Things should pick up at RB when PAC 12 & Big 10 play...Mountain West & MAC too
Rice vs. Marshall was ppd

RB's
Harry Trotter (K St) 12 carries for 43 yards & TD
Kade Remsberg (Air Force) 7 carries 24 yards
TJ McDaniel (SMU) 1 carry 4 yards ...Broke ankle? early

WR's
Brandon Bowling (Ark St) 7 receptions for 115 yards & 2 TD's
Tyler Snead (East Carolina) 11 rec for 111 yards + 1 carry for 31 yard TD / Blake Proehl 11 rec for 83 yards
Gunner Romney (BYU) 7 Rec for 101 yards & TD / Dax Milne 7 rec 89 yds + 1 carry for 8 yds
Jake Smith (Texas) 6 rec for 49 yds & TD
Thayer Thomas (NC St) 6 rec 48 yds

TE's
Hunter Long (BC) 9 rec for 96 yards
Austin Stogner (Oklahoma) 5 rec 74 yards
Charlie Kolar (Iowa St) 4 rec 66 yds
Cary Angeline (NC St) 4 rec 60 yds & 2 TD's
Noah Gray (Duke) 6 rec 51 yds & TD

QB's
Shane Buechele (SMU) 474 yards passing! & 3 TD's + 27 yards rushing
Mac Jones (Alabama) 435 yards passing & 4 TD's
Kenny Pickett (Pitt) 411 yards passing & TD + 40 yards rushing & 2 TD's
Brady White (Memphis) 380 yards passing & 3 TD's
Austin Aune (No.Texas) 339 yards passing & 2 TD's
Myles Brennan (LSU) 337 yards passing & 4 TD's
Devin Leary (NC St) 336 yards & 4 TD's
Colby Suits (UL-Monroe) 334 yards passing & 2 TD's + 51 yds rushing
Trevor Lawrence (Clemson) 329 yards passing & 3 TD's + 36 yards rushing
Zach Wilson (BYU) 325 yards passing & 2 TD's + 43 yards rushing & 3 TD's!
Grayson McCall (Coastal Carolina) 322 yards passing & 4 TD's + 44 yards rushing
Matt Corral (Ole Miss) 320 yards passing + 51 yards rushing
Phil Jurkovec (BC) 313 Yards passing & 2 TD's
KJ Costello (Miss St) 313 yards & TD
Kyle Trask (Florida) 268 yards & 4 TD's
Asher O'Hara (Middle Tenn) 241 yards passing TD + 98 yards rushing & TD
Max Duggan (TCU) 231 yards passing + 79 yards rushing & TD

FCS
Parker Driggers (North Alabama) 7 carries for 55 yards + 2 rec 10 yds ...#81 listed as WR/redshirt Freshman 6'-0" 191

Bailey Zappe (Houston Baptist) 380 yards passing & 3 TD's

Thru 4 Games already .....WR Ben Ratzliff (Houston Baptist) 29 receptions for 399 yards & 3 TD's

May have missed a few

I guess it is official! College football is back now that TwentyTwo's legendary week sheet is back!

I agree with White Lightning. That Texas game put me in a bad mood. And they underused Jake Smith. He was a RB in HS. Why not a few plays for him in the back field? LB Garrett Wallow was the one who forced the fumble on the key play by the way. TCU though benched their other white defenders. Fill in Texas LB Cort Jacques had 7 tackles and 1.5 TFLs. Alabama's Slade Bolden has been nailed to the bench. And A&M WR Chapman didn't seem to play in the first half but was ignored in the 2nd.

Caste bore fests alert. Baylor-West Virginia and Auburn-Georgia. Although TE Fitzpatrick of the Bulldogs looks like a good one.

As for Plumlee. Heck I would tell him to bolt for baseball but he doesn't appear to have MLB talent so that won't work. Tate Martell the second here? If the Ivy league was up and running he has the grades and that would be a good choice. If this continues which it seems it will we will be losing one of the best white athletes to come around. Talk about sad and jarring. And thanks for nothing ass wipe Kiffin.

Air Force sophomore RB Brad Roberts helped mitigate Remsberg's day with a 10-103-1 stat line. Another out of the blue player who starred was V Tech soph0more DB Tyler Matheny ( mentioned above by Leonardfan) who had an interception and key tackles in their win against caste KY. Keep an eye on freshman Wake S Nick Anderson too.

I guess there were a few silver linings. NC State ( LB Wilson and WR Thomas) beat caste Pitt. And how about the Snow Patrol! Bumper Pool 20 tackles. Grant Morgan 15 tackles. Hayden Henry 3 tackles as Arkansas beat caste Miss State.

