2023 College Football Week 14 (Championship Week)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Anyone watching Oregon vs Washington?

Bo Nix has thrown both of his TDs to TE Terrance Ferguson.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's a good game. Bo Nix is a true double threat. If Oregon wins I think he wins the Heisman Trophy!

Aus2G

This vaunted Oregon defense, full of ‘athletes’ making Penix look like a hero. Pathetically inept.

TwentyTwo

Master
Ewers looking good so far. 14/15 244 yards 3 TDs
Ewers is a 1st Round QB when healthy & clicking like this.
23/31....354 yards & 4 TDs at HALF TIME!

Missed how New Mexico State QB Diego Pavia was injured in 1st half last night? Had a strong start w nice 23 yard TD Run...

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Beck, Bowers, and McConkey carving up the Alabama defense on their first possession. Georgia up 7-0!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
At least for Alabama the starting quota showed off his wrist flick by overthrowing his receiver by 15 yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
UGA is going to lose to a team with a QB completing less than 50% of his passes LOL

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Not the result we wanted and seeing Alabama win is always nauseating. However, I assume Georgia gets into the playoffs anyway. I assume it’s going to be Michigan, Washington, Georgia and Alabama…..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
My guess is the media will be pushing for both Alabama and UGA to get into the playoff. I’d rather see Ohio St in the playoff than Alabama.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not the result we wanted and seeing Alabama win is always nauseating. However, I assume Georgia gets into the playoffs anyway. I assume it’s going to be Michigan, Washington, Georgia and Alabama…..
Texas and Ohio St should get the nod over Alabama. Texas won the head to head against Alabama and Ohio State’s only loss was to Michigan. If FSU wins tonight they should be in over Alabama as well.

(((Finebaum))) will be doing his best to push the two SEC team narrative.

jphoss

Mentor
It’s crazy to me that it’s even a conversation between texas and bama I mean texas beat them by 10 at alabama! For the cfp it looks like UM is the team to pull for after georgia’s choke job. Bama’s qb is just another rb yet they couldn’t stop him especially on that last drive what a joke.

northwinds

Mentor
If FSU wins tonight it’s going to be really complicated……As much as I hate the ‘two SEC’ narrative, I really want to see Georgia in the playoffs with all of their White skill players……

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If FSU wins tonight it’s going to be really complicated……As much as I hate the ‘two SEC’ narrative, I really want to see Georgia in the playoffs with all of their White skill players……

UGA should not drop out of the top 4. My guess is they go down to 3. Alabama in no way shape or form should be a top 4 team.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
UGA should not drop out of the top 4. My guess is they go down to 3. Alabama in no way shape or form should be a top 4 team.
Could they not use the head to head win to leapfrog Alabama over Georgia?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Could they not use the head to head win to leapfrog Alabama over Georgia?

They could for sure. I do have a hard time logically seeing UGA drop down past #4 though but that is not to say the system is rigged, very political with a heavy unfair SEC bias which magically inflates teams within that conference in the eyes of the media. Alabama lost to Texas, struggled against USF and beat a crappy Auburn team with a lucky TD at the end of the game. I think Ohio St should be considered over Alabama to be honest, their only loss is to Michigan and they played a harder schedule than Alabama.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Last night I watched some of the halftime report with the indian guy and booger. They were speaking about FSU's QB situation and booger stated that the QB needed to be John Stockton not Steph Curry. I found that to be one of the most degrading things stated about a White athlete in a long time. Stockton is one of the best point guards in the history of the NBA and still played in an era where defense and fundamentals still existed. Curry on the other hand is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the no defense/no fundamentals era which has probably been the norm for the NBA since the mid-2000s.