2018 NFL Week 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great scramble and TD run by Mitch Trubisky. The haters want him to fail but he keeps getting better and better.

icsept

Master
Patterson right back in to run a kick out of the end zone to the 15...affletes can do no wrong.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Patriots RB, Samsung Michel, fumbles and suffers what looks to be an ankle injury. Didn’t take long for him to get injured.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thank God someone else posted. I thought there was something wrong with my connection. Where is everybody?
I'm just amazed at how bad the football is! While watching Carolina and Philadelphia, I've seen just about everything! Dropped passes by these great receivers. Overthrown passes by Newton. Missed blocks. Eric Reid head down while trying to make tackles! Each team has one black offensive lineman and both have either been a called for holding or just plain missing blocks! What else? I don't guess I should be surprised. It's just pathetic!
McCaffrey has started well; 25 yards on 4 carries and one reception for 5.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The only positive about Jameez The Crab-leg King starting is that he involves Adam Humphries and Cameron Brate in the offense. Humphries is the leading receiver with 33 yards at the moment.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm just amazed at how bad the football is! While watching Carolina and Philadelphia, I've seen just about everything! Dropped passes by these great receivers. Overthrown passes by Newton. Missed blocks. Eric Reid head down while trying to make tackles! Each team has one black offensive lineman and both have either been a called for holding or just plain missing blocks! What else? I don't guess I should be surprised. It's just pathetic!

Just a really bad diluted product overall. We can only hope some more white defenders are drafted in April - players who can play fundamental football and know how to tackle.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Ertz having a big game already, 4 catches/78 yards!
Goedert on reception, 21 yards.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Of course friggin Cordarelle shows his boom bust potential, just returned one to house.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Unbelievable!!!! Two false starts in a row. Both by black OL. Has cost the Panthers a field goal!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Of course friggin Cordarelle shows his boom bust potential, just returned one to house.

He was drafted in the first round - can only return kicks - otherwise he has been a bust at the WR position for which he was drafted for.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Sony Michel carted to the locker room with a knee injury. Will he end up on IR like their other black 1st rounder, Isiah Wynn?

It would eventually help Rex, if he returns from IR himself.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Bears look like legitimate playoff contenders.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Holding on Brooks, Eagles. Black OL. I'm not just trying to pick on the black players, but 80% of the OL is white, but all the penalties and missed blocks have been on the black OL.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Carl Nassib with a sack, tackle for a loss and pass defenses for TB. I wish he’d get more snaps because he could be a very good starter at DE.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Gronk didn't fly with the Patriots to Chicago so he won't be playing tomorrow. Apparently his back's acted up again. . .
I always wonder why after game a player is unable to play in the next game.
Patriots RB, Samsung Michel, fumbles and suffers what looks to be an ankle injury. Didn’t take long for him to get injured.
Any word on Burkhead's return?