2017 NFL Week 14

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Kupp with 3 catches for 88 yards and a score. Hopefully he’ll achieve his 2nd 100-yard game of the season today.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Nice win for the Packers, who had 4-6 white defenders (Lowry, Matthews, Martinez, Ryan, Fackrell, and Biegel) on the field all day.

I think Rodgers comes back, Jordy becomes a star again, and they make the playoffs at 10-6.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sticking with my theme of the day, LB Zach Vigil is leading the Redskins with 8 tackles early in the 3rd quarter. Remember this guy was wasting away on a practice squad a mere few weeks ago.

On the opposing side, Rivers is once again carving up another NFL secondary, Henry has a TD with good yardage and Kyle Emanuel has an interception.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Is that TE with the Eagles White. Not Celek the other one?

RTTAS

Guru
Kupp up to 118 yards on the day

Good day so far, hopefully he can keep going and turn it into a really huge day (150+, maybe 200+?).

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Goff just threw a TD pass in the same kind of play that Wilson threw an interception on at the end of the Super Bowl a couple of years ago.

There's nothing wrong with the play or the call. You just have to execute it.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Wentz now with 300 yards and 4 TD’s.

If he doesn’t catch another ball, Kupp will have around 785 yards with 3 games to go. One more big game like this and he could go over 1,000.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
F***ing Russell Wilson! No matter how crappy he's playing, when it's 4th quarter and the game is on the line, he's always making big plays.

JAX better hold on here and not choke this game away.

The Hock

Master
Really nice to see Theilen doing well. I noticed him his first couple years when he was getting few snaps and hanging on to a roster spot. At the time I figured well at least he gets his cup of coffee in the NFL before he likely gets sent on his way like so many non-upsider receivers before him. I've watched those training camp shows where the coaches are all sitting around a big table at cut down time, discussing who gets to stay and who has to turn in their playbooks. I just wonder how close Theilen came to not making it because of certain nonplaying factors. The elephant that's always in the room in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised he barely made it the first couple years. Some coach probably had to really stick his neck out and go to bat for him.

They did a good thing and the Vikes benefit from a wise decision.

Last edited:

MrPoon

Mentor
Wentz now with 300 yards and 4 TD’s.

If he doesn’t catch another ball, Kupp will have around 785 yards with 3 games to go. One more big game like this and he could go over 1,000.
Of course Kupp gets nothing thrown to him since.

MrPoon

Mentor
Wentz has a knee injury! The defender rammed his helmet right at his knee.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
They're showing the Seattle vs Jacksonville game here. I have to tell you, this is Goodell's league for sure. Lots of TNB, and the defenses are totally undisciplined, and take me back to a HS coach I had that called undisciplined, free-for-all play "hulley-gulley ball" and would criticize that stuff all day, lol. Heck, these Secondaries are both worthless all the while getting paid millions and can't even tackle.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Wentz has a knee injury! The defender rammed his helmet right at his knee.

Could it be yet another attempt by a black player to injure a white player? They do it all the time.

Could it be yet another attempt by a black player to injure a white player? They do it all the time.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, since Wentz's backup, Nick Foles, is White. If Wentz's backup was black I'd be suspicious.