2022 NFL Week One

El Gringo

Mentor
Horvath with a run and a catch so far in the 1st quarter. Hopefully they continue to use him!

Leo Chenal and Karlaftis both starting for the Chiefs!
Great news on Horvath! I was kind of worried about him he only got one touch in the preseason!
Mahommes gets two more star Gringos to bail him on on the defensive side like Kelce does on offense. Happy for those two guys but I just wish they would have went anywhere else but the Chiefs.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Philips and Cody Hollister both seeing the field at WR for the Titans. Hollister just made a sweet catch

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Drue Tranquill with the athletic pick and 19 yard return

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Another Bad int for Burrow.

Lance threw a pick and now Da Bears will win.
Lol at the 49ers losing to a really poor Bears team. Remember this is basically the same 49ers that were a play or two from going to the Super Bowl. There is however one big difference and that decision to force their unready quota is apparently going to cost them big time. Does anyone in the kosher media honestly think that the 49ers lose today if Jimmy G was behind center?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thielen with 1 catch for 7 yards so far, Renfrow with none. . .

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just like every year now that the preseason is over the AZ Cardinals refuse to use Andy Isabella. Despite another big
preseason catching everything and blowing by defenders he is not wanted by his own team. Disgusting.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Justin Herbert is just fantastic!

Wilson, Murray and Watson all signed contracts in the neighborhood of 250 million. Lamar Jackson declined a 250 million dollar contract. Herbert is better than all of them - have to wonder how much he is going to cost.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cousins is throwing to Jefferson on just about every play, Carr the same with Adams. Thielen and Renfrow might as well be on the inactive list today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jones with the deep pass for the TD! The Giants pass protection is bad but Jones has done pretty well today.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've said it over and over. I love Rob Gronkowski but he is not as good as Travis Kelce for longevity! Travis Kelce is still a top 3 tightend in the nfl
well into his 30's. Today he has 8 catches for 121 yards and 1 touchdown midway through the 3rd quarter. He cannot be stopped!

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Jefferson is great, but how Adam Theilen gets ignored pisses me off.

Don’t even get me started in Renfrow…

El Gringo

Mentor
I Hope Daniel Jones pulls out a victory tonight! The only quarterback the media hates more than Trubisky is Daniel Jones.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Giants go for 2 instead of the tie and make it, up by a point with 1:06 left

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kyle Philips with 5 catches in his first NFL game

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
I hate to see Tannehill and Phillips lose but I’ve been listening to CBS Sports radio all day and the announcer ( who I think is”Somalian”)and actually does do a great job covering all game action going on but despises Daniel Jones and most of the media does as well. Hopefully Tannehill can keep his job and have a great rest the season. Continued success to the much maligned Daniel Jones and Mitch Trubisky.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Kyle Philips actually ended with 6 catches for 66 yards. No nerves as the kid has ice in his veins. Hope he can build off this. He is
on a team that actually seems to know what they have. So hard to find that with a young white receiver.

I do expect Alec Pierce to have alot better game next weekend. He is too good to be shut out.

Very sad about how Adam Thielen is an afterthought after all he has done.

The Hock

Master
Watching the Niner-Bear highlights Chicago tight end no one within ten yards Chicago QB throws it into a pack downfield. Interception. Even worse when I watched a replay of the replay. That is not a starting caliber NFL QB.

El Gringo

Mentor
Kyle Philips actually ended with 6 catches for 66 yards. No nerves as the kid has ice in his veins. Hope he can build off this. He is
on a team that actually seems to know what they have. So hard to find that with a young white receiver.

I do expect Alec Pierce to have alot better game next weekend. He is too good to be shut out.

Very sad about how Adam Thielen is an afterthought after all he has done.
I wish Aaron Rodgers had a Kyle Phillips or hunter Renfrow. Hell he should’ve had Jake Kumerow who was the best receiver in Packers Camp a couple years ago! It’s a damn shame what happens to some of these talented guys

My memory fails but has Rogers ever had a talented tight end to throw to?