2016 College Football Season Week 9

TwentyTwo

Master
Wisconsin has an impressive collection of LBers...Hate to see Jack Cichy out;(just when Beigel comes back).....was playing like Luke Kuechly (names even sound similar)....his replacement Ryan Connelly ran down QB Armstrong....& another back-up Garrett Dooley is an explosive fast twitch athlete!

Jake Weineke finished with 173 yards on 10 receptions & 2 TD's

Cooper Kupp....8 receptions for 140 yards & 3 TD's

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Damn now TJ Watt headed to locker room..

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Gerry has 2 ints and has picked off both QBs Wisconsin has trotted out there today.

northwinds

Mentor
Nebraska-Wisconsin going to overtime........6 of the 7 captains out for the coin toss were White....

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Another TD for Nall! This time a receiving Td.

TwentyTwo

Master
McCaffrey 18 yard TD catch! Like how the announcers say he's being "deployed"...good way to describe the ultimate weapon in open space

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Chad Kelly played well today - from here on out he just needs to focus on playing well. The Ole Miss defense is garbage.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I have to say Thorson really impressed me today in defeat. He looks like a totally different QB than last year - the progression is quite evident.

Mason Rudolph has the look and skill set of a 1st round QB. His size, arm strength and accuracy were all evident to me when watching him lead Ok St. over WVU.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Falk with another perfectly thrown ball for a TD!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Really impressed by Nall. I know he's been playing well but this is my first time seeing him play and he's the real deal. Great size, speed, feet, and hands. Looks like Peyton Hillis out there. Hope I don't jinx him lol.

TwentyTwo

Master
So far....Nice late night of football with McCaffrey (170 rushing yards/226 total) 3 TD's & the Wrecking Nall (120 rushing/68 receiving) 3 TD's ...the 90 yard run was a thing of beauty at 234lbs...the smaller DB's were not catching him

River Cracraft with tremendous Sports Center Top 10 nominee catch.....then announcer says " Amendola, Welker...but bigger..but same fearlessness, acrobatic..legit chance to play at next level"

Trent Taylor 7 receptions for 131 yards...QB Ryan Higgins rushed for 106 yards

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chryst really did not do much to inspire in his performance for Stanford. He obviously was not completely comfortable and held on to the ball too long at times. I am hoping that the real time game experience will help him improve over the long term.