I missed the Iowa State second half but LB Mike Rose must have had a big second half as he finished with 11 tackles including a half of a sack and 1.5 TFLs. He had a big game last Saturday too. WR Akers had one catch for 35 yards. How about giving the man more reps?

And last but not least I checked the Clemson stat sheet. As mentioned above S Nolan Turner had an interception to go along with 7 tackles, which was third most on Clemson. Spector ( his brother WR 4-32) lead the team with 13 tackles including 1.5 TFLs. Skalski had 9 and bruising DT Bresee had a sack and one TFL.

Too early to put Florida WR Whittemore in the following category but we can hope he follows in the tradition of Collinsworth, Doering, McGriff and Cooper.

I miss the Big Ten and the Ivy League.

Last edited:
Tate Martell should have just stayed committed to Texas A&M. He will be remembered as an awesome HS QB and a college bust.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Leach's air raid was less successful in week two. That is a disappointment. I would say there was more good then bad this week though. Oklahoma and UCF both losing were nice to see. I am eager for the return of the Big Ten too @Shadowlight

TwentyTwo

Master
NICE Follow up Shadowlight! Always enjoy your angle!
Monitoring one of the SEC's Fastest Players John Rhys Plumlee's situation closely....after rushing for over 1,000+ yards as a true freshman; knew his passing game needed work. The silver-lining i believe if it doesn't work out at QB; He has the tools & juice to be a NFL Slot WR..... Only a Soph. Matt Corral is a better passer & adequate runner .....I do think Plumlee is better than just a gimmicky college player.

NO WAY!! Stat Sheet not OK If i miss this! >>> The "Box Score" i saw Did NOT SHOW Brad Roberts yesterday!! THANK YOU Shadowlight for catching that! WEIRD!!! Will be sure to ADD him! No way i would have missed that ..seeing Remsberg lack of stats was disappointing. Maybe should not have waited SO LATE to post.

Glad to see MWC coming back on too....Maybe 2nd team RB Chad Magyar can make a bigger impact!
...young D-Lineman Cameron Thomas (San Diego State) has future NFL potential ....

I guess it is official! College football is back now that TwentyTwo's legendary week sheet is back!

I agree with White Lightning. That Texas game put me in a bad mood. And they underused Jake Smith. He was a RB in HS. Why not a few plays for him in the back field? LB Garrett Wallow was the one who forced the fumble on the key play by the way. TCU though benched their other white defenders. Fill in Texas LB Cort Jacques had 7 tackles and 1.5 TFLs. Alabama's Slade Bolden has been nailed to the bench. And A&M WR Chapman didn't seem to play in the first half but was ignored in the 2nd.

Caste bore fests alert. Baylor-West Virginia and Auburn-Georgia. Although TE Fitzpatrick of the Bulldogs looks like a good one.

As for Plumlee. Heck I would tell him to bolt for baseball but he doesn't appear to have MLB talent so that won't work. Tate Martell the second here? If the Ivy league was up and running he has the grades and that would be a good choice. If this continues which it seems it will we will be losing one of the best white athletes to come around. Talk about sad and jarring. And thanks for nothing ass wipe Kiffin.

Air Force sophomore RB Brad Roberts helped mitigate Remsberg's day with a 10-103-1 stat line. Another out of the blue player who starred was V Tech soph0more DB Tyler Matheny ( mentioned above by Leonardfan) who had an interception and key tackles in their win against caste KY. Keep an eye on freshman Wake S Nick Anderson too.

I guess there were a few silver linings. NC State ( LB Wilson and WR Thomas) beat caste Pitt. And how about the Snow Patrol! Bumper Pool 20 tackles. Grant Morgan 15 tackles. Hayden Henry 3 tackles as Arkansas beat caste Miss State.

I missed the Iowa State second half but LB Mike Rose must have had a big second half as he finished with 11 tackles including a half of a sack and 1.5 TFLs. He had a big game last Saturday too. WR Akers had one catch for 35 yards. How about giving the man more reps?

And last but not least I checked the Clemson stat sheet. As mentioned above S Nolan Turner had an interception to go along with 7 tackles, which was third most on Clemson. Spector ( his brother WR 4-32) lead the team with 13 tackles including 1.5 TFLs. Skalski had 9 and bruising DT Bresee had a sack and one TFL.

Too early to put Florida WR Whittemore in the following category but we can hope he follows in the tradition of Collinsworth, Doering, McGriff and Cooper.

I miss the Big Ten and the Ivy League.