RB who's race has been debated on CF before. In uniform he'll look White to a casual DWF so I wish him some level of success. Of course not if it comes at Jake Funk's expense, who starts the season on the PS. With Taylor out on IR and possibly traded when we returns, will the Colts call on Funk? They only have 3 RBs at the moment.

Last the defense, which is very dark. DT Taven Bryan could be considered a super rare White 1st round bust. I guess he makes for a solid rotational backup. It was shocking to me at Trevor Denbow is listed as the backup FS to start the year! The former SMU player spent last year on the IR and PS mostly. Wonder if he'll get any snaps on defense?

So overall the Colts are a mixed bag, but likely the Whitest team in the AFC South. Shame they picked Richardson and not Will Levis.

Edit: Jake Funk active WK1 and got a few carries and a catch! I bump the grade up to a C- as 20 White athletes could be the high for any team this year.

Edit II: Funk cut, Hull to IR

Edit III: Minshew starting for rest of season. Bryan elevated to starter. Boettger to active roster.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m look for Jake Funk to receive some carries over the next few games and solidify himself in the rotation. Taylor very well may have played his last game in Indianapolis.

Also wishing success for Evan Hull as he is essentially white (slight Mestizo?) and will look just as one to any DWFs. Seems a good kid.

I worry about Alex Pierce’s production with Richardson who cannot hit the broad side of a barn as the QB.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This injury of Evan Hull can be even better for Jake Funks chances going forward.

Wow, we might be encountering a "Hillis situation" for Funk. The "starter" Jackson rushed for 1 yard a carry and had 2 fumbles lost. I hope the coach as balls and just gives Funk the start next week. Would be great.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
2 fumbles lost should send him down the depth chart.. in a fair world. Just hoping Funk can stay healthy and capitalize as that’s my only knock on him!

Warhawk_46

Master
Man would I love to see Funk get the start. I think he goes for 100 if given 15 carries as he will break a long one.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Evan Hull is out for the year. Colts brought up a black RB Trey Sermon from their PS. Sounds like he will jump right over Funk to get carries which is the way it goes in the uber-racist NFL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Evan Hull is out for the year. Colts brought up a black RB Trey Sermon from their PS. Sounds like he will jump right over Funk to get carries which is the way it goes in the uber-racist NFL.
Business as usual. I’m Funk will get his WTSD duties

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
We'll have to see what shakes out gentlemen. In order to elevate Sermon, the week 1 starter Deon Jackson was cut. According to BSPN, Funk is #2 behind Zack Moss. Sermon #3, and that's it with Taylor still out.

icsept

Master
We'll have to see what shakes out gentlemen. In order to elevate Sermon, the week 1 starter Deon Jackson was cut. According to BSPN, Funk is #2 behind Zack Moss. Sermon #3, and that's it with Taylor still out.
Funk should get some carries. I’ve never seen an NFL game where one RB gets 100% of the carries. But, never underestimate the power of the Caste System.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Funk should get some carries. I’ve never seen an NFL game where one RB gets 100% of the carries. But, never underestimate the power of the Caste System.

After last weekends game this is what I posted. Jake Funk didn't get 1 carry. They played the starter the whole game. I've never seen that
in at any level of football. Sheer anti white discrimination.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
After last weekends game this is what I posted. Jake Funk didn't get 1 carry. They played the starter the whole game. I've never seen that
in at any level of football. Sheer anti white discrimination.
You are right my friend. Moss played every snap except 1. No other RB even got that 1 snap. This can't be sustainable to utilize an injury prone player like Moss this way.
1695500399743.png

Warhawk_46

Master
I don’t think it is about sustainable. It is about ensuring the white running back doesn’t break out. Funk is tough. Explosive and has great vision. He could be a 1, 000 yard rusher no question.

And the league absolutely cannot have two white 1,000 yard running backs.

So when Moss inevitably gets hurts they will sign another black retread scrub.

Aus2G

Not sure if it was mentioned here, but the Colts signed Trey Sermon. Another roadblock for Funk.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not sure if it was mentioned here, but the Colts signed Trey Sermon. Another roadblock for Funk.

What makes it even more unfair is that Funk played good in the preseason and then they decided not to give him any carries
in the regular season. What was the logic behind that decision? The same thing happened to Ryan Nall more than once. This
league just hates white running backs. It makes me so angry and I just wish more fans & media would speak the truth.

Last edited:

Phall

Master
Gardner Minshew wasn't transcendent, but he led the team to an odd win. If the black fullback playing QB loses this game, the Colts should revolt against modernity!

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m so mad about Funk being phased out after one game… furious actually. The only way he sees the field in this league is going to be if 4,5,6 blacks get injured like Hillis did.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
What makes it even more unfair is that Funk played good in the preseason and then they decided not to give him any carries
in the regular season. What was the logic behind that decision? The same thing happened to Ryan Nall more than once. This
league just hates white running backs. It makes me so angry and I just wish more fans & media would speak the truth.
And yet you engage in fantasy football?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jake Funk cut

Unreal. He may give it up for good and just move on to hollywood with his girlfriend and her connections. Never was ever given any
chance to touch the ball once the preseason ended. How's that for white privledge? What a lie in this anti white racist world we live in.

Warhawk_46

Master
Unreal. He may give it up for good and just move on to hollywood with his girlfriend and her connections. Never was ever given any
chance to touch the ball once the preseason ended. How's that for white privledge? What a lie in this anti white racist world we live in.
He would be a great backup for CMC in San Fran. Elijah Mitchell cannot stay healthy.

jphoss

Mentor
Gardner will do very well, he’s at least competent and I am a big fan of Steichman as an offensive mind. Who knows if the colts get on a hot streak do they pull a 49ers and cut bait with the overhyped afflete?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Gardner will do very well, he’s at least competent and I am a big fan of Steichman as an offensive mind. Who knows if the colts get on a hot streak do they pull a 49ers and cut bait with the overhyped afflete?
We can always hope, but the Colts will doubtless stick with Richardson for a significant amount of time. Unlike the 49ers who seemed to pick Lance because of draft pressure, the Colts seem all-in on this fellow. Minshew is a solid QB, but has always rotated between Superman and Clark Kent. Not sure why that is, whether it's a mental thing or the defenses figure him out.

The 'Niners managed to catch lightning in a bottle with Brock Purdy which made their jettisoning Trey Lance politically possible. The Colts aren't there yet unless Minshew or another QB comes along to do a similar thing.