2017 NFL Week 7

Shadowlight

Master
I will be out of the loop until at least Friday but more than likely should be back in action by Sunday--no not doing anything fun--whatever the hell that means--not familiar with that term anymore. That said just a few loose thoughts on the increasing agony in the world of sports. I believe there were quite a few thoughts before the NFL season that things were improving (slightly) and that caste football was making at least some sort of difference but I am beginning to wonder. The ESPN morning show Mike and Mike has become more caste than ever which is saying something. They have built a wall up that reinforces the idea that blacks are not only superior but magical and transcending and perhaps God like. White athletes are pretty much thrown to the curb. A bone is thrown every once in a while but never towards a white player who plays a position that requires speed and quickness. Every day and every moment of their broadcasts which are the most far reaching of all ESPN shows the public hears nothing but pure unfiltered caste talk reinforced by their guests. It is true that games are generally announced with less of a caste flavor overall but that can't fully overcome these morning talk shows.
Now we are in this vaguely violent new era of piss and poop on the flag which is nothing but a howl of pure white hatred and criminal love masked as some sort of proper humanistic protest. It is beyond disgusting as it spits on the men and women who sacrifice their lives for the country and the police officers who try to keep neighborhoods civil. Thankless ******** .
And we have black athletes targeting key white skilled players with the intent to cause season or even career ending injuries in basketball and football to ensure that their "dominant position" never gets upended.
And now we have black WR's bitching daily about lack of targets etc. Hilton wouldn't dare bitch about their piss ant black QB so he throws the white lineman under the bus. Listen all you black bastards it is high time what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Taking a page out of so many black players playbook which says don't try if the white guys become the heroes these linemen should say F U we DON'T WANT TO BLOCK FOR PRICKS LIKE YOU. And perhaps that motto should resonate through the college ranks where "black RB's and WR's" enjoy their claim to fame as many faceless white OL toil away to make it all possible. I suspect there is some black sabotage in sports so how about some white sabotage for some fair play and illuminate things where the hypocrisy sees the light of day.
I hope the NFL continues to nosedive and the whole "sports system " as we know it starts to collapse. Won't likely happen but given the state of affairs I would love to see pure economic horror fall on the doorsteps of the NFL and NBA for that matter.
Most of my preseason optimism has melted away although I still hold onto strands of hope. But is it me or are many black players acting more jerk like than ever before? I think so. My hatred only magnifies and grows.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
I will be out of the loop until at least Friday but more than likely should be back in action by Sunday--no not doing anything fun--whatever the hell that means--not familiar with that term anymore. That said just a few loose thoughts on the increasing agony in the world of sports. I believe there were quite a few thoughts before the NFL season that things were improving (slightly) and that caste football was making at least some sort of difference but I am beginning to wonder. The ESPN morning show Mike and Mike has become more caste than ever which is saying something. They have built a wall up that reinforces the idea that blacks are not only superior but magical and transcending and perhaps God like. White athletes are pretty much thrown to the curb. A bone is thrown every once in a while but never towards a white player who plays a position that requires speed and quickness. Every day and every moment of their broadcasts which are the most far reaching of all ESPN shows the public hears nothing but pure unfiltered caste talk reinforced by their guests. It is true that games are generally announced with less of a caste flavor overall but that can't fully overcome these morning talk shows.
Now we are in this vaguely violent new era of piss and poop on the flag which is nothing but a howl of pure white hatred and criminal love masked as some sort of proper humanistic protest. It is beyond disgusting as it spits on the men and women who sacrifice their lives for the country and the police officers who try to keep neighborhoods civil. Thankless ******** .
And we have black athletes targeting key white skilled players with the intent to cause season or even career ending injuries in basketball and football to ensure that their "dominant position" never gets upended.
And now we have black WR's bitching daily about lack of targets etc. Hilton wouldn't dare bitch about their piss ant black QB so he throws the white lineman under the bus. Listen all you black bastards it is high time what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Taking a page out of so many black players playbook which says don't try if the white guys become the heroes these linemen should say F U we DON'T WANT TO BLOCK FOR PRICKS LIKE YOU. And perhaps that motto should resonate through the college ranks where "black RB's and WR's" enjoy their claim to fame as many faceless white OL toil away to make it all possible. I suspect there is some black sabotage in sports so how about some white sabotage for some fair play and illuminate things where the hypocrisy sees the light of day.
I hope the NFL continues to nosedive and the whole "sports system " as we know it starts to collapse. Won't likely happen but given the state of affairs I would love to see pure economic horror fall on the doorsteps of the NFL and NBA for that matter.
Most of my preseason optimism has melted away although I still hold onto strands of hope. But is it me or are many black players acting more jerk like than ever before? I think so. My hatred only magnifies and grows.
Welcome to my world.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Looks like Sendejo thought it was pay back time on an affelet. But gets suspended for one game. What happened to Burfict? Oh, that's right, negro privilege.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Sendejo thought it was pay back time on an affelet. But gets suspended for one game. What happened to Burfict? Oh, that's right, negro privilege.

