2016 NFL Week 3

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Flacco runs one in. He's looking great this season coming back from the same injury as Jordy.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Aaron Rogers and Jordy Nelson are starting to get back in rythymn. Nelson has a 49 yard catch already and
the Packers are up 21-3.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Eric Ebron - another lousy black receiver (tight end.) He had the ball taken from him.

Ebron was known to have bad hands when the Lions foolishly drafted him in the first round a couple of years ago.

PHillisFan

Master
In the Carolina-Minnesota game one of the commentators said sCam was the toughest qb in the nfl. I believe that title belongs to big ben.

PHillisFan

Master
Cuckson Palmer and their defense getting schooled by Buffalo's ground game & defense.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Nelson with another one. The black defensive backs can't cover him.

L

Lew

It's more than a few dozen, but trying to get racially aware Whites to do anything becomes more difficult all the time. On a site like this everyone's anonymous and it's free unless someone chooses to make a donation, yet we continually lose good posters to. . . what exactly? I've never quite figured it out. Rampant demoralization and apathy I guess.

Same thing with activism. No one wants to be an activist anymore, only armchair philosophers. The alt-right likes to congratulate itself on its influence, but it has almost none because it is an internet "movement" only, not one actually pursuing power. The publicity the alt-right has received of late in the "mainstream media" has come about mainly as a way to bludgeon Donald Trump, not because it can deliver any candidates or even any votes.

Until that changes, American Whites will continue their freefall into historical oblivion.
Yeah apathy and demoralization is exactly why we lose posters but the bigger issue for me is why we're not attracting newer and younger members . I think the reason for that is that we don't have a very large pool of people who would be open to the message. If you're not racially aware there's no chance you'd be receptive to this message. And if you are racially aware you've probably already written off sports completely and withdrawn yourself from American pop culture. Then there are people who like the caste system because it helps their anti-egalitarian arguement.

I think right now though with Trump, BLM, Kaepernick, and the mainstreaming of the alt-right we're at a critical juncture in our movement, it's the perfect time for recruitment and growth. I bet there are a lot of DWF right now who are getting pretty fed up with blacks . We have to work on getting them here ASAP before it's too late and they give up on sports. I became racially aware not long before I joined this site. I know I would have stopped following sports pretty soon if I hadn't discovered the caste system.

there has never been a more perfect time for us to step up our online activism. We should be in every relavant comments section on all the alt right and all the conservative websites and message boards trying to spread the message. There are lots of podcasts and Internet radio shows that we should be trying to get on right now too. A while ago I suggested we have a hidden sub forum here just for discussing activism and converting people, but i guess it was difficult with the old software and the other issues with the site . Maybe now it could work ?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah apathy and demoralization is exactly why we lose posters but the bigger issue for me is why we're not attracting newer and younger members . I think the reason for that is that we don't have a very large pool of people who would be open to the message. If you're not racially aware there's no chance you'd be receptive to this message. And if you are racially aware you've probably already written off sports completely and withdrawn yourself from American pop culture. Then there are people who like the caste system because it helps their anti-egalitarian arguement.

I think right now though with Trump, BLM, Kaepernick, and the mainstreaming of the alt-right we're at a critical juncture in our movement, it's the perfect time for recruitment and growth. I bet there are a lot of DWF right now who are getting pretty fed up with blacks . We have to work on getting them here ASAP before it's too late and they give up on sports. I became racially aware not long before I joined this site. I know I would have stopped following sports pretty soon if I hadn't discovered the caste system.

there has never been a more perfect time for us to step up our online activism. We should be in every relavant comments section on all the alt right and all the conservative websites and message boards trying to spread the message. There are lots of podcasts and Internet radio shows that we should be trying to get on right now too. A while ago I suggested we have a hidden sub forum here just for discussing activism and converting people, but i guess it was difficult with the old software and the other issues with the site . Maybe now it could work ?

I would say there is a somewhat growing acknowledgment of the stereotypical labels thrown at white players especially during the draft season. I do what I can posting on stories, calling out the "draft experts" on twitter just trying to put the truth out there where I can. I have some friends I openly discuss it with. I think a lot of what is happening with Trump and somewhat of a white awakening due to the alt-right needs to transfer over to the realm of sport.

PHillisFan

Master
sCam with a terrible pick before halftime. This clown could never function in a traditional offense.

L

Lew

Newton was the guy who was scared to try to recover a fumble in the Super Bowl. He jumped back as if it was electrified.
Boy how quickly that was scrubbed from the pages of history. If it were a white player who did that in the super bowl it would follow him not only for his whole career but it would become a part of his legacy. They would probably do a 30 for 30 on it

FashAnonymous

I became racially aware in 1981, and began looking closely at the racial dynamics of the NFL and sports in general. I was also a political junkie well before then and I can't recall any coherent opposition to what was taking place in sports other than some rants about the "negrification" of sports and society in general. I believe Caste Football is the first and still the only organized, intelligent attempt to expose the Caste System and the demeaning of White athletes.
Damn, 1981. Tough time to become racially aware. You must have felt like a pariah.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Despite the Lions getting killed by the Packers and their inability to run the ball, Zach Line continues to sit
on the bench! What a waste of an elite talent. Detroit like Cleveland & many other teams deserves to lose do
to their stupid coaching and drafting decisions made decade after decade!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, 1981. Tough time to become racially aware. You must have felt like a pariah.

In 1981 The Spotlight weekly newspaper had a circulation of 350,000 paid subscribers. Later in the '80s and '90s I was the head of the Populist Party, which was organized across the country and ran lots of balloted candidates along with two presidential campaigns. Those were the good old days compared to today's near total lack of real life activism.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great TD catch by Kyle Rudolph. He could have a big year with Bradford in at QB.