2016 NFL Week 14

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Spags has the blueprint to make Prescott look mediocre. Hopefully teams start to follow it. Even with his rb having over 100 yds he still struggled.

Yea this game really displayed Prescott's weaknesses. He struggles under pressure unless the primary target is wide open, he overthrows receivers when under pressure, he doesn't make many throws downfield and is happy taking the underneath stuff. He is a game manager in every sense of the word.

Heretic

Master
And now they are hyping up buffalos aa offensive coordinator as a head coaching candidate in the case that Ryan is fired. The bills are quickly becoming the perfect example of what the anti-white NFL wants all teams to be.
Yep, perfect example of a Caste situation. White OC gets canned earlier in the season because of their offensive struggles and is replaced by a black AA hire who is then considered for promotion to head coach (to replace a White head coach, of course) when the offense struggles. Got it.

MrPoon

Mentor
Amazing how so many black QBs end up on teams with great defenses and offensive lines. White running backs always end up on teams with terrible lines.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Typical anti-White bigotry from Weenieworld:

Bears coach John Fox said he has been "impressed" by Matt Barkley. "He’s been thrown in on the road in Green Bay. He came in and started with a week’s work and performed well [against the Titans]," Fox said. "And then really to come here [against the Lions] on the road against a good football team in a loud environment, I just continue to be impressed by the kid’s performance." Barkley is not the long-term answer for Chicago, but he has shown well enough to earn a backup job either with the Bears or someone else this offseason. With Alshon Jeffery expected back this week, Barkley could be worth a look in two-quarterback leagues against the Packers.

FashAnonymous

Someone needs to write a book on the caste system. We sit here watching this obvious injustice week to week and bitch and moan about it. But a well written research based book is needed. A good gift for Christmas. This is sickening wathing such talent going to waste for a prejudiced entity.
Paul Kersey would be perfect for this. We should crowdsource some funding for the project.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It'll be interesting to see how NE uses newly-signed WR, Griff Whalen, tonight against the Ravens. I'd imagine he'll be returning punts, but will he also play Amendola's role in the slot? I hope he makes an immediate impact...

20161210_710x380_griff_whalen.jpg

Defensively, the Pats have been giving more playing time to Shea McClellin, who is now a starting inside LB. Chris Long and Rob Ninkovich are also starters or heavily rotated. NE should start between 8-10 whites tonight (QB, FB, 3 OL, 2 WR, and 2 on D) against a Ravens squad that has little to root for outside of Flacco and Pitta.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Paul Kersey would be perfect for this. We should crowdsource some funding for the project.

Regarding a book, that topic has come up a number of times over the years. I'd write one myself if I had the time, but I don't. Paul Kersey is a prolific author, but I know a couple of "alternative" authors and they sell few books, for two main reasons: 1. the number of people who read books declines every year; and 2. even fewer people read "alternative" books, because they get no marketing exposure beyond the website that promotes it other than perhaps some promotion on a few like-minded sites and maybe some interviews on alternative radio shows, so its reach doesn't go beyond a closed, niche group of enthusiasts who are already "in the know."

Additionally, a book about the Caste System would quickly become dated. The general principles of the Caste System remain the same, but the cast of White athletes is constantly changing and a book is unable to keep up with that.

A better route to go would be to have a companion site to CF that is a combination data base/scouting service. White athletes from the past and present would comprise the data base, while the scouting part of it would rate and track high school and college prospects in football, basketball and perhaps track.

Is such a thing feasible? It would take an infusion of money (either a wealthy backer or successful crowdsource or some other type of funding), and an individual with the interest and knowledge to put such a site together and keep it current. That person would almost have to be a poster here, who would need to be paid a part-time or full-time salary.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
That is great news!!! I was so pissed off after seeing the pictures of the hit. Glad he avoided the draded ACL/MCL tears.

I'm hoping he's back by the New England game but they may keep him out longer, depending on how well Matt Moore does filling in for him. I really want to see the Dolphins in the playoffs, even though they're a pretty dark team. Maybe the DWF's will finally shut their yaps about him not being able to lead a team to the playoffs.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Also, one positive from Dolphins/Cardinals yesterday was Mike Hull had a very good game. He might not be the fastest guy out there but he has a nose for the ball as evidenced by the INT he had. I'd like to see him and Kiko both on the field together. Hull at MLB and Kiko at WLB.

Tannehill17

Mentor
It also looks like Thyroid Taylor might be on his way out in Buffalo (along with EJ Manuel and Fat Rex) Apparently Thyroid has a clause in his contract that they can release him barring injury. I can see both Thyroid and EJ on the sh*tcan at the end of the season with the Bills possibly picking up someone like Romo or Cutler. As a Dolphins fan, it's hard to root for the Bills but I would like to see that team (along with the Dolphins) whiten up and be competitive. I wasn't alive in the 70's to see the Dolphins Super Bowl wins, so my favorite memory as a fan were those Dolphins-Bills/Marino-Kelly shootouts from the early 90's with Shula and Marv Levy on the sidelines, not to mention plenty of white players to cheer for on both teams.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Taylor has some ridiculous amount of guaranteed money if he is on the roster come march. I think Whaley needs to be fired as well because he is the one who assembled the miserable roster and built up a laughable qb depth chart. My guess is if Whaley is still around he will push that oaf cardale jones as the qb of the future and pick a coach who will agree with that.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Nice catch and run by Ravens FB! Young man from Harvard!

Mcclellin just showed off his hops jumping clear over the OL and blocking that kick!

MrPoon

Mentor
It'll be interesting to see how NE uses newly-signed WR, Griff Whalen, tonight against the Ravens. I'd imagine he'll be returning punts, but will he also play Amendola's role in the slot? I hope he makes an immediate impact...

20161210_710x380_griff_whalen.jpg

Defensively, the Pats have been giving more playing time to Shea McClellin, who is now a starting inside LB. Chris Long and Rob Ninkovich are also starters or heavily rotated. NE should start between 8-10 whites tonight (QB, FB, 3 OL, 2 WR, and 2 on D) against a Ravens squad that has little to root for outside of Flacco and Pitta.

POs me so bad that the Pats consistently find white receivers and make them into stars while my stupid Eagles need receivers worse than anyone. Yet they continue to try to make number ones out of straight up low iq bums. Meanwhile guys like Hartline or Abbrederis that could really help a young Wentz are jobless!!

MrPoon

Mentor
A lot of black receivers on the pats tonight. They are pumping up that 'electric' rookie Malcolm Mitchell.

Last edited:

MrPoon

Mentor
Big catch by Hogan to the 2 yard line. He's not electric though! He just scampered to the 2.

MrPoon

Mentor
Is Amendola hurt? They could use him. Where's Whalen?

Last edited: