2017 NFL week 12

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
ALERT!! MAJOR TNB in broncos / raiders 3 minutes into game

many scuffles highlighted by Michael Crabtree trying to fist fight A broncos defensive player without his helmet

3 players ejected

You have a black supremacist and and an "affirmative action" hire as the coaches of the two teams. What kind of teams do you end up with?

Heretic

Master
Comment/question made by one of the cucks calling the Denver - Raiders game:

"<such person> called Lynch a "poor man's" version of Cam Newton. Do you agree with that or is he being too generous?"

This after Newton was 11/28 for 168 yards with 3 sacks and a 59.8 QBR today.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Comment/question made by one of the cucks calling the Denver - Raiders game:

"<such person> called Lynch a "poor man's" version of Cam Newton. Do you agree with that or is he being too generous?"

This after Newton was 11/28 for 168 yards with 3 sacks and a 59.8 QBR today.

Yeah, the anti-whites are constantly getting in digs at white people.

Heretic

Master
Lucky int by the Raiders in the end zone. Their first int of the season? With all those supa-affletes on that squad shouldn't they have about twenty ints by now?

The Hock

Master
I don't mind how McCaffrey is being used. If they used him to "pound the rock" as they say, his chances of injury increase plus a guy gets worn down that way. You don't use a swiss army knife to dig postholes. Okay kind of weak analogy (metaphor?) but in today's spread it around offensive mindset his number of touches seems reasonable to me. Also seems he's learning how to make follow-up defenders miss in the NFL. Some games I read his stat line and think hmmm but when I see the actual plays yeah he's doing some good things and delivering on the field with the promise of more to come.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The stadium the Rams and Saints are playing in is filled with empty seats.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was watching the Broncos-Raiders game and Lynch threw a great TD - I am guessing it was called off?

Heretic

Master
I was watching the Broncos-Raiders game and Lynch threw a great TD - I am guessing it was called off?
Yes, the official review showed the receiver down at about the one yard line. A couple of plays later, Lynch throws a pass to another receiver and it bounced off his hands and then a couple of Raider's hands and fell into the lap of another Raider that was lying on the ground for an int.

Heretic

Master
The stadium the Rams and Saints are playing in is filled with empty seats.
Yeah, I'm wondering if the demographics of that area are now such that American football is just an afterthought. The MLS L.A. Galaxy probably outdraw the Rams now.

Westside

Hall of Famer
On that CM run, too bad he did not juke right instead of left. That would have been a long TD for him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm wondering if the demographics of that area are now such that American football is just an afterthought. The MLS L.A. Galaxy probably outdraw the Rams now.

The LA Coliseum does hold 93,000 people, but it's clear, just as it was when the Rams and Raiders were based there, that Los Angeles can't support two NFL teams, and maybe not even one. The Chargers should have stayed in San Diego.

Westside

Hall of Famer
BSPN is unreal in their support of affeletic QBs. Rather than point the finger at Kizar for the Browns winless season, BSPN is hoping Gordon a receiver who has not played in not played in 2 years will be the ingredient that will produce a win for them. Incredible the agenda that protects affelets.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Gabbert had a good first half. He may yet end up being a quality starter.

DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley, statistically two of the worst quarterbacks to take the field, have been guaranteed job security for the rest of the season.

Case Keenum, statistically one of the best performing quarterbacks this year, essentially has been put on notice that after one bad game he'll be benched for Teddy Bridgewater.

Lurkers, this is proof that the NFL is anti-white.

ramicackle

Guru
Goff, Kupp, and Higbee are similar to Keenum, Theilen, and Rudolph. You can pretty much count on them having a good amount of highlight reel worthy plays each game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Jax-Arizona game just showed a graphic with the 4 leading headliners from the early games. They were Julio Jones who had 253 yards receiving, the big games by Brady and Wentz, and Tyrod Taylor and his whopping 183 passing yards. :rolleyes: Reminds me of the old multiple choice questions of determining which of the four answers doesn't belong with the other three.

The enemy genuinely enjoys rooting for White quarterbacks to fail. It shows their (lack of) character.

I don't enjoy watching a black quarterback fail. That just means that a capable White quarterback could have had that spot and was denied it. Nothing to celebrate about that.