2014 College Football Season Week 6

TwentyTwo

Master
QB Jake Waters rushed for 105 yards & TD + 290 passing & 4 TD's
Shane Carden passed for 410 yards

Mike Dudek 8-200-0
Jordan Westerkamp 9-158-0(missed on a wide open catch for a long gain)
Sam Martin 8-111-4
Curry Sexton 9-128-2(maybe the catch of the day?)
Cooper Kupp 8-132-3
Jordan Taylor 5-103-1
Ryan Switzer 5-67...he needs to run the ball some

Guessing Matt Miller is injured?

Props to Zach Zenner!

Connor Kacsor(Dayton) 47 carries 213 yards & 4 TD's + 6 rec 23 yds

Good to see RB Zach Laskey doing well at Ga.Tech..only wish Brendan Douglas as stayed with GT & not switched to Georgia as his talents waste away.

Thanks for the Zach Langer update...

PROPS to LB Richie Brown's 3 INT's..my post about him in Miss St Preview thread were not in vain

Still bummed about Taysom Hill...added to what happened to Danny Woodhead a few weeks ago...just part of football I guess

Nice work posting!

Riddlewire

Master
You're going to have to add Wazzu WR River Cracraft to that list. I'm not watching the game, but I'm following the stat updates.

7rec 139yds 2TD, so far

+updated

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Jake Waters consistently puts up great numbers much against tougher competition than Jameis Winston has had.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rod Gilmore is absolutely a black racist.

hundley has been sacked 10 times tonight. I guess he isn't using all his affleticism.

DWF Upside

Mentor
UCLA's magic negro QB was sacked just sacked three times in a row. Standing in the pocket looking like a "deer in the headlights". That was number 10 on the night.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Halliday has passed for over 600 tds so far with time left in the game. Will he begin to get any national attention?

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Cracraft is a good player and only a sophomore. Washington States problem is their defense.

L

Lew

the clock froze at 8 seconds even though at least 3 seconds went off !

Riddlewire

Master
All their praise of Thompson overlooks the fact he led nothing but stalled drives in the second half, letting UCLA get back in the game and allowing them a chance at the winning kick.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Conner Halladay averages over 400 yards a game passing and yet Washington State struggles because their defense. In all honesty I'd take Washington States offense over USC or Oregon.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
the clock froze at 8 seconds even though at least 3 seconds went off !

Im glad im not the only one who saw this. UCLA was given a free chance to win the game on a bogus penalty as well. Glad they blew it two times in a row.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Conner Halladay averages over 400 yards a game passing and yet Washington State struggles because their defense. In all honesty I'd take Washington States offense over USC or Oregon.

Yea he is a really underrated QB. He has a really strong arm and can make all the throws, its not that he is a total product of the system.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Good win for Utah. From what I saw Brett Hundley is very overrated. Utah's defense did everything in the first half, including getting a pick six. Neither QB on Utah looked good during the first half. Hundley got sacked a bunch of times, and had negative 33 yards rushing despite having plenty of time in the pocket. Utah's offensive line took over in the second half allowing room for the running game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Goff is really overlooked to - he is a true sophomore. Hackenberg, Goff and Davis Webb are all true sophmores and all have really good pro prospects as long as they stay healthy and develop as QBs.

Riddlewire

Master
Leach's Air Raid has always been an impressive passing attack.
But I think once Dykes gets the players he wants, the offense that he and Franklin have built will be unstoppable in the Pac-12, just like it was at La Tech.

Riddlewire

Master
It's pretty obvious that the NCAA can't afford to keep drops as an official statistic.
No negro receiver would get a scholarship ever again.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
He passing for 736 yards and 6 tds in a losing effort. Sad to say I think he could pass for 800 yards and that defense will still find a way to lose.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
When I see certain, overhyped Blacks (well, they're all overhyped, but some moreso) attempting to play football, I'm reminded of the irrefutable fact that there's a difference between looking tough, and actually being tough.

Certain coaches will ooh and aah that [X] Black athlete supposedly can run a certain distance in a certain time, and think that this will translate into an actual athlete.

It doesn't.

It 's just like world history, where time and again Whites triumph over Blacks militarily (not just win, but kick the motherf*cking SH*T out of them like they owed us money) who were supposedly ferocious.

"Oh, but Whites had superior weapons!"

EXACTLY. And why do Whites have superior weapons?

Because the White man has a superior brain.

FACT.

Combine the superior weapons with superior discipline and superior training and superior abilities to cope under pressure, and it's no wonder why the White race is the most powerful (though, now too many of us seem to want to surrender that power to undeserving idiots).

In the animal kingdom, the superior brain will win, no matter how strong the body. Otherwise mankind would be hiding in the shrubbery, while lions and bears ruled the world.

AND, unlike the animal kingdom, the White man is just as strong as the Black human, and has a better brain, too.

Thus making the Black athlete, in many cases, a charity case. I don't sweat the NFL too much. It's obviously just a way to keep certain, unqualified Blacks employed. It's politics, not empirical data.

Is there a place for Black athletes? Sure. A lot of them actually ARE good.

Many of them are NOT.

The same can be said for Whites.

The trouble is, the media will have it that Blacks are good because they're Black, and if you're White, you're not going to be good. And White people good-naturedly laugh along with it as if it's funny.

The "aw-shucks" Andy Griffith nice-boy routine, taken to stratospheric levels.

So, we have the pleasure to watch Black people flop all over themselves ATTEMPTING to be athletes, meanwhile when a nice White boy actually gets a shot and exposes them for what they are, the media goes into ignore or excuse-making mode.

Pathetic.

Nearly 800 yards passing?

Of course it will be against a majority Black defense.

A majority WHITE defense would have shut that boy DOWN. Or maybe not! Maybe that White boy's O-line, if majority White, could battle time for him.

That's the thing with Whites.

You get QUALITY.

With overwhelming numbers of Blacks, you'll just get mediocrity.

The media hopes that there will be so few Whites exposing the farce, that no one will notice.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Epic post. Very nicely done my friend. Wish more people would wake up.

When I see certain, overhyped Blacks (well, they're all overhyped, but some moreso) attempting to play football, I'm reminded of the irrefutable fact that there's a difference between looking tough, and actually being tough.

Certain coaches will ooh and aah that [X] Black athlete supposedly can run a certain distance in a certain time, and think that this will translate into an actual athlete.

It doesn't.

It 's just like world history, where time and again Whites triumph over Blacks militarily (not just win, but kick the motherf*cking SH*T out of them like they owed us money) who were supposedly ferocious.

"Oh, but Whites had superior weapons!"

EXACTLY. And why do Whites have superior weapons?

Because the White man has a superior brain.

FACT.

Combine the superior weapons with superior discipline and superior training and superior abilities to cope under pressure, and it's no wonder why the White race is the most powerful (though, now too many of us seem to want to surrender that power to undeserving idiots).

In the animal kingdom, the superior brain will win, no matter how strong the body. Otherwise mankind would be hiding in the shrubbery, while lions and bears ruled the world.

AND, unlike the animal kingdom, the White man is just as strong as the Black human, and has a better brain, too.

Thus making the Black athlete, in many cases, a charity case. I don't sweat the NFL too much. It's obviously just a way to keep certain, unqualified Blacks employed. It's politics, not empirical data.

Is there a place for Black athletes? Sure. A lot of them actually ARE good.

Many of them are NOT.

The same can be said for Whites.

The trouble is, the media will have it that Blacks are good because they're Black, and if you're White, you're not going to be good. And White people good-naturedly laugh along with it as if it's funny.

The "aw-shucks" Andy Griffith nice-boy routine, taken to stratospheric levels.

So, we have the pleasure to watch Black people flop all over themselves ATTEMPTING to be athletes, meanwhile when a nice White boy actually gets a shot and exposes them for what they are, the media goes into ignore or excuse-making mode.

Pathetic.

Nearly 800 yards passing?

Of course it will be against a majority Black defense.

A majority WHITE defense would have shut that boy DOWN. Or maybe not! Maybe that White boy's O-line, if majority White, could battle time for him.

That's the thing with Whites.

You get QUALITY.

With overwhelming numbers of Blacks, you'll just get mediocrity.

The media hopes that there will be so few Whites exposing the farce, that no one will notice.

L

Lew

A glimpse into the living room of your average DWF

[video=youtube;iuCYb5DcwU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuCYb5DcwU4[/video]