2014 CFB Previews

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Twenty-two - there are plenty of teams left if you want to take 1 or 2 :icon_smile:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
JL, are you planning on doing anymore write-ups tonight?

Yep! :) I'm thinking Central Michigan, Troy, Northwestern, and Temple, along with Miami University that I had earlier. Nebraska has some player movement right now, so I'm going to wait a couple more days before I do my in depth write-up for the Cornhuskers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yep! :) I'm thinking Central Michigan, Troy, Northwestern, and Temple, along with Miami University that I had earlier. Nebraska has some player movement right now, so I'm going to wait a couple more days before I do my in depth write-up for the Cornhuskers.

Well done sir! We are doing pretty well getting these previews churned out. I am going to try to do at least one a day this week and see what the list looks like this weekend.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert, Vanilla_sky and claimjumper are destroying these write ups. Thanks guys! :rockon:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Y'all are doing a great job with this year's previews! It is great to see men like you take the initiative and dive right into it! This is something I've hoped for since 2005. :)

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Y'all are doing a great job with this year's previews! It is great to see men like you take the initiative and dive right into it! This is something I've hoped for since 2005. :)

Thanks Colonel!! :) I was wondering, are you going to be doing any previews this year?

Riggins44

Master
I was looking online today and saw that Stanford, Boston College, Minnesota and Montana will all start at least 11 whites this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'll take bowling green and Washington state. I'll try to get them done tonight.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Col. Reb you should do a team or two for old times sake :clap2: But all kidding aside claimjumper, jack lambert and vanilla_sky have been great with doing these write ups. It can be a tedious and frustrating task at times but it's great to see their dedication to getting it done. It's good to see contributions from several different members.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
My free time is extremely limited right now, but I'll preview Mississippi State, Memphis and Vanderbilt for old times' sake. :)

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
We've been doing great so far with the previews!! :D I'm thinking we're gonna finish all of them this year! It's been awesome seeing how many people are chipping in this year!

I'll take USC, Oregon, and Western Michigan as well.

Also, celticdb15 did the UTSA Roadrunners preview as well!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yessiree! Y'all fellers are doing a fine job on the previews, & I knew the good Colonel would be proud! :)

TwentyTwo

Master
There looks to be roughly 95 teams previews completed...leaving approx. 30 or so remaining to do?? Surprised a few teams in 2013 slipped thru the cracks & never got done.

I completed Stanford, Arkansas, UL-Lafayette & Tulane...Claimjumper did Nevada.

I was going to get North Texas soon....

Surprised no one volunteered Boston College yet? Or did I miss that?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
No one has done BC yet. Hopefully we can get these teams done before the season starts. If anyone else wants to contribute just check out the teams left and claim a couple.