2014 Colorado State Rams

Claimjumper

Mentor
What is the quickest way to turn something black that was once white. Well you could give the late Bob Ross a tube of paint and a blank canvas, or in CSU's case, hire SEC Caste whore Jim McElwain to be your coach. In its 3rd year, "Coach Mac"s Bold new era has seen the once proud Sonny Lubick double digit white rams turn into an SEC-lite team

The Rams are coming off of their 1st bowl appearance and win since 2008
Garrett Grayson looks to improve upon his solid junior year in his final year of play (3700 yards passing and 23 TD's)

Since 2005, Colorado State has started 15, 16, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, and 10 white starters.
Expect only 8 this year.

It is important to note that 6 of the 8 whites starters left are either Junior's or Senior's so expect this team to go down the toilet very quickly . As a CSU alum, this makes me sick. During my time there I'd consistently see over 14 or 15 whites (most of which were local talent) on the field that I'd proudly cheer on

This team has the character and composition that was witnessed in the NFL team around a half decade ago: when the O - Line was the last bastion left before it started slowly getting darkened by a sumo here and there and 1 or 2 of the "old guard" on defense was left before they moved on and were replaced with upside's

Offense
Garrett Grayson – QB
Joe Hansley – WR
Ty Sambrailo – LT
Mason Myers – LG
Jake Bennett -C
Fred Zerblis – RG

Defense
Joe Kawulok - DE
Max Morgan - MLB

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pretty sad and pathetic to see how an SEC Caste disciple can destroy a program by bringing out of state affletes in because they fit the melanin profile. I hope Grayson has a big year - their seems to be a little buzz about him regarding draft status.