2022 NFL Week 4

49ers since 2017 have a winning record with Jimmy G and a losing record without him. Yet they don't want him. The disrespect this guy gets is unbelievable. He has a super bowl appearance on his resume and two NFC championship appearances. Yet the 49ers, NFL media, and fans act as if he's terrible.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G is carving up the Rams defense with these slant patterns.
For any coach, scout, media or the fans to think Lance is better or even equal is comical. They can say with with their lips but a lie
is still a lie no matter how many times they repeat their anti white propaganda! Happy for Jimmy G. as he deserves alot more respect
than he is given in that filthy dirty no morals city he plays for.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
49ers since 2017 have a winning record with Jimmy G and a losing record without him. Yet they don't want him. The disrespect this guy gets is unbelievable. He has a super bowl appearance on his resume and two NFC championship appearances. Yet the 49ers, NFL media, and fans act as if he's terrible.

It's amazing that the 49ers traded everything away for Lance when they had Jimmy G. Still can't get over that.

I don't ever want to root for anyone to get injured but it's sad that a guy as talented as Jimmy G. is only getting this opportunity because someone got injured. Hopefully one or the other gets traded so this sticky situation doesn't pop up again next year.

Jimmy G has been playing great tonight. His throws have a ton of zip on them, he's used his legs to pick up yards and escape pressure. In the 1st half his timing was impeccable when he was shredding the Rams with slant passes left and right. Really impressive stuff from a guy the league wrote off and tried to wash out. No one can tell me that the Browns, Seahawks, or Saints couldn't have used this guy.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Highbee is really a top tightend in the nfl. He just can't be covered. Great size, hands and athletecism!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cooper Kupp already has 10 catches for 81 yards in the 3rd quarter. My prediction may come true!

Stlouis

I have not seen every throw by Garappolo in this game but I have not seen Kittle targeted once.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Allen Robinson looks totally washed up this season. That's good news for Higbee and Skowronek.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I saw Jake Funk, Michael Hoecht, Jake Hummel, Christian Rozeboom and Jake Gervase on the Rams punt coverage unit. Sure would be nice if they let those guys get some meaningful snaps. Rams O-Line looks overwhelmed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
First round bust Takkarist McKinley seen on the sideline going after one of his teammates.