2017 NFL Week 13

The Hock

Master
I noticed my comments and concerns about the 40 yard dash popped up at google a while back and remember in the Olympics there is no such thing as a 40 yard dash. The 100 Meter dash is how the fastest sprinter is determined.The one shot 40 yard dash that football uses does not exactly correlate with the real time speed of a player. A 60 to 100 yard dash is the proper measuring stick but because black football players "practice" the short one time burst of 40 yards beginning at birth it has given them a huge head start on white athletes and since that is what the NFL sees as the best sprint meaurement too often white athletes are slighted. But in the real world of run and jump I have side by side detailed NFL draft scouting reports of the chased Ryan Switzer and the chaser Fabian Moreau from a key highly respected NFL draft source. Read the slanted caste reports of the two players and match that up with the play from last night. I say trust your eyes. Then again Switzer "doesn't have get away speed" according to the report and Moreau has the "deep speed" only attributed to the great black athlete. Bite me. See below.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/fabian-moreau?id=2558136

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/ryan-switzer?id=2557960

Barry Switzer phoning to see if they are related is the only way a Ryan Switzer would have gotten a call from that caste maniac as B. Switzer would never have recruited him.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
CM finally put in the game on 2nd and 14 when everyone in the stadium knows he's getting the ball. An almost impossible situation!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Green Bay's White-friendly defense won that game. They actually have a majority-White front seven. Hundley's stats were terrible.

If the Hundley-led Packers can get past the lowly Browns next week, they’d be 7-6. Rodgers can return the following week against the Panthers. It would be nice to see Rodgers, Nelson, and the NFL’s whitest defense somehow make the playoffs.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
TD McCaffrey!

Upside

Mentor
McCaffrey with the TD!

Gotta love Buck; not only downplays the catch and run with his 'easy as it gets' comment, but then blames the coverage on LB AJ Klein, who was lined up on the other side of the field....

Riggins44

Master
McCaffrey with one touchdown on three touches. Maybe they will give him three more touches the rest of the game so he can score another touchdown.

ximasa

Guru
Green Bay's White-friendly defense won that game. They actually have a majority-White front seven. Hundley's stats were terrible.

Troy Aikman just said that former BYU QB, Taysom Hill “is the fastest QB to come out of college in 20 years. He even ran a faster 40 than Michael Vick.”

Taysom Hill runs better than Brett Hundley, and of course better arms, he can even using arms for special teams snaps.......wow

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Early in the 2nd half, Philip Rivers is knocking at the doorstep of 300 yards passing. On the other side of the field, Kizer is trying to crack the 100 yard mark.

200 yards would be the negro quarterback equivalent of a 400 yard game for a White QB.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Brees looks pretty good. Mayfield is a good comparison for Brees as we go into the draft process. Hard for me to imagine Mayfield not having a successful transition to the NFL.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Looks like a bad Sunday for black quarterbacks. Smiff, Kizer, sCam and Tynog all took losses. Is this how a revolution succeeds? :drink9:

I hope the Eagles blow out the Seahawks and Wilson has the worst game of his career.

Pregame, they talk all about Wilson and his all world season, yet don't mention Wentz; just that he's going to be getting a taste of a playoff-like game.

Wentz has more TD passes, less INTs, and a higher passer rating but yeah, Wilson is who they talk about. Listen, just call it fairly and objectively, that's all I ask. So give them equal talking time or you're going to continue to piss off your money maker.

How about this, just not allow QBs to run pass the line of scrimmage. Boom. I'm sure that would make a lot of running backs happy anyway. I know this isn't a possibility, just speaking in hyperbole. But it would be nice and would separate the men from the boys as a passing QB.