2023 Denver Broncos

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Geno tweeting this reminds me of this Wayne Brady/Chapelle skit. Instead of Black Actors, it’s Black QBs.

wile

Master
Crap like that makes me side with the players versus the idiot owners and the lackey management. And that skit was hilarious.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Geno tweeting this reminds me of this Wayne Brady/Chapelle skit. Instead of Black Actors, it’s Black QBs.

Same thought popped into my mind. I always thought that skit was fairly gay and the same applies for Smiff and his support of Wilson. All of them are millionaires complaining about muh oppression. Gotta keep the narrative going in every aspect of society.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Another element to why all these black players are outspoken in their support of Wilson is they've noticed the Broncos becoming Whiter as a team recently and they're trying to put a stop to it.. this isn't just the QB position...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Broncos are another team weighed down by the contract of a black QB, in this case one who has faded quite a bit the past two seasons. Josey Jewell may well be allowed to leave in free agency. If so he should be able to land another starting job, but after what happened with Drue Tranquill last offseason who knows. Tranquill and Blake Cashman are two of the three LBs mentioned as possible replacements for Jewell in this article. Also, Drew Sanders should be starting in '24, and they still have the vastly under-rated Alex Singleton.

3 Free-Agent LBs to Replace Josey Jewell on Broncos Defense​

The Denver Broncos may not be able to afford to re-sign Josey Jewell but what other options are available?