2022 Pro Bowl Rosters

Warhawk_46

Master
With each passing year these nominations become more of a joke. That being said they do hold some weight when stacking careers for Hall of Fame nominations. Christian McCaffrey snubbed yet again (snubbed in 2018 too) and not voted as a Pro Bowlier this year despite being third in yards from scrimmage and San Fran riding him to seven wins in a row!

Phall

Master
When I think of quarterbacking excellence, I think of Geno Smiff. His discipline, intelligence, and eloquence make his name ubiquitous with the position. It is fitting that Smiff should be the team leader of whatever "pro bowl" activities they are running.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With each passing year these nominations become more of a joke. That being said they do hold some weight when stacking careers for Hall of Fame nominations. Christian McCaffrey snubbed yet again (snubbed in 2018 too) and not voted as a Pro Bowlier this year despite being third in yards from scrimmage and San Fran riding him to seven wins in a row!
Yeah that don't want wnat white kids to have too many white stars to emulate. Take away their hope and dreams while they are young and
you help to destroy a culture. It's far bigger than sports as we all know here.

Still, it would be best if Christian McCaffrey could make the Super Bowl and have a big game.

Warhawk_46

Master
Still, it would be best if Christian McCaffrey could make the Super Bowl and have a big game.
Absolutely, and I know there is not even a Pro Bowl game anymore. But from
A career legacy perspective, Pro Bowls and All Pro teams help big time.

Curiously, the fans did their part and voted McCaffrey as the highest NFC running back. The coaches and players, many racists for sure, did not vote him in.