2013 NFL Season Week 8

Has anyone checked the Jets DWF boards? Surely some of the drunkest DWFs should be sobering up now and clearly see that retard Smiff is not going to be serviceable quaterback. I said before, AHDIW had more upside and ability. With Smiff, its like some weird test or year long try out he is getting due to his complexion and not IQ. Typical twisted NFL AA policy.

Yes, I have perused the Jets boards. Um, no, the Jets DWFs are not sobering up at all. Geno has fewer interceptions than lots of other QBs did at this point in their careers, he's just trying too hard, no good receivers, was hurt during training camp, the game was already lost before his mistakes, etc... The Jets DWFs NEVER sober up.

Gameover

I believe Nelson is one of the fastest, if not fastest, wideouts in the NFL, yeah he ran a 4.49 40, but he also had a 10.6 100 meter dash which was in high school. I believe that ties with Devin Hester who was considered one of the fastest guys in the NFL. I think the only other faster starter in the 100 meter is Jamaal Charles who ran a 10.4, of course there are diminutive guys like Holliday and Demps that ran faster (but those guys really are small compared to someone like Woodhead and limited mostly to special teams)

Nelson was a track star prior to playing football. Still holds several records in the state of Kansas. Never gets mentioned on broadcasts.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watching Jordy Nelson run is great. His stride is huge and he just looks so graceful. He makes it look effortless as all of the really explosive guys do. I'm a track and field guy and I would argue that Nelson the fastest receiver in the nfl. I would like to see him get another td and maybe make a run at a 200 yard receiving game. I hope the Packer give John Kuhn a few runs too.

On the other side of the ball, you can't help but to feel so bad for Gerhart who they ignore week after week. They won't let him do anything. What an incredible waste of talent. The coach and whole organization should be ashamed of themselves for trying to destroy the former best running back in all of college football. I can't wait for him to get out of there and never look back. My realy dream is for him to play the vikings next year and light them up all night long. That would be great!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Honestly, sometimes I think White caste announcers don't actually put on their suits in the morning and think, "How can I betray my own race, today?"

Probably, just like all of us, they have their private thoughts, but in order to be accepted by as many people as possible, they adopt the politically-correct mantras that are de rigueur. Politically-correct of course is a euphemism for "destroy everything that the White man created".

People say what they're "supposed" to say in order to keep their jobs, keep their reputation amongst the establishment, and just make people leave them the f**k alone.

That's why so many White douchebags say all the "right," b*tchy things they're supposed to say about equality, but then live in clean White neighborhoods and send their kids to private schools.

Equality is right for YOU, not them. For them, it's elitism.

I think this is why our country is slowly (actually, rapidly) destroying itself. Seventy, eighty years ago—even FORTY years ago, maybe—people weren't afraid to come right out and state FACTS such as Black people are simply not as smart as Whites, in general. And, having accepted these facts, people of all races actually accomplished MORE. People were more respectful, literate, and accomplished in their lives.

Of course, DWFs, women, and ******* will say things like, "Oh, but look at how successful Black people are now."

These people are, of course, f*cking HIGH as a motherf**ker. Yeah, so, a few hundred athletes, actors, and singers are rich.

... And what about the MILLIONS of other stupid, uneducated negroes who rot in our country, LULLED by a PC media that they are "successful" when they really are even more backward and worthless than they were a century ago?

It's that type of wool-over-the-eyes deception that the PC media craves.

Someday, when the White race is 15% of the country and America is a third world nation run by Black/Hispanic idiots, the DWFs will see what they've done.

All the good Whites who are worth a tinker's damn will have died in a war, live a guerrilla existence in the Ozarks, moved to some other country or planet, or killed themselves.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
On the other side of the ball, you can't help but to feel so bad for Gerhart who they ignore week after week. They won't let him do anything. What an incredible waste of talent. The coach and whole organization should be ashamed of themselves for trying to destroy the former best running back in all of college football. I can't wait for him to get out of there and never look back. My realy dream is for him to play the vikings next year and light them up all night long. That would be great!

I hope I'm wrong but I'm worried that Gerhart won't will get signed, or he will probably go back with Minnesota. Even if he does get signed he won't get to play. The whole idea of sticking him behind Peterson was to make teams forget he was any good. A guy who wins the Doak Walker needs to play right away while he's young. Bench him for 3 years and the luster wears off. If a team wanted him the lowly Vikes would have traded him for whatever they could have gotten.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Collinsworth did have jets, that's what makes his Caste-mongering that much more pathetic. He was tall, lean and fast. I think you're relatively young, when you get a chance check out Collinsworth's career stats on Pro Football Reference. He was an All-Pro deep threat who retired prematurely because of injuries.

In fact, I was just thinking about who the last established White deep threat was before Jordy. There have been some who had great single seasons and then were promptly demoted (Drew Bennett, Keith Poole) or were injured (Patrick Jeffers, likely injured on purpose by Chad Scott). Ed McCaffrey was fast but was used often as a possession receiver. Eric Decker is having his second big season in a row, but the last star White deep threat before Nelson may very well have been Collinsworth. Steve Watson played in the same era but also had his career shortened by injuries. Before that you may have to go back to Roger Carr, Lance Alworth, Don Maynard and George Sauer.

How about Bill Schroeder? He had a few years of good yardage. He was a wideout and basically a deep threat, not a possession receiver.

goyim

Guru
Honestly, sometimes I think White caste announcers don't actually put on their suits in the morning and think, "How can I betray my own race, today?"

