2020 NFL Week 2

icsept

Master
Tony Romo is enthralled by the new $5 billion stadium in LA...unfortunately we can’t allow any disgusting, germ-ridden slaves to attend the game and spread disease.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Isabella sighting -- a 45 yard catch, the longest of the season so far for AZ.

Shadowlight

Master
Joey Bosa is a load. He keeps smacking Mahomes after nearly every pass. They double teamed him just then which sprung a leak on the other side.

la piovra

Guru
Glad to see Josh Allen have a great day. Unfortunately looks like Nick Bosa tore his ACL and who knows the status on Jimmy G or Kittle.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
If Isabella is hit in stride thats a TD, people are blaming Apke for that one

Caste Tradition to blame the Few White Safeties that actually receive PT for the faults of the entire secondary. When chocolate secondaries get toast, crickets.

la piovra

Guru
I'll be shocked if Isabella gets another target this game. I dont trust Cuckbury and assistant coach Bercowitz(he gives off shifty energy)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'll be shocked if Isabella gets another target this game. I dont trust Cuckbury and assistant coach Bercowitz(he gives off shifty energy)

The AZ Cardinals have not had a starting receiver that I can remember all the way back to the days of Rock N Roll Ricky Proehl who was very good. Isabella deserves better. The kid is electric!

Last edited:

la piovra

Guru
The best take away so far is Josh Allen teeing off, it was great seeing him drop the shoulder on the Dolphins secondary especially after commentators question his heart. Josh Allen is a throwback leatherhead from the 30s. Also great seeing Gesicki go over 100

la piovra

Guru
Isabella can easily be a 1,000 plus yard receiver. I am 100% he will become the most blatant sacrificial lamb to the caste system this season. Along with Nall, Switzer, Ty Summers, Laird, George Astin etc

la piovra

Guru
Good seeing Trubisky get the win, call ke a conspiracy theorist but I think the Hungarian Vanilla Ice is givimg him Tebow syndrome

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
With Barkley lost for the season it should benefit Jones as they won't force plays for Barkley. They need to run more two TE sets.

Per usual Tom Iron the Jets blow.

Herbert bounces up after the hard hit and the Chiefs Lb was shaken up lol

la piovra

Guru
The Giants are one of those teams I could never get behind. As an organization they are major gatekeepers of the caste system

la piovra

Guru
Might not be the place but in researching the caste system it all goes back to the team (((advisors))) most of the coaches in my view buy into the "Taboo" myth which is why at the behest of the elder council are recycled

la piovra

Guru
Do American blacks even watch football let alone play? They seem more into TikTok and Marvel movies

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Giants are one of those teams I could never get behind. As an organization they are major gatekeepers of the caste system

I know what you mean. I do like Jones and the LBs. Ironically they did have the last white CB. I also was a big Kerry Collins fan and you can’t forget Shockey was is essentially the godfather of the modern white TE.

la piovra

Guru
All fair points. Ernie Accorsi seemed relatively fair by NFL standards. Good point but they basically drove Shockey out of town

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Do American blacks even watch football let alone play? They seem more into TikTok and Marvel movies

There are many blacks who believe black males are being emasculated, similar to the way young White men are a non-stop target of the system.