2015 Free Agency Thread

dwid

Hall of Famer
I'm with you, but I don't think he aces the "eye test." I remember when there was talk of the Redskins making moves to get him years ago and his ancestry came up. I'm glad he didn't go to DC because I'm sure he would've been thrust into the "debate" about the team name. He seems to be claimed by "native american" organizations. No biggie.
If wasn't injured so often and played consistently at a high level, we'd be hearing about his Native American ancestry way more often. Thought it was funny for his speech for the Heisman he was like "uhh I really don't know much about by native heritage" or something that to effect.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Rumors that Drew Brees will be traded to Tampa Bay for first round pick which Saints will use on Jameis Winston... If they were smart they would grab Glennon as well. How fitting. It doesn't seem like Lovie would want Brees but who knows.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Rex Ryan signs Tyrod Taylor as a backup QB. This is not a typo this bum is somehow still relevant in NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rumors that Drew Brees will be traded to Tampa Bay for first round pick which Saints will use on Jameis Winston... If they were smart they would grab Glennon as well. How fitting. It doesn't seem like Lovie would want Brees but who knows.

Wow if sean Payton is that stupid than he deserves jameeez . Bree's probably has 4-5 years left. I guess he can't connect the dots as to why his defense sucked...hint they were coal black so he wants that magical melanin on the offense too.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Good news! Danny is back with the Pats!

Patriots re-signed WR Danny Amendola to a three-year, $12.75 million contract.

Amendola can still earn the full $15 million he was scheduled to make over the next three seasons, but the Pats essentially ripped up his old deal and handed him a new one. Amendola has had a frustrating two years in New England. He was limited by injuries in 2013, and barely played last season before finally emerging late in the year. The Pats could have a bigger role in mind for 2015.
Let's hope so.

woody39

Mentor
Tampa signs Chris Conte and he has a good chance to start. The Jets were also in contention. At least he had interest after being thoroughly unfairly demonized and scapegoated by the media and DWFs the past two years.

Great to see Conte getting signed. Always making a play on the ball, good player!

woody39

Mentor
Great to see Amendola back with the Pats was worried he would be a cut due to his salary but good to see the Pats still wanted him and he was willing to restructure. One of my favorite players and as a Patriot fan be great to see Dola and Edelman smashing some coal black defenses. Some good comments from the Pats fans about how much they like Dola and Edelman, as a bunch Patriots fans seem to be more aware than most of the value in white players with some making comments like best white receiving core in the history of the game :)

woody39

Mentor
Well Jordan Cameron 2 years for 15 million back to Cleveland, so McGown, Cameron and Hartline, good core of players to build on.

woody39

Mentor
Hopefully Manziel is starting for them at some point next season.

Hopefully he does mate, but he does not want to come in and fail again because that will be it then. As long as he is ready and they importantly build on his strengths and don't just shove him into a pocket passer offense then i am all for him starting :)

Romulus

With so many of the important black players on the pats leaving via free agency, I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with the patriots organization recently filing a legal brief in support of gay marriage. Here's a story where christian and former white RB craig james correctly identifies the support as satanic in nature.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/03/...yed-role-in-patriots-support-of-gay-marriage/

I know a lot of it is money, but this definitely have played a part.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Great to see Amendola back with the Pats was worried he would be a cut due to his salary but good to see the Pats still wanted him and he was willing to restructure. One of my favorite players and as a Patriot fan be great to see Dola and Edelman smashing some coal black defenses. Some good comments from the Pats fans about how much they like Dola and Edelman, as a bunch Patriots fans seem to be more aware than most of the value in white players with some making comments like best white receiving core in the history of the game :)
Not even close Sauer and Maynard were a full level better but I get the point.:grin:

Tannehill17

Mentor
Apparently he changed his mind and is headed to Miami.....

As a Dolphins fan, I am very happy about this. Hopefully this means the end of Charles Clay who is probably one of the most overrated players by the Miami DWF's. You should see the Dolphins DWF message board. They're practically crying about a white guy replacing one of their precious affletes. You would think we just lost a HOF caliber player.

L

Lew

With so many of the important black players on the pats leaving via free agency, I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with the patriots organization recently filing a legal brief in support of gay marriage. Here's a story where christian and former white RB craig james correctly identifies the support as satanic in nature.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/03/...yed-role-in-patriots-support-of-gay-marriage/

I have to disagree. I don't think most blacks even know a legal brief is. The Patriots aren't known for spending lots of money so those players go to other teams so they can get bigger contracts. I also disagree with Craig James about it being "satanic". The Patriots may be a relatively White friendly team but they're still owned by a Jewish supremacist. Jews promote homosexuality as a way to help destroy white nations.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I have to disagree. I don't think most blacks even know a legal brief is. The Patriots aren't known for spending lots of money so those players go to other teams so they can get bigger contracts. I also disagree with Craig James about it being "satanic". The Patriots may be a relatively White friendly team but they're still owned by a Jewish supremacist. Jews promote homosexuality as a way to help destroy white nations.

No, homosexuality is of Satan not Jews!

Hats off to Craig James! That's Satan's job to divide. If he can divide he can conquer, however, his(Satan's) time is only temporary!

"And the devil, who DECEIVED them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur....Revelation 20:10.

I disagree with you Lew. Not all Jews promote homosexuality! The Bible does not promote homosexuality and it was written predominately by Jews inspired by God !

Why would black players leave because of that? Blacks vote overwhelmingly for the political party that supports gay marriage. The idea that blacks are "social conservatives" is one of the most retarded things pushed by the GOP, which is saying something. They are not. Sure, blacks attend church, whoop it up for a few hours, then go back to stealing, raping, and having gay sex on the down low. Most don't care about marriage at all.

Romulus

I agree with what your're saying, but you know some of those guys got text messages from their friends, family, etc. about it. I personally don't believe blacks are TRULY socially conservative, but the majority polled do opposed gay marriage (even if, like you said, many are on the "DL").

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Klug resigned with the Titans, Scott chandler to the Patriots and conte to the bucs.

The Cowboys signed bust Darren McFadden who failed to live up to his hype when he was drafted 4th overall with the Raiders. Jones initially drafted felix jones who was a bust. Hillis was easily the best of those Arkansas Rbs in the NFL considering the lack of opportunities he got when compared to Jones and McFadden.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Why would black players leave because of that? Blacks vote overwhelmingly for the political party that supports gay marriage. The idea that blacks are "social conservatives" is one of the most retarded things pushed by the GOP, which is saying something. They are not. Sure, blacks attend church, whoop it up for a few hours, then go back to stealing, raping, and having gay sex on the down low. Most don't care about marriage at all.
Good post and ain't that the truth!

"No, homosexuality is of Satan not Jews!"

Isn't that splitting hairs? Hehe, couldn't help myself.....back to football.

I like Chandler to NE. He can fill the blocking TE roll that Michael Unpronounceable-Pacific Islander-Last-Name filled last year.

I don't really like Cameron to Miami, especially with them rumored to resign Clay as well. I'd have preferred him pairing with Hartline to give Manziel some weapons.

Anthony Fasano signed with the Titans. Rabbiworld had these nice words to say: "Fasano will play on the end of the line and fade into the darkness in Tennessee." Bless their kind words.

In minor news, WR Bryan Walters of the Seahawks signed with the Jaguars. I don't know if he'll get much of a chance but at least somebody wanted him.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The hated Christian Ponder just signed with the Raiders. God help him.