2014 Texas A&M Aggies

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Since '05, A&M started 8, 9, 8, 7, 9, 10, 8,6 and 5 whites. With Johnny Football now gone, true freshman QB Kyle Allen looks to win the starting job from black quarterback Matt Hill and solidify himself in Aggie history. Meanwhile, LB Jordan Mastrogiovanni returns after a successful true freshman season to lead the team on defense. A&M could start anywhere from 3-5 whites.

Offense -
QB - Kyle Allen (in a fight for position)
RG - Joseph Cheek
C -Mike Matthews

Defense -
DE - Jay Arnold (in a fight for position)
LB - Jordan Mastrogiovanni

Back ups include LG Garrett Grambling, C Ben Compton, RT Ryan Lindblade and FS Clay Honeycutt.

WSTD14

WOW. The #1 5-star pro-style stud in the country just lost the QB battle to sophomore dual-threat Kenny Hill. If Sumlin wanted to run a hybrid offense, why recruit Allen? The kid must be crushed. They have another 5* dual-threat stud, Kyler Murray, coming next year.

I wonder if they'll let him redshirt or transfer without tying him up.

Last edited:

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I hear this story so often. Only thing I can tell you is don't watch the games, and don't buy any Texas A&M items this year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Manziel was this team. Now that he's gone no reason to cheer for this team which embraces the SEC rule of the less whites the better!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't think Kyle Allen will be on the bench very long. It still is frustrating why so many highly rated white QBs end up in these situations.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I don't think Kyle Allen will be on the bench very long. It still is frustrating why so many highly rated white QBs end up in these situations.

Ya and it only happens to the white guys..