2022 College Football Week 9

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Kade Warner has actually scored 2 long touchdowns today. he opened the game’s scoring with a 38-yard touchdown.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kansas State QB Will Howard with a great game for the 2nd week in a row. It’s too bad that he was passed up for the overrated Martinez.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCF lost Plumlee after a really hard hit. They are losing late 4th quarter by 1 point. Hope Plumlee is ok. The hit was a
helmet to helmet. Plumlee bounced back up and when he was running back to the huddle he collapsed and then got
up again. He was really light headed. I'm guessing a slight concussion or worse. He might have had the wind knocked out
of him too. I've had that happen in my younger days and it feels like your gonna die for a short time.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Worked all day, appreciate the updates! Tuning in to watch Schrader against Caste alumni Shane Beamer. He's looked good in the 2nd half action I've seen so far. Had a nice 30yd catch on a wheel route.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Cuck announcer with all the cliche White RB comments. "Wiggles his way" when Schrader powered forward for a 5yd gain. "His effort" "Hard Worker" another 7yd pop. Lol all so tiresome.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Worked all day, appreciate the updates! Tuning in to watch Schrader against Caste alumni Shane Beamer. He's looked good in the 2nd half action I've seen so far. Had a nice 30yd catch on a wheel route.
Beamer is an all time caste ***.

El Gringo

Mentor
UCF lost Plumlee after a really hard hit. They are losing late 4th quarter by 1 point. Hope Plumlee is ok. The hit was a
helmet to helmet. Plumlee bounced back up and when he was running back to the huddle he collapsed and then got
up again. He was really light headed. I'm guessing a slight concussion or worse. He might have had the wind knocked out
of him too. I've had that happen in my younger days and it feels like your gonna die for a short time.
Damn I really feel bad for Plumlee. He’s been jerked around a lot in his short collegiate career.

Speaking of being jerked around, Luepke caught a Td pass out of the te/hb/fb position. They need to just line him up at tailback and give him 30 carries a game.

El Gringo

Mentor
Cuck announcer with all the cliche White RB comments. "Wiggles his way" when Schrader powered forward for a 5yd gain. "His effort" "Hard Worker" another 7yd pop. Lol all so tiresome.
It is so tiresome like the belgiums abandoning the railroads and leaving them to the indigenous people who kept doing the same thing they have always done. Much to the chagrin of the chinaman who are now trying to rebuild. These announcers keep droning on with the same caste bs week in and week out but people are catching on like the chinaman when they entered the indigenous areas abandoned by the Europeans.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Anderson Castle, the Appalachian State tailback, had a nice day today, showing the coaching staff that he needs more touches. the youngster had 9 carries for 67 yards, including a 17-yard touchdown.

the under appreciated wideout/returner, Tyler Page, also had a solid outing. he scored on a nifty jet sweep “pass,” had 4 catches for 31 yards and the aforementioned touchdown, and had 5 short punt returns (a long of 10).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Well I was wrong about PSU and looks like I will be wrong about Kentucky tonight. Disappointing to say the least.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
UNC Freshman QB Drake Maye with his 5th TD pass of the game. Mainstream media are ignoring him - he should be right at the top of the list for the Heisman conversation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Filkins is out for the rest of the year with an injury.
Damn I was wondering why he wasn't playing. This is such bad news. I was excited for the game tonight but not anymore.

I missed seing Will Shipley and Carson Steele today. Shipley & Clemson off till next weekend. I think Ball State has a monday or
tuesday/wed. game. So just a few more days.

sprintstar

Mentor
I work Saturdays so I dont get a chance to watch very many college games, thanks to all for the excellent posts and vids each week. Luepke turned his ankle a bit on that TD effort, you could see it in the way he took a few extra seconds to get up, shouldn't be an issue for next week. Hoping Plumlee is ok and no concussion. He has to be the fastest guy in the NCAA Div 1....

TwentyTwo

Master
Hard to believe entering the stretch run coming up in November already!

Hoping Plumlee will be OK too!

Brad Roberts; Will Shipley & Carson Steele teams all had the week OFF + frustrating Filkins likely Out for the year....listed RB's limited

Week 9 ReCap
Samson Evans (E Michigan) 24 carries 88 yards RUSHING - 3 TD's! + 1 rec 8 yds
Cody Schrader (Mizzou) 22 carries 81 yards - TD + 2 rec 32 yds
Tyler Lavine (SMU) 17 carries 72 yards - 3 TD's!
Anderson Castle (App St) 9 carries 67 yards - TD
Tucker Gregg (Ga. St) 19 carries 52 yards & TD + 2 rec 24 yards
Victor Rosa (U.Conn) 15 carries 31 yards + 1 rec 5 yds
Ethan Payne (Marshall) 6 carries for 28 yards
Dylan Paine (Wazzu) 2 carries 10 yards + 3 rec 29 yards

