2016 NFL Week 2

PHillisFan

Master
To be fair I guess, the contract was team friendly meaning they can dump him at the end of the season.

And they will once a new coaching staff comes in. There's a pattern to black quarterbacks being great at only throwing deeps balls, but they suck at everything else.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Browns look so much better with McCown at the helm. He is now out with an injury so Kessler may be thrown into the fire.

Bmore Dan

Guru
Ravens wr drops an easy TD pass lol

Ravens look terrible today lol
As far as the Browns? Just goes to show you how a black HC gives a quotablack whom everyone already knows is bad AND injury prone the start before a known White journeyman who's proven he can move the chains with that offense.

Bmore Dan

Guru
Good to see Pitta and Barnidge out there showing why Whites are needed more of in the passing game.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Olsen with a 78 yard reception. Newton is lucky Olsen is on his team.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G, Edelman, Amandola and Hogan are shredding the black Dolphins secondary today. However, Jimmy G was just injured by a hard hit from Alonso. Seems he's coming out of the game...

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm a big Kirk Cousins fan. His offensive line isn't helping him.

L

Lew

Jimmy G already has 3 touchdowns and over 230 yards passing with time left to go in the 2nd quarter. He's definitely the real deal. But you can definitely expect the media to try and minimize Brady's importance to the team and play up Bellichick's system. They did last week after a decent game, can't imagine what it will be like after a monstrous game . I bet you'll hear a few people in the media question if Brady should even start when he gets back

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
John Simon just sacked Alex Smith and forced the fumble. He's having a great day. 1.5 sacks. JJ Watt also with 1.5 sacks and a tackle for a loss.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G. has made himself some money and will be a coveted QB in free agency next year.

L

Lew

Jimmy G. has made himself some money and will be a coveted QB in free agency next year.
Good for him but with our luck he'll probably end up replacing another young white qb instead of an undeserving black quarterback

Bmore Dan

Guru
Good for him but with our luck he'll probably end up replacing another young white qb instead of an undeserving black quarterback

Exactly what I was thinking. I'd like to see him go to Buffalo after they clean house from Whaley on down

L

Lew

Exactly what I was thinking. I'd like to see him go to Buffalo after they clean house from Whaley on down
There isn't a team I'd like to see him go to more than Buffalo. They have nothing but black quarterbacks

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jesse James with a touchdown on his 3rd catch of the day!

L

Lew

I'm watching the Dallas Washington game and it's agonizing because I keep thinking that should be Johnny Manziel out there playing behind the best offensive line in the NFL. Just imagine what he could have done with that team. The monster statistics, the excitement,all the winning , and playing on such a storied franchise. Manziel could have been a superstar on the level of Michael Jordan. What a waste