2023 College Football Week 10

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The relatively new dynamic I've been seeing is the framing that Lincoln Riley is "wasting" Caleb Williams and his unimpeachable talent. DC Alex Grinch was fired this weekend, so for the moment, it's a different white male's fault that this magical negro isn't the king of the world.

Some numbskull "journalist" wrote this week that future "top" QBs would hesitate to sign for USC because they didn't make the playoff with the best player ever, so what hopes could they themselves hold onto?

I noticed that too. It's played out on social media these past few weeks.

Black victim mindset pervades every aspect of society.

TwentyTwo

Master
Great work again my friend. TwentyTwo should be working for espn. They wouldn't allow him to make our guys look good though. Not
at that clown anti white company. Thanks for your incredible work brother! Cheers!
THANKS! That would be really cool! Kinda been a dream of mine to be a Sportscaster. Have announced some local HS games in the past. Assistant coach on the Freshman football team a couple years...would almost like to see myself as a Scout at HS football games.
Thank you as always for doing this yeoman's work.

How many of these FCS stars should be playing on a bigger stage? Hats off to you for keeping track of them.

Incredibly, in this age of the 24/7 sports news cycle, no journalist, statistician, sociologist, psychologist, or whatever wants to address the racial tide in college (and pro) football.

Reminds me of how all the "statistics" guys who predict elections went very quiet after the Biden win. Trump won something like 47 out of 48 traditional bellwethers. They just know to shut their mouths.
Thanks for you post too Phall...always enjoy themI
Imagine a few of them could ... RB Cam Skattebo is a good example going from Sacramento St to Arizona St this season!.....i can see Idaho WR Hayden Hatten at a PAC 12 school too ; or Mountain West at the very least; which have been a disapointment seeing lack of impact WR's. ! Heck does the SEC Start more White WR's (Pearsall; McConkey ; TeSlaa) than the MWC & PAC 12??

CF research has opened my eyes to how EXACT the demographics never veer off very much. NFL Drafts have been consistently 75%-25 ; 77%-23 etc. w/o much variation ...when's the last time a Team Roster had had 25 players?? Vikings 10 years back?? Cant remember.....where the 80's team rosters were closer to 50%-50.....the slide started...almost call it the Jimmy Johnson era (Oklahoma St/ Miami U)
Anyone know the recent record for white WRs drafted? Drake Stoops, Luke McCaffery, Ladd McConkey and Rickey Pearsell are all building serious cases to be drafted. Hayden Hatten from Idaho is also a solid prospect. Not sure if they're all draft eligible or coming out, but it's one of the more impressive groups in recent memory. Could see 4 white WRs off the board at least.
Leonardfan is correct in '17...Kupp etc...4

Before that it was 2010 it was SIX ; (had just started posting here CF)
27 WR's were selected ...(6) were White...
Jordan Shipley/3rd round ; Eric Decker 3rd ;
Riley Cooper 5th ; Kerry Meier 5th;
Marc Mariani 7th & Tim Toone Mr.Irrelevant
+ Blair White
(former Walk-on) went Undrafted but made Colts Roster a few seasons

Didn't realize Riley Cooper's sister is married to NFL/Lions Alex Anzalone ...they are sure to have some athletic kids.

You must have the patience of Job Twenty Two to do this list. I would like to add Nolan Grooms named to the list. The Yale QB threw for 220 yds and 4 tds and rad for 109 yds more in a victory over Brown.
Thanks for all of the replies! Makes it all worth it! We were just talking about him! Not even close! lol
Yes indeed! The 100 + yard rushing games by FCS QB's should be well document! Always look for Matthew Sluka (Holy Cross) now injured & Tommy Mellott (Montana State)

Last edited: