2022 NFL Week 10

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest I don't care whether or not I am "dehumanzing" a multimillion dollar athlete that may or may not be in his current position due to his ability. There are worse things going on in the world - Whites are dehumanized in much worse ways throughout society - Being murdered, raped, robbed, having jobs stolen from them, having their ancestral societies robbed from them by globalists. I don't really think calling black QBs by nicknames (You did refer to Murray as a "manlet" a few weeks ago btw) or labeling them as quotas is going to cause anyone not to join the site. I will stop with the name calling out of respect for you and this site moving forward.

That is great that you have been writing about black QBs years before I found the site, I appreciate that. I came to my own conclusions about black qbs before finding this site. Do you follow college football or recruiting currently? Do you write about this now? I would love to read some new material from you on your take. It's not my perspective to celebrate black QBs, I am here as a critic of black QBs, black skill position players, black OL (there is a SUMO watch thread), black defensive players along with doing my best to support White athletes. The rules of the game have been adjusted and tweaked to try and get as many black QBs in the game as possible, I will stand by that. It's not a conspiracy of any sort. You can also look at the successful black QBs in college or the NFL. They step into much more advantageous situations than White QBs along with unquestioned support, a higher level of hype which protects them, surrounded by better players/offensive minds.
I agree with that and much of the above. Again, it's about approach. When you wrote to Peter King, did you refer to all Black QBs as "black quarterbacks" along with their derogatory nicknames? I didn't think so. And that's my point, or at least part of it. If Peter King decided to follow up and visit this site and look at your posts, do you think he would be convinced? He would be appalled is what he would be.

What about the fathers of White athletes who are wondering if their sons are being discriminated against? What about the sons themselves and their friends? If they come here with an open mind many will find lots of eye-opening material. But not when it comes to Black QBs, or at least your approach. I can't think of a better way to turn off curious people than to refer to all Black QBs as quotas and black quarterbacks, and to never admit that any of them have any talent. I might as well unblock the "n-word" and let all Black QBs be called *******.

Again, I'm not worried about you hurting the feelings of Black QBs, I'm concerned with those that come here with an open mind and what I believe our approach and mission is, which primarily is to support White athletes and point out how they're discriminated against in various ways.

Your zealotry on the Black QB issue is actually quite counter-productive, but I realize you can't see it no matter how many different ways I try to explain it so I won't say anymore for now, other than to say that there have been several trends on this site over the years that I've patiently and politely opposed -- the most prominent being the promotion by a former poster that all sports events are fixed, and the same poster waking up one day and deciding Carson Palmer should be leading a crusade against the Caste System, which led to a lot of unnecessary dumping on White QBs in general for a long time (and which still happens occasionally). And there has been no shortage of posters who have come here mostly or solely because of their dislike of Blacks, Jews, what have you, rather than supporting White athletes. To me, the ritual dumping on all Black QBs all the time is a violation of the posting guidelines and is far more extreme than the corporate media's bias against White QBs and White athletes and is a turnoff to far more people than the few who love to see Blacks ripped on. Our approach is supposed to be citing direct and indirect evidence and anecdotes supporting our positions, not being the mirror image of Black hate sites, so I'm not going away on this. Make your case on the issue with logic and data, not ritual negative emotions and name calling.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Rams are horrible without Stafford. Almost halftime and Kupp has 3 catches for negative yards.

Kaptain

Master
Yes. Happy for the Vikings and Cousins and like to see Stephen A. Smith eat some crow of his attack on Cousins a couple of weeks ago.
Also, was a little torn on the Saints/Steelers game. Wanted to see Hill do well, but the Saints didn't really utilize him again today. However, while not a Steelers fan, I was glad to see Kenny Pickett play well today. 199 yards passing and 51 rushing with a TD and the win.
Really looking forward to tonight's game!!
I've been following the Taysom situation closely for the last couple of years as I'm sure many have on this site. Despite the media doing a Tim Tebow job on him, most of the fans on comments sections on Saints videos/websites are now clamoring for Taysom to start. It's clear he will never get that chance. That's the frustrating thing. Quarterbacks who can run are the evolution of the league but Whites are mostly barred from even attempting. No running QB can run as effectively as Hill, yet he will never get a chance as a full time starting QB. That's not to say that pocket passers are done - Brady still looks great at 45. We now see black qbs who are average passers doing well because they have offenses that take advantage of their running ability. Running QB offenses would actually be a great opportunity for our athletes to show their athletism running the ball, but most of our athletic QBs are sadly going to get the Tebow/Hill treatment. The Saints went out and paid Taysom Hill a lot of money to watch most of the games from the sideline. In the last two weeks he's logged a grand total of 6 plays in the stat sheet. It doesn't make any sense.

The Hock

Master
Cole Kmet starting to get it. You can see just by the way he moves that he's elite. And I like his home run swing celebrations. He also played some baseball at ND.

El Gringo

Mentor
Cole Kmet starting to get it. You can see just by the way he moves that he's elite. And I like his home run swing celebrations. He also played some baseball at ND.

Mahommes Fields and Lamar all have been elite white tight ends to throw to and hail them out. It would be nice if Brady, Rodgers or Allen had a guy like this!

El Gringo

Mentor
I've been following the Taysom situation closely for the last couple of years as I'm sure many have on this site. Despite the media doing a Tim Tebow job on him, most of the fans on comments sections on Saints videos/websites are now clamoring for Taysom to start. It's clear he will never get that chance. That's the frustrating thing. Quarterbacks who can run are the evolution of the league but Whites are mostly barred from even attempting. No running QB can run as effectively as Hill, yet he will never get a chance as a full time starting QB. That's not to say that pocket passers are done - Brady still looks great at 45. We now see black qbs who are average passers doing well because they have offenses that take advantage of their running ability. Running QB offenses would actually be a great opportunity for our athletes to show their athletism running the ball, but most of our athletic QBs are sadly going to get the Tebow/Hill treatment. The Saints went out and paid Taysom Hill a lot of money to watch most of the games from the sideline. In the last two weeks he's logged a grand total of 6 plays in the stat sheet. It doesn't make any sense.
From what I remember his contract is very incentive laden. The only thing that makes sense is they are holding him back so they don’t have to pay the man in a lost season. Either that or they are just screwing a elite white athlete which wouldn’t be surprising.

Here’s the Kennedy catch.

Brutal take down by Hutchinson!!

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
UFA LB Jack Sanborn gets the start today for the Bears and all he does is have 12 tackles, 9 unassisted, and 2 sacks! He also had an interception that was called back on a penalty. Another Anonymous Tackling Machine is born.
Being a Wisconsinite, Sanborn had a great run at Wisconsin and I knew he would be a good NFL linebacker. He may have tested a bit slower than I thought he would, but he is a middle linebacker through and through. Beard got themselves a good one; here’s hoping they understand that and let him play. Their recent treatment of Nick Kwiatowski gives me apprehension.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Injury to Kupp. Doesn't look good!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wolford not only can't throw an accurate pass he just may have caused Kupp to have a significant injury with yet another overthrow

Flint

Mentor
What I don’t like about Justin Fields, besides him being a you-know-what (Buckeye), is the ridiculous praise and cover provided to him, the double standard. So he runs well? Lots of guys do. I’m sure Taysom Hill could put up some eye popping numbers on the ground too.

In today’s game they kept making excuses for his poor passing skills. Would a white running QB get that? Did Tebow? Field was dreadful late in the game, and this is a league where late drives by the offense are practically written into the rules. Fields looked like a rookie on the last couple of series, he was 12 of 20 for 167. They’d rip a white QB with those numbers. For all his running skill his team has lost the last 2 games.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Maxx Crosby with 10 combined tackles and a sack. He's dominating his position this year the way J. J. Watt did for years before the injury bug hit.

Flint

Mentor
From what I remember his contract is very incentive laden. The only thing that makes sense is they are holding him back so they don’t have to pay the man in a lost season. Either that or they are just screwing a elite white athlete which wouldn’t be surprising.

Here’s the Kennedy catch.

Brutal take down by Hutchinson!!

The Tom Kennedy catch was probably the biggest play of the game for Detroit. He’s played well for the Lions. So you know what that means? Just imagine how good a “real” athlete would do in his place.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What I don’t like about Justin Fields, besides him being a you-know-what (Buckeye), is the ridiculous praise and cover provided to him, the double standard. So he runs well? Lots of guys do. I’m sure Taysom Hill could put up some eye popping numbers on the ground too.

In today’s game they kept making excuses for his poor passing skills. Would a white running QB get that? Did Tebow? Field was dreadful late in the game, and this is a league where late drives by the offense are practically written into the rules. Fields looked like a rookie on the last couple of series, he was 12 of 20 for 167. They’d rip a white QB with those numbers. For all his running skill his team has lost the last 2 games.
He had over 300 combined yards with 4 TDs. Those are good numbers, over 5,000 total yards and 68 TDs pro-rated over a 17 game season. Of course he's praised and hyped a lot more than he should be, that comes with the melanin territory, but he's coming along pretty well for his second year compared to how bad he was as a rookie. He's as good or better than Mac Jones and Davis Mills, two other second year QBs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wish I could say your wrong but they have frowned on athletic white quarterbacks for decades now. Josh Allen is one of the few that
slipped through the cracks. Way back in the 1990's Steve Young proved he was an elite running qb. The top 2 rushing quarterbacks were either him or R. Cunningham. Steve Young also could have been a very fine nfl rb. He could do either as could Taysom Hill. There are many white guys that can run just as good as they can but the league doesn't want to find them or to allow them to succeed for the most part. Stick
with the non stop unathletic white guys and just repeat over and over. Nothing to see here. Move right along.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
There is no doubt Fields is a very talented runner… passer not so much. Average at best. He would make a fine running back, however, due to him being black he will get every opportunity to remain at quarterback.

What upsets me is that our white dual-threat quarterbacks are not given the same treatment. Taysom Hill played just fine when thrust into the role last year (despite broken finger and no supporting cast due to injuries), and yet was immediately voted off in the off-season. Why can’t he get the opportunity that running quarterbacks like Fields, Jackson, Griffey, etc. got or continue to get?

Taysom Hill is given the Tebow-treatment and has thrived as a utility player because he was willing to do to (unlike Tebow).

*edit: the Bears had better version of Fields about a decade ago in Jordan Lynch. He never got a chance, but check out his college stats… he was elite!

Will be interesting to see what sort of treatment John Rhys-Plumlee gets.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone seen Alec Pierce playing today? He has zero catches

Warhawk_46

Master
Has anyone seen Alec Pierce playing today? He has zero catches
It is beyond me why the Colts continually ignore their most talented receiver…

He first year is shaping up like Kupp’s. Some fine games and games he is ignored… will probably finish with around 700-800 yards or so. Had he been involved in the game plan every week no doubt he would be on his way to a 1k season.

icsept

Master
No chance that John Rhys-Plumlee gets an opportunity like Justin Fields. Justin Fields is Cam Newton/Colin Kaepernick. He might have short term success. He renders wide receivers useless. He is a 1/2 step faster than the defensive linemen and linebackers. Once that advantage is negated by injuries and Father Time, he will be done.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I agree with that and much of the above. Again, it's about approach. When you wrote to Peter King, did you refer to all Black QBs as "black quarterbacks" along with their derogatory nicknames? I didn't think so. And that's my point, or at least part of it. If Peter King decided to follow up and visit this site and look at your posts, do you think he would be convinced? He would be appalled is what he would be.

What about the fathers of White athletes who are wondering if their sons are being discriminated against? What about the sons themselves and their friends? If they come here with an open mind many will find lots of eye-opening material. But not when it comes to Black QBs, or at least your approach. I can't think of a better way to turn off curious people than to refer to all Black QBs as quotas and black quarterbacks, and to never admit that any of them have any talent. I might as well unblock the "n-word" and let all Black QBs be called *******.

Again, I'm not worried about you hurting the feelings of Black QBs, I'm concerned with those that come here with an open mind and what I believe our approach and mission is, which primarily is to support White athletes and point out how they're discriminated against in various ways.

Your zealotry on the Black QB issue is actually quite counter-productive, but I realize you can't see it no matter how many different ways I try to explain it so I won't say anymore for now, other than to say that there have been several trends on this site over the years that I've patiently and politely opposed -- the most prominent being the promotion by a former poster that all sports events are fixed, and the same poster waking up one day and deciding Carson Palmer should be leading a crusade against the Caste System, which led to a lot of unnecessary dumping on White QBs in general for a long time (and which still happens occasionally). And there has been no shortage of posters who have come here mostly or solely because of their dislike of Blacks, Jews, what have you, rather than supporting White athletes. To me, the ritual dumping on all Black QBs all the time is a violation of the posting guidelines and is far more extreme than the corporate media's bias against White QBs and White athletes and is a turnoff to far more people than the few who love to see Blacks ripped on. Our approach is supposed to be citing direct and indirect evidence and anecdotes supporting our positions, not being the mirror image of Black hate sites, so I'm not going away on this. Make your case on the issue with logic and data, not ritual negative emotions and name calling.

We just see the situation differently. If you would like me to leave the site just let me know. I've stated out of respect for you I would stop with the nick names. However, today what set you off was me stating a fact - that Justin Fields threw a pick six. I used a nick name which I have stated I will not do anymore. That was a fact.