Burfict has been fined over $1 million in his NFL career and was suspended for three games both last season and this season for his dirty hits.

Upside

Mentor
Just looking through some stats. I don't remember ever seeing an instance where Paul Posluszny failed to record a single tackle. Sadly the jags are phasing him out of the defense as his role has been reduced to only a handful of snaps per game. Hopefully he can move on after this year, as he'd be the best linebacker on at least a dozen teams.

Does anyone have a video of the Sendejo hit?

Riggins44

Master
Just looking through some stats. I don't remember ever seeing an instance where Paul Posluszny failed to record a single tackle. Sadly the jags are phasing him out of the defense as his role has been reduced to only a handful of snaps per game. Hopefully he can move on after this year, as he'd be the best linebacker on at least a dozen teams.

Does anyone have a video of the Sendejo hit?

Its on Youtube. Just type in "Sendejo hit". It was pretty sweet. Knocked his helmet clean off.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
James Franklin being interviewed by BSPN. The guy could pass as White, but in this upside-down, race-obsessed country he's classified as a full-blooded Negro.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

PHillisFan

Master
Posluszny has been one of the best linebackers of the past decade though rarely getting anywhere near the recognition he deserved. Jax has barely played him this season but he just turned 33 so his days as a starter, even for another team, may be over.

I have always liked Poz. Poz was always a scapgoat in Buffalo even though he lead the team in tackles many years. His downfall in Buffalo were his injuries. Much of the same could be said for Kiko Alonso. Buffalo has had a knack of getting rid of their best linebackers.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Posluszny has been one of the best linebackers of the past decade though rarely getting anywhere near the recognition he deserved. Jax has barely played him this season but he just turned 33 so his days as a starter, even for another team, may be over.

Posluszny is listed as the starting middle linebacker on the Jaguars depth chart on Ourlads.. He seems to have been suffering from different injuries this year. That may be why he hasn't played much this year.

He had an excellent year last year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Posluszny has been healthy for all seven Jags games; they just aren't playing him much. His snap count for each game beginning with Week 1: 8, 44, 26, 24, 18, 18, 5. Those are backup numbers whether he is technically listed as a starter or not. His lack of snaps is reflected in his dramatic drop in tackles this season as he was always previously a three-down backer.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Looks like a clean hit to me.

It was a shoulder to the head but I think that's legal. So if an accident like this happens you get fined for doing your job properly? If anybody knows the new rules for this type of hit feel free to post them, thanks.

A lot of powerful and left-wing people are not happy that the Vikings start two White safeties.

Upside

Mentor
Posluszny is listed as the starting middle linebacker on the Jaguars depth chart on Ourlads.. He seems to have been suffering from different injuries this year. That may be why he hasn't played much this year.

He had an excellent year last year.

Myles Jack is now the signal caller, which means he never leaves the field, and Telvin Smith, who I admit, has become a pretty solid player is not a guy you want to take off the field, leaving Poz as the odd man out in the sub packages.

