2022 UCLA Bruins

Phall

Master
Between 2005 and 2012, UCLA started 7, 7, 9, 10, 8, 4, 8, and 9 white players each season. No write-ups were done between 2013 and 2015. Between 2016-2019 they started 6, 8, 3, and 4. In 2021, they started 7. In 2022, they are starting 4 whites.

Chip Kelly is not living up to LeSean McCoy's old accusations of "racism." He does buck the caste system in a unique way by stocking his wide receivers room with white athletes. Colson Yankoff was actually moved to running back this spring because there was too much depth! Yankoff was formerly the #119 recruit in the country as a dual threat quarterback, so his talents have already been repurposed once before. Jake Bobo arrives as a grad transfer from Duke and slides into a starting role. Less heralded is grad transfer Ryan Cragun, who left Penn as the tenth leading receiver in that program's history. Loya and Sykes are emerging backups currently, and true freshman Pegan was a 3-star recruit in last year's class.

On defense, Calvert is a returning starter and Medrano won his positional battle this year. Schwesinger is a redshirt freshman that's already cracked the two-deep.

Starters:
WR: Jake Bobo
OL: Garrett DiGiorgio

EDGE: Bo Calvert
LB: Kain Medrano

Backups to watch:
QB: Ethan Garbers
RB: Colson Yankoff
WR: Matt Sykes, Logan Loya, Braden Pegan, Ryan Cragun
TE: Hudson Habermehl, David Priebe, Carson Ryan, Jack Pederson
OL: Sam Marrazzo, Liam Douglass, Josh Carlin, Bruno Fina

DL: Dovid Magna
LB: Carson Schwesinger, Jake Newman, Hayden Nelson

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To think people like McCoy thought Chip Kelly was a Good Ole Boy. The truth about almost everything is exactly the opposite of what
they teach. From sports to the business world. We are told that whites cannot compete and blacks are all opressed. There are more black
millionaires in america than anywhere in the world. We also have black billionaires living in the U.S. So exactly how are they opressed?

Sports is similar in teaching the lies. You are what you make yourself into be. But in all aspects of society certain groups have an easier time
if they just know how to play the race card. It's like a beautiful woman that never has to work. If the girl is fat and ugly she is gonna have to
work. Just the real world. Same thing for whites. Your gonna have to work as nothing is given to us despite the lies they tell us. Back on topic.

I like Bobo at the wide out. Hoping that Colson Yankoff can crack into some good opportunities at the rb spot. He has talent! I wish UCLA
would get back to recruiting the Troy Aikman types at quarterback. Maybe in time or so we hope so.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks for reposting this. Ive admittedly run out of steam on redoing the write ups. I’ll try to get back to it this weekend.

Phall

Master
Thanks for reposting this. Ive admittedly run out of steam on redoing the write ups. I’ll try to get back to it this weekend.
No worries - I've been slack on this as well. I have at least one of my own write-ups to rehash, then I'll be happy to help with others if the original posters didn't save their drafts. We don't even have an Iowa thread up at the moment! On this forum!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
No worries - I've been slack on this as well. I have at least one of my own write-ups to rehash, then I'll be happy to help with others if the original posters didn't save their drafts. We don't even have an Iowa thread up at the moment! On this forum!
I’ll get Iowa reposted tonight!