2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Collinsworth raving about how good the Jags' all-Black starting defense is, yet when they were introduced on screen, Crissie's own PFF gave almost all of them a poor grade. BTW, isn't there a conflict of interest there, an announcer's own company subjectively grading all the players which is then treated like gospel by the fake news media.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Collinsworth raving about how good the Jags' all-Black starting defense is, yet when they were introduced on screen, Crissie's own PFF gave almost all of them a poor grade. BTW, isn't there a conflict of interest there, an announcer's own company subjectively grading all the players which is then treated like gospel by the fake news media.
Yea I always found that funny. He never brings up those rankings during a broadcast.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Trevor Lawrence is like the deceased espn sportscenter announcer Travis Scott used to say "As Cool as the Other Side of a Pillow".

Lawrence is pumped up and playing great. This is gonna be a great game. It can really help boost his career resume with a Mahomes
Scalping if it happens. I say it does. You got this Jags!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He’s certainly one of the best TEs in nfl history but he isn’t a complete TE like Witten/Gronk. We rarely see Kelce blocking - he’s not a well rounded true TE IMO.
I watched all of those guys and I love all 3 of them! Witten would be the only other tightend that is close in my opinion.

Travis Kelce just cannot and will not be stopped! No one in the NFL right now is even close to his level. Let's see how his career
ends up but he just doesn't seem to age. It's amazing to watch! Still hope the Chiefs lose today though.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect 60 yard bomb by Lawrence dropped by Kirk

The Hock

Master
I can't help but notice...the almost all black Jags being lead at the most mentally demanding position by a tall blonde Aryan looking man. A visual that I believe makes the NFL corporate types wince, and they've been working on minimizing if not eliminating for years now.

As Rush Limbaugh said long ago now, there, I've said it.

Kelce has most definitely made disparaging comments about white athleticism with regards to the cornerback position. He carries himself like a black man. Great player no doubt but he comes across as a firm believer in the caste system.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kelce has most definitely made disparaging comments about white athleticism with regards to the cornerback position. He carries himself like a black man. Great player no doubt but he comes across as a full subscriber to the caste system.
No attacking White athletes here. I've already deleted one post.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys I will be honest. I hate race mixing. That is another thing that makes this team tough to watch. There 2 biggest stars help
promote the turn all whites into hybrids propaganda that they push. It drives me crazy. However it doesn't change what
Kelce has done. Similar to Nowitzki in Basketball who is one of only 6 players to ever score 30,000 career points or more. That
is amazing. I don't have to agree with his off the court decisions. Same with Kelce. This site is to celebrate what happens on the'
field. Yes we must stay with our own and spread the word. We all know that here and we all agree. Regardless the guy is amazing
on the football field. We have so few guys to root for. I'm not going to not root for a guy because of who he dates or marries even
if I disagree with that. I'm here to root for what they do on the field which encourages young white kids growing up to emulate
that in sports. White kids need more white stars to show that they too can be the best in the world at what they do!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Andrew Wingard, who wasn't listed as a starter and was nowhere near the play, gets the perp shot after Kelce's TD.
Mental note taken that this is a NBC broadcast.

I’m curious to try to “track” which of the major networks that air NFL games are guilty of this. And if they all do, are some noticeably worse than others.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
My apologies.
No worries. I doubt 5% of the White players in the NFL know what the Caste System is as far as the way we refer to it. They probably don't even know India has one. They're jocks, not philosopher-kings. We all live in a fallen society and if we start nit-picking every single White athlete's personal life and beliefs all will fall short.

Now there are exceptions. Johnny Manziel threw his career away and deserved scorn. So do some of the leftist scumbags like Popovich and Kerr. But generally, if you don't like a White athlete, don't root for him, but don't root against him here.

Warhawk_46

Master
I noticed that too and it was extremely bizarre. I didn’t even realize Jax had a White DB prior to this. He was on the opposite side of the field when Kelce crossed the goal line.

However the perp shot was immediate, there was no delay. Almost as if the producers had the perp shot cued up prior to the play in case KC scored the TD.

This cannot be accidental at this point.

