2023 FIBA

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yeah I’d say pretty big news. They were ranked 5th in the world and now they won’t finish any higher than 17th!

Still rooting for Reaves individually, but happy to see this result. I think basketball is moving in the right direction while football is moving in the wrong direction. Black dominance is slowly but surely being eroded by global talent. Never thought I'd say this, but it could end up becoming the more white-friendly sport in the near future.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So unity, not diversity, seems to be a strength when looking at this game. How else could a homogeneous nation of not even 3 million people build a team to compete with the leviathan that’s nearly 340 million consisting of peoples from everywhere?

greyghost

Mentor
The Lithuanians and Latvians are built for basketball long athletic skillful ....and such tradition...
And the willingness to play for one another ....there’s no surprise anymore when team USA get beat ....just Americans scratching their heads .....

SneakyQuick

Mentor
So unity, not diversity, seems to be a strength when looking at this game. How else could a homogeneous nation of not even 3 million people build a team to compete with the leviathan that’s nearly 340 million consisting of peoples from everywhere?
And tiny Iceland doing well in the euro tournament in soccer a few years back is the same thing.

Honestly it seems to me like basketball already is in a better place racially than football if only because of foreign talent.

The propaganda war is strong though, and it’s effects are pervasive. And we all know who controls the major media outlets.

El Gringo

Mentor
It’s great to see Steve Kerr get his rear kicked by a homogeneous Lithuanian team! It looked from the highlights that Reaves spent most of the game on the bench.

The mostly white German squad takes down team USA. Glad to see ethnic Germans put on a display as it's been a rough go for us athletically the past several years. The leading 3 scorers for Germany (and 4/5 overall) were all our guys. Despite this, Germany's lone black starter is featured in the video thumbnail.

Andreas Obst: 24 pts, 6 assists
Franz Wagner: 22 pts, 5 rebounds
Daniel Theis: 21 pts, 7 rebounds
Johannes Voigtmann: 6 pts, 7 rebounds, 5 assists
Moritz Wager: 10 points (13 minutes)

Reaves also put up 21 points off the bench, the 2nd most for team USA behind Anothony Edwards. The Serbia - Germany final should feature 9/10 white starters.

El Gringo

Mentor

The mostly white German squad takes down team USA. Glad to see ethnic Germans put on a display as it's been a rough go for us athletically the past several years. The leading 3 scorers for Germany (and 4/5 overall) were all our guys. Despite this, Germany's lone black starter is featured in the video thumbnail.

Reaves also put up 21 points off the bench, the 2nd most for team USA behind Anothony Edwards. The Serbia - Germany final should feature 9/10 white starters.

This is great new! The Euros are definitely disproving the black, athletic superiority myth! Of course that POS Kerr has to bring Reaves off the bench. Thanks for the coverage guys.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Excellent. The funny thing is even long time patriotic americans are rooting against their country in tennis, soccer and basketball now. It's
one of the few ways americans can voice their displeasure with all of the globo homo hysteria they push on the world. Way to go Germany!

Really should highlight the performance of 6'3" German guard Andreas Obst, who I had never heard of before. He had a game high 24 points and some excellent assists, winning player of the game despite being one of the only starters not in the NBA.

icsept

Master
It’s amazing that Serbia has made it to the finals without Nikola Jokic on the team.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I am greatly enjoying that the US team lost for both their anti white composition and because Steve Kerr is so reprehensible. It furthers my narrative that Kerr is very overrated coach. Similar to Nick Nurse who is cut from the same cloth.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Congratulations to both Germany and Serbia! Two European countries doing us proud in the tournament!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Serbia is who we should be rooting for here.
And wouldn't it say something if Serbia wins the FIBA tournament (without Jokic), after Jokic won the NBA Championship with Denver.
Serbia could make a serious case for being the world's best basketball country.

And on the same weekend, Djokovic (also from Serbia) could win the US Open.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Serbia is who we should be rooting for here.
And wouldn't it say something if Serbia wins the FIBA tournament (without Jokic), after Jokic won the NBA Championship with Denver.
Serbia could make a serious case for being the world's best basketball country.

And on the same weekend, Djokovic (also from Serbia) could win the US Open.

I agree. First off they are an all white team. Just like in track they haven't went away from their people and the culture there.
Hope they can continue to say no to the gloablists wanting to destroy any white countries, morals, values & traditions. I would
rather see a team look like the country even if they lose. That is what it's all about. Staying true to your identity.

I'm rooting for both Serbia and also for Djokovic in the US Open Finals. Germany needs to return to it's roots. Still glad they
made it as they are still a majority starting white team. Should be a great final in FIBA and the US Open!

grandmaster

Congrats to Dennis Schroder on being the only black guy in the last 20 years to become a world or Olympic basketball champion playing starters' minutes in the final, for a team that wasn't the USA.

2023 FIBA World Cup winner Germany's top 5 minutes leaders in the final:

1. Dennis Schroder - Black
2. Franz Wagner - White
3. Andreas Obst - White
4. Johannes Voigtmann - White
5. Daniel Theis - White

2019 FIBA World Cup winner Spain's top 5 minutes leaders in the final:

1. Rudy Fernandez - White
2. Juancho Hernangomez - White
3. Marc Gasol - White
4. Victor Claver - White
5. Ricky Rubio - White

2006 FIBA World Cup winner Spain's top 5 minutes leaders in the final:

1. Jorge Garbajosa - White
2. Juan-Carlos Navarro - White
3. Carlos Jiménez - White
4. Berni Rodríguez - White
5. Marc Gasol - White

2004 Olympic basketball winner Argentina's top 5 minutes leaders in the final:

1. Luis Scola - White
2. Manu Ginobili - White
3. Andres Nocioni - White
4. Ruben Wolkowyski - White
5. Pepe Sanchez - White

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Germany a mostly white team. So glad the US not only lost but didn't even get a medal in 2023.

I was rooting for Serbia. This was the 4th time the've made the FIBA Championship Game. The have won the gold medal
twice and now the silver medal twice. Pretty amazing for a team that played without Nikola Jokic. If he plays they win this
game easily!

51422-16941838945505-1920.jpg