2015 NCAA Tournament

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
ND looking good thus far. Connaghton is simply out muscling Kentuckys skinny blacks. I see Kentucky winning tonight, but from what I've seen, there is hope for an upset.

The Hock

Master
Looks like part of ND's approach is take it right at Kentucky's bigs and get them in foul trouble later. Kentucky is impressive around the rim, but not very skilled to my eyes.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Coddington and Nash showing athleticism and refusing to wilt with monster dunks.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Let's go Irish!!!!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Mulatto # 30 August is a great offensive player, and re-bounder, but he is an absolute liability on D. I cant imagine being that damn big, and that damn worthless as a defender.

That last minute of play was pretty awful by ND.

Kaptain

Master
After hitting a long three, Grant blows the game by following it up with two near impossible step-back three point attempts that weren't even close.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Notre Dames "superstar/NBA material" Grant lost the game for the Irish. The last three possessions he literally dribbled around until the shot clock was almost out, and hoisted up stupid shots that had no chance of falling.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Connaughton was phased out of the offense after his monster dunk. It was all Grant every ND offensive possession down the stretch. They should have mixed it up, especially with a proven clutch player like Connaughton, instead it seemed like everyone had to defer to their "superstar" who kept throwing up prayers.

L

Lew

It's always the same story. Even on a team with a lot of White players, the black guy always has to play hero ball and selfishly cost his team the game. What the hell was Grant thinking those last 3 possessions. He single handedly lost them the game. It happened with Wisconsin last year too with Jackson.

northwinds

Mentor
Did anyone have a good look at the 'foul' that gave the ball to Kentucky for the final possession? ND was inbounding the ball for the win with about 35 seconds and suddenly it was UK ball. They never replayed it on TV........instead cutting away immediately to a replay of the Laetner shot against Kentucky 25 years ago.........what?

L

Lew

Did anyone have a good look at the 'foul' that gave the ball to Kentucky for the final possession? ND was inbounding the ball for the win with about 35 seconds and suddenly it was UK ball. They never replayed it on TV........instead cutting away immediately to a replay of the Laetner shot against Kentucky 25 years ago.........what?
it wasn't a foul they just lost possession on the inbound pass

northwinds

Mentor
it wasn't a foul they just lost possession on the inbound pass

Thanks......I was in a loud, noisy place and didn't understand what happened........and the TV folks were if no help.......what a shame they didn't get that last shot

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The refs huddled to see which team touched it last and if the shot clock had run out or not. Notre Dame got the ball but had only 1 second left on the shot clock when they inbounded, which is why Kentucky took over with 33 seconds left in the game.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Kentucky supporters are already claiming that Wisconsin isn't athletic enough to hang with them. What a joke Wisconsin is every bit as athletic as ND with better team chemistry and more size. Kentucky is good around the rim but they lack shooters besides Aaron Harrison and Mulatto Trevor Booker. Meanwhile the Badgers are loaded with 3point snipers! It's going to be a great game I'm looking for revenge!! Let's go boys make us proud!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I think it would be a crime if Pangos doesn't make the nba. The same could be said for McConnell with AZ. Both of thees kids can shoot, play strong defense, are athletic and the can pass as good as anyone in college. Both kids deserve a shot and if they get legitiamate playing time could eventually be stars in the nba. They talked crap about Steve Nash coming out of college. We know why? These guys just have to keep proving themselves.

They talked trash about John Stockton and Mark Price when they were in college. Stockton turned out to be the best point guard of all time and Mark Price was maybe the best shooter at point guard ever.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kentucky supporters are already claiming that Wisconsin isn't athletic enough to hang with them. What a joke Wisconsin is every bit as athletic as ND with better team chemistry and more size. Kentucky is good around the rim but they lack shooters besides Aaron Harrison and Mulatto Trevor Booker. Meanwhile the Badgers are loaded with 3point snipers! It's going to be a great game I'm looking for revenge!! Let's go boys make us proud!

Kentucky has the feel of that black laden UNLV team of the early 90s. The players are all entitled and hyped up by the negro loving media. A Wisconsin win would be huge. They are such a great team with so many weapons. Dekker has been really good this tournament and I think he will have a huge game against Kentucky. I enjoy seeing the outward confidence that the wisconsin players exhibit. They match up well and I do not think KamiNsky will be denied. Notre Dame showed that as long as you dont buy into the media hype and play your game in a confident manner that Kentucky can be beat.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
During ND's last few possessions, one could imagine a thought bubble above Grant's head: " Dis gonna make ESPN'S highlights", as he tossed-up those miserable,miracle shots.

I couldn't believe that the plays called for Grant to hog the ball, kill the clock , then shoot multiple off-balance shots, while falling away.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
They talked trash about John Stockton and Mark Price when they were in college. Stockton turned out to be the best point guard of all time and Mark Price was maybe the best shooter at point guard ever.

Yeh, & all those "afroletic" untermenschen couldn't hold Mark Price's jock strap on their best day(s) nor lace Stockton's shoes on his worst day!

Last edited:
L

Lew

I'm watching the Louisville Michigan state game and it just makes me angry seeing nothing but black players. Kentucky is 90% White and Michigan is 80%. Shouldn't their basketball teams reflect that ? But no we're supposed to believe that only blacks are capable of being good basketball players. I mean it would be one thing if blacks made up 50% of the population but they only make up 10% of the population. How can they be so overrepresented ? How does it not bother more people.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The refs seem to have a temporary case blindness as they've missed a few calls down low on Duke... I wonder why?

I am surprised that Few has been permitted to assemble so much white talent on one squad. Perhaps it is a matter of his never having a team in the final four, or winning a national championship, but he is liable to be called out by the media at any time.