2023 College Football Week 10

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
MACtion starts tonight

Whites sprinkled throughout most rosters - WRs and LBs mainly.

N. Illinois vs Central Michigan

Buffalo vs Toledo

Bucky

Hall of Famer
More Blaction tonight. MAC is pretty disappointing

TwentyTwo

Master
Couple of P5 games tonight....

Tate Carney 3 yard TD Run for Wake Forest. WR Taylor Morin 16 yard catch.
Dynamic Duke QB Riley Leonard (Out/Ankle) .....Grayson Loftis getting the start.

TCU playing Texas Tech ...TE Baylor Cupp 19 yard catch.

Gavin Garcia had 8 carries 32 yards last night for Kent St

Rocky B

Master
22, I’m watching Wake also. Hoping to see more Tate Carney....
I saw that TD.... It’s good to see him with meaningful carries early.
Especially as a freshman. He’s a kid to keep an eye on the next three years....,,

white lightning

Hall of Famer
22, I’m watching Wake also. Hoping to see more Tate Carney....
I saw that TD.... It’s good to see him with meaningful carries early.
Especially as a freshman. He’s a kid to keep an eye on the next three years....,,

I agree. He comes from an athletic family and I think Tate Carney could be the best of the bunch. Great to see them trusting
the kid at such a young age. That experience will pay off going forward.

Rocky B

Master
I agree. He comes from an athletic family and I think Tate Carney could be the best of the bunch. Great to see them trusting
the kid at such a young age. That experience will pay off going forward.
Two hours later and there’s nothing...
Carney with only two carries.

Rocky B

Master
Just got home.....Noticed a couple things so far. Shipley ruled out vs Norte Dame. Yac is a backup for Wisc today. I guess Allen is dinged up so Ackerm the ex fullback is starting. Mizzou vs Georgia at 3:30 EST
Cody Schrader and possibly Cash Jones....

Rocky B

Master
Yac with three nice rushes in a row....12,6,8
Early second half.....

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks for the update Rocky B!
Looking forward seeing Cade Yacamelli Stat- line. RS Freshman ; 6'-0 213lbs

Glad site is up & running again!

D-End Jack Pyburn got the start for Florida today. Ourlads still list him 3rd string
WR Ricky Pearsall a nice 40 yard punt return

Last night RB Sam Scott (Wyoming) had 4 carries 18 yards & TD last night + 3 rec 21 yards vs Colorado State; walk -on RB Vann Scheild 7 carries 32 yards

WF WR Taylor Morin 3 catches 92 yards
Texas Tech WR Coy Eakin 8 rec 78 yards

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With Will Shipley out today I'm rooting for Notre Dame. The win means more to them as far as going to a better bowl game. They
trail by a td mid to late 4th quarter. Hoping they can get the ball back and tie the game up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sam Hartman one of the bigger disappointments this season. I don't think the offensive playcalling at ND is doing him any favors either.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin sucks. Colossal mistake not hiring Jim Leonhard.

At least they unleashed Yac! He also had a 9 yard run called back because of a holding call. It really is crazy the fastest back on UWs roster produced when called upon! JL wanted Yac as a Safety, RB is his natural position though. No doubt about it. I’m assuming JL was just trying to find a spot for the talented athlete to get some PT.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I nominate Notre Dame as another CF favorite that always chokes away their seasons.

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks for the Highlights Phall & Leonardfan!

UL-Lafayette WR Peter LeBlanc 5 rec 126 yards (& that 87 yard TD catch)...WHERE has this been all year...original starter Wooldridge (injured) couldn't get on same page; finally this running QB throws him vertically!

Oklahoma Former WALK-ON WR Drake Stoops lines up in the Backfield....6 yard TD Catch in what could be last Bedlam game for a while.
Konnor Near STD brutal hit on kickoff! D2 LB Ferris St Transfer

GT QB Hayes King has been a difference maker....83 yards rushing 2 TD's + TD pass

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cody Schrader up to 18 rushes for 75 yards through 3 quarters against Georgia. Cash Jones hasn't got a carry yet but man
does Georgia look good. They may just run the table again and go undefeated.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed WL!! Cody Schrader 12 yard TD Run!! Dude is legit! Now 21 carries 99 yards!

WR Ladd McConkey having a nice game so far thru 3 Qtrs....5 rec 88 yards
Back up TE Oscar Delp TE ...has a Future in the NFL

New Hampshire RB Dylan Laube finished w 132 yards rushing on 19 carries & 2 TDs + 10 RECEPTIONS 75 yards

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
With Will Shipley out today I'm rooting for Notre Dame. The win means more to them as far as going to a better bowl game. They
trail by a td mid to late 4th quarter. Hoping they can get the ball back and tie the game up.
I haven't been home long and just now looking at posts. Not me WL. In most cases I would agree, but I really respect Coach Swinney. Met him years ago when my son was coming up and he is very fair to white players. He was close to offering him a scholarship at RB. Just because Shipley is out doesn't mean I'm leaving one of fairest coaches in the country. Other than the defense, Clemson is just about as white as ND. Clemson being in the deep south, the racial demographics are different than in the mid-west. How many coaches have the guts to start a white RB in basically SEC country?
Most importantly, Swinney is an outspoken Christian. Happy for Clemson. If not for a few plays, they would be 8-1 instead of 5-4.