2018 NFL Divisional Playoffs

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It would have been great to have Gerhart running behind the improved, revamped Jacksonville line. Compare his measurables to Fournette.... I think you can guess who also had an 11 on the Wonderlic

Gerhart
40 Yard Dash: 4.50 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.18 (MPH)
20 Yard Dash: 2.56 seconds
10 Yard Dash: 1.55 seconds
Bench Press: 22 reps (225 lb)
Vertical : 38 inches
Broad Jump: 118 inches

Fournette
40 Yard Dash: 4.51 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.14 (MPH)
20 Yard Dash: 2.65 seconds
10 Yard Dash: 1.59 seconds
Bench Press: N/A
Vertical : 28.5 inches
Broad Jump: N/A

I didn't think TJ Yeldon looked all that fast on that swing pass.
Yeldon 40 times at the NFL combine were: 4.65 and 4.61
Gerhart: 4.50

Westside

Hall of Famer
Big Ben and Bell not laying down. TD.

Riggins44

Master
Holy crap. What a play by Ben on the backwards pass TD.

Even better impromptu play than the Brady to Amendola lob pass for the first down last night.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Brown is the best receiver in the league. I think Big Ben is their MVP, but an argument can be made that Brown is their best player. He's pretty amazing at what he does.

To my way of thinking being your team's most valuable player makes you your team's best player.

Not to take anything away from Brown, I think Roethlisberger is better. He's one of the all time great players.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Bortles and Jags need to bleed the clock.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
To my way of thinking being your team's most valuable player makes you your team's best player.

Not to take anything away from Brown, I think Roethlisberger is better. He's one of the all time great players.

I agree, but in this case you're talking about two great players. Saying one is better than the other doesn't automatically mean the person saying it is pursuing an anti-White agenda. It's better to point it out when it's much more obvious.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Steeler in caste terms are not different than the Jags. But I want Bortles to go further in the playoffs and give the Crawford DWFs a miserable week.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Steeler in caste terms are not different than the Jags. But I want Bortles to go further in the playoffs and give the Crawford DWFs a miserable week.

Yeah, I can't stand Mike Tomlin. He's insufferably arrogant. And it's always amusing here in the heart of Steelers DWF Nation to see the widespread depression and anger that is going to erupt.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Clutch kick by Lambo!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers defense should take most of the blame, but I bet the goat will be OC Todd Haley for his calls on fourth down that backfired, and also for going for the onside kick, though that was undoubtedly Tomlin's call. Ben played too well to blame so watch for Haley to be excoriated big time.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Did anyone else notice the hundreds of empty seats all over Heinz Field? I’m not sure if fans leaving early in disgust was a factor. Another fun byproduct of kneeling and black power fisting?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Jaguars seem to be playing a prevent defense. Wide open receivers underneath.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Did anyone else notice the hundreds of empty seats all over Heinz Field? I’m not sure if fans leaving early in disgust was a factor. Another fun byproduct of kneeling and black power fisting?

Very cold weather combined with widespread flooding in Pittsburgh the last couple of days, with even a section of an interstate that goes thru downtown being closed might have kept a few away. But it seemed full at the beginning of the game. The team's DWFs are always pumped up for playoff games. I'd think most of the empty seats are fans that left early.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Steelers walking to the line of scrimmage with fewer than 20 seconds left.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Why didn't they at least onside kick?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Feeling really good about this outcome and NE chances next week.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Now, for Casey and Minn to win would make a perfect weekend of playoff football.