2021 Eastern Michigan

Rocky B

Master
Looking at LF’s notes from last year, EM started 13,8,10,8,9,11,10,12,7 and 6 over achieving, lunch pail types over the last ten years.......I’m counting seven this season.

Offense

Preston Hutchinson QB
Tanner Knue WR
Hassan Beydoun WR Looks white, non white name
Mike Van Hoeven
Jake Donnellen
Bryan Dooley. OL

I see only Alex Merritt on the D line

Mike Haney second string DL

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don't forget RB Samson Evans. He may not be listed as a starter but should get a significant number of carries. He had 41 carries for 202 yards 1 TD and 6 receptions for 46 yards in the 6 game 2020 season.

Red Raider

Mentor
Man a couple years ago they had 3 white DL and also 2-3 white LB’s and Brody Hoying at safety… what has happened to that defense?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Man a couple years ago they had 3 white DL and also 2-3 white LB’s and Brody Hoying at safety… what has happened to that defense?

It's pretty much what is going on at all schools at the Division 1 level. After running the Ohio St numbers the other night I think we should give this trend a name in honor of the buckeyes or urban meyer who really brought this method of recruiting out of the SEC to the rest of the country.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lack of depth on Defense is very disappointing.. Been hitting Detroit area hard I'm assuming for affletes.. If Evans gets his carries, still a team to root for.

Rocky B

Master
Don't forget RB Samson Evans. He may not be listed as a starter but should get a significant number of carries. He had 41 carries for 202 yards 1 TD and 6 receptions for 46 yards in the 6 game 2020 season.
Damnit.....Evans is the only reason why I watched them last year....
Evans was at the top of the list to add, oops.....
And I’m supposed to be a running back guy....