The broadcaster would NEVER zoom the camera in on a random black 3rd string DB who was nowhere near the play immediately (within about 0.3 seconds) after the opposing team scores a touchdown.
It’s not accidental. It is planned as part of the narrative.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It certainly is, but how telling is it that Crissy doesn’t even abide by it? You’d think he’d be smart enough to say that “they’ve had their struggles this year, as my team of experts have shown, but they’ve got great upside and are playing fantastic tonight”. What a phony and a hack.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I can't help but notice...the almost all black Jags being lead at the most mentally demanding position by a tall blonde Aryan looking man. A visual that I believe makes the NFL corporate types wince, and they've been working on minimizing if not eliminating for years now.

As Rush Limbaugh said long ago now, there, I've said it.
The Jags have three WRs named Jones, and none have the first name Matt.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I feel bad for Trevor Lawrence. He is a winner and it's good to see him back to using his feet more. That is been one of my biggest
knocks with his short 2 years in the nfl. When nothing is open take off and take what the defense gives you. Lawrence was one of the
best dual threat qb's in college. He can run with the best of them. Not an easy man to take down at full speed as he is so tall. Anyways,
he got them to the playoffs and they had a chance on the road late in the 4th quarter against the Chiefs. That says something right there.

I don't advocate for rooting against Kelce nor am I trying to attack him.

I have noted over time that he denigrates white athleticism with glee and has publicly laughed at the prospect of a white cornerback in the NFL.

jphoss

Mentor
I feel bad for Trevor Lawrence. He is a winner and it's good to see him back to using his feet more. That is been one of my biggest
knocks with his short 2 years in the nfl. When nothing is open take off and take what the defense gives you. Lawrence was one of the
best dual threat qb's in college. He can run with the best of them. Not an easy man to take down at full speed as he is so tall. Anyways,
he got them to the playoffs and they had a chance on the road late in the 4th quarter against the Chiefs. That says something right there.
Watching the first full game of the jaguars this season and maybe it’s just a bad game but their receivers are awful! The one guy Kirk dropped 2 key passes, a few others dropped catchable balls, none catch with their hands, they seem robotic and have no feel for the game and how to get open Get Lawrence some pass catchers and they’ll be perennial contenders

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Watching the first full game of the jaguars this season and maybe it’s just a bad game but their receivers are awful! The one guy Kirk dropped 2 key passes, a few others dropped catchable balls, none catch with their hands, they seem robotic and have no feel for the game and how to get open Get Lawrence some pass catchers and they’ll be perennial contenders
They have bad hands and are soft. Kirk was unreliable when he was with Arizona despite being a second round draft pick yet still got a huge contract as a free agent from Jax, in fact his unwarranted contract upped the pay scale considerably for all receivers. This past season was the first time he went over 1,000 yards in a season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't advocate for rooting against Kelce nor am I trying to attack him.

I have noted over time that he denigrates white athleticism with glee and has publicly laughed at the prospect of a white cornerback in the NFL.
If you could please post an interview or video where he said that. I would like to see it. I'm not disagreeing with you. It's stupid
of him but most of these dumb athletes are just in love with the love of money and fame. Most will follow the script because the
fear of losing what they have. Money is not evil by itself but when it's worshiped it becomes another false idol.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If you could please post an interview or video where he said that. I would like to see it. I'm not disagreeing with you. It's stupid
of him but most of these dumb athletes are just in love with the love of money and fame. Most will follow the script because the
fear of losing what they have. Money is not evil by itself but when it's worshiped it becomes another false idol.
How about we just drop it? Only one player in the NHL stood up to the woke agenda, so are they any better than Kelce? Kelce is a fun loving, free spirited type. He's had influences in his life that helped make him the way he is just as all of us have. He is what he is, and he's also a tremendous football player and that's what counts.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yea, the Giants are no longer anything to get excited about. They cut Sills weeks ago. On defense, both Micah McFadden and Henry Mondeaux are both inactive.

The McFadden situation is infuriating. He was starting basically from mid season to week 17. Then in the final week, Daboll rested all their key players with nothing to play for. Jarrad Davis, a former 1st round bust, got the start and apparently “impressed the coaches so much” that now he’s the undisputed starter. Only in the Caste NFL can something so absurd happen.

Have to just laugh as the Giants coal black defense gets shredded.

Reference: https://www.nj.com/giants/2023/01/g...okie-at-inside-linebacker.html?outputType=amp