2021 NFL Week 8

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rex Burkhead played 30 snaps in Week 8 (49%) to 11 for David Johnson and 8 for Phillip Lindsay, the first time all season he's been above 18%. Considering it happened after Mark Ingram was traded it offers some hope that Rex will continue to play a fair amount.

The most productive linebacker in the league on a per snap basis, Alex Singleton, saw his snaps decline for the fourth consecutive game, all the way down to 34% on Sunday, simply ridiculous.

I read an article stating that one of the Eagles coaches mistook Joey Alfieri for Alex Singelton and almost cut him by mistake. The Eagles defense is not very good and Singleton is probably their most consistent player so it makes total sense to have him continue to see his snap count reduced.

It would be great to see Burkhead becoming the primary RB for Houston for the second half of the season. The Texans should just keep Mills in as well because the experience this year is valuable. Considering his lack of playing time in college he has adjusted well.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Eagles trying to phase out their Star White LB Midway through a stellar season. LMAO, can't make this stuff up. I'm sure this happens to affletes all the time.

I was amused at the dud Kadarious Toney put up last night. Future BUST for sure. @Don Wassall been calling that one for a while. NYG banged up and still can't find a reason to give Sills a shot! Pathetic! Talking heads already piling on Jones. He played their hero to a close game with a team full of misfits.. Still criticism is all he gets.