2018 NFL Draft

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Giants pass up a quarterback. They may regret this some day.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Giants pass up a quarterback. They may regret this some day.

They have 3rd rounder from 2017 Davis Webb. The Giants have not had a running game in a long time no matter what magical afflete they trotted out there. Eli has another 2 seasons so it's a pretty good pick IMO.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Solid pick by the Browns but if I were them I would have took a bigger more durable qb like Darnold or Allen.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Barkley and his mudshark family awe

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
They have 3rd rounder from 2017 Davis Webb. The Giants have not had a running game in a long time no matter what magical afflete they trotted out there. Eli has another 2 seasons so it's a pretty good pick IMO.

Barkley is a good player but if you have a chance to take a potential franchise quarterback you do it. Manning is 37 and played poorly last year.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Solid pick by the Browns but if I were them I would have took a bigger more durable qb like Darnold or Allen.

Darnold would have been OK but I'm not a fan of Allen. Mayfield is the best prospect.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Jets pass up Rosen for Darnold, somewhat surprising

Barkley is a good player but if you have a chance to take a potential franchise quarterback you do it. Manning is 37 and played poorly last year.

I don't care if it was Christian McCaffrey with the Universal Soldier Dolph Lundgren serum, I would NEVER take a RB at #2.

Heretic

Master
I wish they would've picked (((Rosen))). He's a better fit for NY. Darnold will have to play mistake-free.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Darnold an excellent choice by the Jets. Browns should trade down.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
NFL.com disimproved their website. Now it's hard to follow the draft on it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Darnold is probably the best QB since Luck imo. I like Rosen (on the field) but I think the Jets made the right decision. Hoping Allen ends up in Buffalo.

I do too, but (((Rosen))) to a New York team seemed like a natural. I expect Rosen to be the least successful of this year's top ranked QBs other than Jackson of course.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So Idler Arm and Bridgewater both are in tenuous positions with their respective teams. Not a bad thing!

Heretic

Master
NFL.com disimproved their website. Now it's hard to follow the draft on it.
I agree. It's horsesh*t now. Other sites not much better. Trying out si.com now.

Now the Browns go back to being the Browns. Should have traded the #4 pick

Heretic

Master
Broncos should draft a TE, hopefully Goedert.