2017 NFL Week 2

Chiefs center Mitch Morse also went out with an injury. Hope his isn't serious, especially since his replacement is a sumo.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Impressive catch by Cooper Kupp, he's off to a stellar start to his career. Not very often our guys get the chance to contribute as rookie pass catchers.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Well, that week is pretty bad overall. CM already two games in and haven't gotten a chance to do much so far and all the injuries to boot...

Riggins44

Master
Well, that week is pretty bad overall. CM already two games in and haven't gotten a chance to do much so far and all the injuries to boot...

They really need to run CM outside more. They are already squandering his skills.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
They really need to run CM outside more. They are already squandering his skills.

The NFL doesn't want white running backs. To have a guy with McCaffreys talent and to barely play him is a crime. They are playing an average 30 year old running back in front of him. They wouldn't do that to any other first round running back. This racist league is only doing it to whitey. We just can't have him become a star. What a disgusting joke!

TwentyTwo

Master
Pathetic...they really need to return to San Diego ASAP...LA can barely support One team!

What a great crowd at kickoff off for the NFLs LA experiment LOL!!

DJ87R8VXUAMjvqC

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thought Danny Woodhead is eligible(supposed) to be back by Week 10??

Hate to hear that about Olsen

Ya I guess it's short term IR, but I'm being pessimistic and calling this season a wash for him. Hope im wrong but time and injury history are not on his side..

Claimjumper

Mentor
I'm so sick of seeing affletes try and show off and run kick offs back 8-9 yards deep in the end zone and getting hit at the 15 and coughing it up.

2nd round busy Cody Latimer did just but got bailed out and the broncos recovered

Riggins44

Master
The NFL doesn't want white running backs. To have a guy with McCaffreys talent and to barely play him is a crime. They are playing an average 30 year old running back in front of him. They wouldn't do that to any other first round running back. This racist league is only doing it to whitey. We just can't have him become a star. What a disgusting joke!

If I was a Carolina fan I would be emailing the front office and telling them to use Christian more. I may do it anyway.

Last edited:
LOL. Putting not 1 but 2 teams in Los Angeles is monumentally stupid. The city is full of taco benders and rich liberal whites and jews. The former cares about futbol, not football, and the latter generally doesn't care about sports at all. I hope these relocations quickens the NFL's inevitable demise.

If the rich Hollywood power players care about sports at all it's the Lakers or Clippers, because they can be seen courtside and rub elbows up close with the players. Can't really do that at an NFL game sitting in a luxury box.

It's all about attention and networking with those people.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
A cursed Sunday, injury wise. Both 3rd round pick Trey Hendrickson and FA Mitchell Loewen for the Saints left the game. Hoping for the best.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Goodwin dropped a perfect pass from Hoyer that would of converted a first down in the red zone. The 49ers have to settle for 3 points.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
49ers with their White friendly offense are leading the despicable Blackhawks 9-6 in the 4th quarter, would be a huge upset if they can finish it

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hearing both Bakhtiari and Bulaga out for GB.. Not good.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Wow, a lot of White players injured today. Injuries happen but you have to wonder if they're being targeted for injury.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Even though the Dolphins won, the DWF's are placing blame on the Dolphins snow patrol linebacking corp for the lapses on defense, never mind the fact that Miami's crappy secondary left guys open ALL DAY LONG. Mike Hull was a tackling machine today. However it's much easier to place blame on whitey