Probably, just like all of us, they have their private thoughts, but in order to be accepted by as many people as possible, they adopt the politically-correct mantras that are de rigueu. Politically-correct of course is a euphemism for "destroy everything that the White man created".

People say what they're "supposed" to say in order to keep their jobs, keep their reputation amongst the establishment, and just make people leave them the f**k alone.

At this point, I no longer care about the intent behind what people say, believe and perpetuate. They need to suffer for their sins.

Riggins44

Master
Toby Gerhart

I hope I'm wrong but I'm worried that Gerhart won't will get signed, or he will probably go back with Minnesota. Even if he does get signed he won't get to play. The whole idea of sticking him behind Peterson was to make teams forget he was any good. A guy who wins the Doak Walker needs to play right away while he's young. Bench him for 3 years and the luster wears off. If a team wanted him the lowly Vikes would have traded him for whatever they could have gotten.

I hope you're wrong but I have a feeling you're right. Barring some unforseen event Gerhart just won't be given a chance.

Pie

Guru
Gerhart would be an amazing fit for the Patriots or Denver.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How about Bill Schroeder? He had a few years of good yardage. He was a wideout and basically a deep threat, not a possession receiver.

Schroeder had a nice three year run from '99 through '01, so that's kind of borderline. But he was never considered a star, as he was perhaps the most irrationally hated White football player of all time.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Collinsworth did have jets, that's what makes his Caste-mongering that much more pathetic. He was tall, lean and fast. I think you're relatively young, when you get a chance check out Collinsworth's career stats on Pro Football Reference. He was an All-Pro deep threat who retired prematurely because of injuries.

In fact, I was just thinking about who the last established White deep threat was before Jordy. There have been some who had great single seasons and then were promptly demoted (Drew Bennett, Keith Poole) or were injured (Patrick Jeffers, likely injured on purpose by Chad Scott). Ed McCaffrey was fast but was used often as a possession receiver. Eric Decker is having his second big season in a row, but the last star White deep threat before Nelson may very well have been Collinsworth. Steve Watson played in the same era but also had his career shortened by injuries. Before that you may have to go back to Roger Carr, Lance Alworth, Don Maynard and George Sauer.

Kevin Curtis was one of the fastest fully padded players Ive ever seen. He was a deep threat.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Nice 9 yard power sprint by Gerhart for the TD. He will definitely need to find another team to show us more of that.

TwentyTwo

Master
Gerhart with an impressive TD run from 13 yards!

Yeah Don...was a little young to fully appreciate Collinsworth....knew he was tall/ legit w some speed...but not aware he had the jets(in his prime) to compete w Nelson...sounds like that may have been an interesting race; maybe closer than I thought!

The lumbering Lacy is allowed these quick-toss sweeps....I would love to see Woodhead get those same type of sweeps from time to time!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tim Dwight was the fastest player I ever remember seeing - he absolutely flew. He was never more than a 4th receiver but he was fun to watch as a return man

Westside

Hall of Famer

Probably, just like all of us, they have their private thoughts, but in order to be accepted by as many people as possible, they adopt the politically-correct mantras that are de rigueur. Politically-correct of course is a euphemism for "destroy everything that the White man created".

That's why so many White douchebags say all the "right," b*tchy things they're supposed to say about equality, but then live in clean White neighborhoods and send their kids to private schools.

Equality is right for YOU, not them. For them, it's elitism.

I think this is why our country is slowly (actually, rapidly) destroying itself. Seventy, eighty years ago—even FORTY years ago, maybe—people weren't afraid to come right out and state FACTS such as Black people are simply not as smart as Whites, in general. And, having accepted these facts, people of all races actually accomplished MORE. People were more respectful, literate, and accomplished in their lives.

Of course, DWFs, women, and ******* will say things like, "Oh, but look at how successful Black people are now."

These people are, of course, f*cking HIGH as a motherf**ker. Yeah, so, a few hundred athletes, actors, and singers are rich.

... And what about the MILLIONS of other stupid, uneducated negroes who rot in our country, LULLED by a PC media that they are "successful" when they really are even more backward and worthless than they were a century ago?

It's that type of wool-over-the-eyes deception that the PC media craves.

Someday, when the White race is 15% of the country and America is a third world nation run by Black/Hispanic idiots, the DWFs will see what they've done.

All the good Whites who are worth a tinker's damn will have died in a war, live a guerrilla existence in the Ozarks, moved to some other country or planet, or killed themselves.
This post should be emailed/mailed to all DWFs, feminist, pillow munchers and emasculated White men. It should come in an important looking envelope where these civil society/country wreckers would be inclined to read it. Great post Giovani.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Andrew Sendejo looked good tonight besides in that one td catch by Jordy where he toasted the Vikings whole defense. He's a big aggressive safety who in a fair world would join Harrison Smith as a starter.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Kevin Curtis was one of the fastest fully padded players Ive ever seen. He was a deep threat.
I agree, Kevin was indeed a speed merchant that negros flailed around when he put a move on the 100s of them. There are great YouTube videos of him.

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
I will never forget Kevin Curtis 221 yard receiving game...he had an extra gear!

Tim Dwight is one of the Fastest kick returners I can remember!

Not as well documented...Jeff Query was timed up there w Don Bebee in the same rookie class

Sammy Martin in the late 80's/early 90's was a fast kick returner..

Sendejo did start a game or two w Harrison Smith; the Vikings actually started 5 whites in those games.

Reading the comment section of the Philly paper today, the fans don't seem to be too amused by the Michael Vick saga anymore.

joegoofinoff...