I'm starting to get a bit worried about the LB position. We lost AJ Hawk, Chad Greenway, and James Laurinaitis all in the span of about a year; now it looks like Poz is being forced out, and I don't see Houston hanging on to Cushing much longer..
and when you look at the next generation: Kuechly and Lee are the caste busters, but always seem to be dealing with injuries, which will likely keep them from putting up the gaudy career stats.
Then you have the second tier guys like Kiko, Simon, Vigil, Klein, Martinez, and Schobert who are good, but at the moment, in no way a threat to the caste system...
Gedeon, Ryan, and Emmanuel are ok starters, but likely fear for their jobs.
You have 'would-be starters' Compton, Heeney, Stupar, and Worrilow being SCREWED, royally.
Kwiatkowski, Matakevich, Chickillo, Hull, and Zombo only get to play when half the team is on IR.
Guys like Scooby Wright, Max Bullough, and James Morris who were dominant in college, somehow can't even buy an opportunity at the pro level, despite the fact that there are about a half dozen teams where I couldn't even name a linebacker...
...Speaking of which, where's Dan Skuta? Where's Paul Kruger? Where's Audie Cole?

Sorry to be a downer, but LB has always been a stronghold for us; I'm not so sure it is anymore...

Upside

Mentor
A lot of powerful and left-wing people are not happy that the Vikings start two White safeties.

Ha, I'm sure that factored into the suspension, because that was a clean hit. I've seen many a homey put the same hit on Wes Welker, and didn't so much as draw a flag, let alone a suspension...

Remember those few years where Weddle and Steve Gregory started for the Chargers and Jim Leonhard and Eric Smith started for the Jets.. that was awesome. If I'm not mistaking, I think Cody Grimm and Sabby Piscatelli started side by side for a few games in Tampa around that time as well.. That was when things were starting to look up, DB wise... They sure stamped that out pretty quick...

Riggins44

Master
Myles Jack is now the signal caller, which means he never leaves the field, and Telvin Smith, who I admit, has become a pretty solid player is not a guy you want to take off the field, leaving Poz as the odd man out in the sub packages.

I'm starting to get a bit worried about the LB position. We lost AJ Hawk, Chad Greenway, and James Laurinaitis all in the span of about a year; now it looks like Poz is being forced out, and I don't see Houston hanging on to Cushing much longer..
and when you look at the next generation: Kuechly and Lee are the caste busters, but always seem to be dealing with injuries, which will likely keep them from putting up the gaudy career stats.
Then you have the second tier guys like Kiko, Simon, Vigil, Klein, Martinez, and Schobert who are good, but at the moment, in no way a threat to the caste system...
You have 'would-be starters' Compton, Heeney, Stupar, and Worrilow being SCREWED, royally.
Kwiatkowski, Matakevich, Chickillo, Hull, and Zombo only get to play when half the team is on IR.
Guys like Scooby Wright, Max Bullough, and James Morris who were dominant in college, somehow can't even buy an opportunity at the pro level, despite the fact that there are about a half dozen teams where I couldn't even name a linebacker...
...Speaking of which, where's Dan Skuta? Where's Paul Kruger? Where's Audie Cole?

Sorry to be a downer, but LB has always been a stronghold for us; I'm not so sure it is anymore...

You forgot TJ Watt. Definitely a caste buster.

Upside

Mentor
You forgot TJ Watt. Definitely a caste buster.

True, but I intentionally left him off as he is more of a pass rusher than true linebacker. I put him in the same category as Matthews and Kerrigan, a couple more caste busters for you.

White pass rushers are more important caste-busters than linebackers, although every defensive position is important. We hear too much of how only the Magical Race has the "explosiveness" and "hip wiggle" to be a proper pass rusher.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

I'd say Martinez and Vigil are already better than Hawk and Cushing were. Both have been excellent this year, far above the expectations of the media and DWFs, Martinez in particular. Schobert keeps getting better in his first chance at starting. Alex Anzalone was starting as a rookie and playing very well before a season ending injury. T. J. Watt may well turn out to be better than Clay Matthews. Alonso is very good and Lee and Kuechly are still in the prime of their careers. There's a lot of young guys you mentioned with potential and some of them will eventually get their chance to shine.

I see linebacker pretty much as a wash right now; some older ones are fading away but there's just as many young ones rising.