Thayer Thomas (N.C. St) 10 receptions 118 yards RECEIVING 2 TD's!
Brad Rozner (Rice) 5 - 105 - 2 TD's! //// Luke McCaffrey 4 - 58 - TD + 1 carry 37 yards
Kade Warner (K St) 5 - 97 2 TD's!
Nico Rangaini (Iowa) 4 - 66 + 1 carry 12 yards
Ladd McConkey (UGA) 4 - 51 TD + 1 carry 7 yards
Jake Bobo (UCLA) 3 - 40
Ricky Pearsall ( Florida) 3 - 38
Reece Smith (W Virginia) 3 - 36 - TD...another nice catch!
Drake Stoops (Oklahoma) 3 - 34
Tyler Paige (App St) 4 - 31 - TD
TE's
Brock Bowers (UGA) 5 Receptions 154 Yards! TD from 73!
Cade Stover (Ohio St) 6 - 78 - TD
Luke Schoonmaker (Michigan) 5 - 70
Austin Stogner (SoCarolina) 4 - 63
Dalton Kincaid (Utah) 7 - 56 - TD
Michael Mayer (Notre Dame) 3 - 54
Sam LaPorta (Iowa) 5 - 53
QB's
Bo Nix (Oregon) 412 Yards PASSING 3 TD's + 59 yards rushing 3 TD's!!!
Jake Haener (Fresno) 402 Yards 3 TD's...Difference maker healthy again!
Drake Maye (UNC) 388 Yards 5 TD's!! + 61 yards rushing
Clayton Tune (Houston) 380 yards 4 TD's
Sean Clifford (Penn St) 371 yards 3 TD's / 3 INT's
Max Duggan (TCU) 341 Yards 3 TD's
Connor Weigmann (TxA&M) 338 Yards 4 TD's...True Freshman 1st Start vs Ole Miss
Stetson Bennett (UGA) 316 yards 2 TD's
Hunter Dekkers (Iowa St) 312 yards TD + 31 yards rushing
Will Howard (K St) 296 yards 4 TD's

FCS
WR's
Payton Rose (Lindenwood) 9 receptions 200 Yards Receiving & 3 TD's!
Jakob Herres (Richmond) 8 - 174 - TD
Braden Contreras (Valpo) 7 - 126 TD
Hayden Hatten (Idaho) 7 - 113 - 3 TD's
Bo Belquist (No.Dakota) 7 - 100 TD
Jaaron Hayek (Villanova) 5 - 97 - TD
Cody Chrest (Sam Houston) 5 - 97
Sam Schnee (No.Iowa) 8 - 96 TD
Ty McPherson (Weber St) 3 - 89 TD
Taylor Grimes (UIW) 3 - 85
Jaxon Janke (SoDakota St) 5 - 82
RB's
Cameron Skattebo (Sacramento St) 17 carries 134 yards rushing
Bronson Yoder (W&M) 16 - 113 - TD
#Jake Chisholm (Dayton) 19- 107 - 2 TD's ....late addition ...my bad
Joey Suchy (Butler) 13 - 99 TD
Peter Oliver (Holy Cross ) 19 - 95 - 2 TD's
Travis Theis (So.Dakota) 12 - 56 TD
Collin Guggenheim (Nicholls) 11 - 55
Hunter Luepke (No Dakota St) 3 - 18 + 2 rec 31 yds & TD...should be fresh for Playoff Championship Run
QB's
Nic Baker (Ill St) 485 yards PASSING 3 TD's ...5' 9" 204lbs
Miles Hastings (UC Davis) 425 Yards 4 TD's
Reece Udinski (Richmond) 368 yards 2 TDs + 2 TD's rushing
Theo Day (No.Iowa) 330 Yards 5 TD's
Cade Brister (Lindenwood) 326 yards passing 4 TD's + 80 yards TD Rushing
Matthew Sluka (Holy Cross) 291 yards passing 4 TD's + 174 Yards RUSHING
Tim DeMorat (Fordham) 256 yards 5 TD's!

Sure i missed a Few....Feel free to ADD...Too many interruptions watching Boxing matches last night

QB Asher O'Hara (Sacramento St) 26 carries 129 yards RUSHING & TD + 11 yards passing

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great stuff @TwentyTwo - alot of productivity especially at the FCS level.

Fordham QB Tim DeMorat had another great showing in what looks like a shoot out against Holy Cross. 19/38 256 yards and 5 TDs.

icsept

Master
4 Michigan State players suspended for attacking Michigan player in the tunnel. The feigned outrage belies the fact that this was just TNB.

Flint

Mentor
4 Michigan State players suspended for attacking Michigan player in the tunnel. The feigned outrage belies the fact that this was just TNB.
Absolutely! The locals are tripping over themselves trying to find a "cause" for the violent attack. Anyone that has spent any time around blacks is well aware of their tendency to chimp out and gang stomp some poor unfortunate. Spend a few minutes on the internet you can see a thousand examples of this type of violence.

Rocky B

Master
Absolutely! The locals are tripping over themselves trying to find a "cause" for the violent attack. Anyone that has spent any time around blacks is well aware of their tendency to chimp out and gang stomp some poor unfortunate. Spend a few minutes on the internet you can see a thousand examples of this type of violence.
Try being a landlord in sh!t parts of town....you’ll see TNB every day.