2013 NFL Season Week 5

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Sorry, Ohio State white FB, 5'11 238lb. Zach Boren was also invited, but I'm not sure he made an NFL roster.

D@#%, I'm getting old men, I forgot another small slow white RB, Kansas St, FB Braden Wilson 6'3 252 lbs. ran a 4.8 at the NFL combine.:doh:

Claimjumper

Mentor
The early indication is that Vick will miss 1-2 weeks. If he was White this would be his Wally Pipp moment. . . as Foles or Barkley replaced him permanently, but it probably won't happen in Vick's case.

since they have no other options at QB, they should probably bring in David Garrard or Vince Young or someone else that can run this high powered offense :rolleyes:

its a shame the titans and bills already got a head start on courting the likes of dennis dixon, jamarcus russell, and pat white

MetalHed

Guru
I wonder how long the panthers are going to keep trotting newton out there week after week?

Can anyone on either Dallas, or Denver tackle?

joegoofinoff...

I live near Charlotte, NC and the DWFs here are 2nd to none. Most of the blame is being placed on Rivera and everyone here still seems to think Newton is a Godsend. Maybe after today that will change, but Rivera will be gone before sCam. If so, Rivera deserves it. If he had balls, he'd bench Fig Newton and play Anderson who's far more reliable.

And I must say, I LOVED seeing that little turd Steve Smith play like the little old man he is. Him and his little mudshark wife run around Charlotte like they own the damn place

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't see Newton being benched any time soon.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I don't see Newton being benched any time soon.

Yep, with only 9 year veteran Derek Anderson on the active roster and Jimmy Clausen on the injured/reserve squad, Newton will have to get injured to lose his position anytime soon.

goyim

Guru
Halfernick has been terrible despite what the huge lead would suggest. 4/11 and 45 yards.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This season so far has become what it always was with black quarterbacks before the aberration of last year, when 200 yards passing is a difficult achievement.

goyim

Guru
The lone passing highlight for the Niners puts this game out of reach. An awful game I completely regret watching. Halfernick is nothing more than a glorified game manager. Schaub is imploding like Jake Delhomme did a few years back.

northwinds

Mentor
Schaub replaced by Yates.......what a horrible two weeks for Schaub......and he was two minutes away from beating Seattle

goyim

Guru
Hopefully Houston drafts Johnny Manziel, though they'll probably do something dumb like draft Marcus Mariota.

davidholly

Mentor
This season so far has become what it always was with black quarterbacks before the aberration of last year, when 200 yards passing is a difficult achievement.

The media will overlook how terrible he's been.

goyim

Guru
Better him than some black quarterback.

True, though I don't see how Aaron Murray, Johnny Manziel and even Derek Carr are inferior to Bridgewater and Groyd (and the other black quarterbacks I'm sure I'm forgetting in this upcoming draft class).

Tannehill17

Mentor
San Francisco is winning this game because of their defense. These read option 'whiz kids' have been figured out and are reverting back into the crappy QB's they really are. There is a reason Kaepernick fell into the second round. Its because he's not the elite talent the DWF media made him out to be. I am really enjoying watching him implode, just like I'll enjoy watching Teddy Bridgewater and Tajh Groyd implode next year.

davidholly

Mentor
The media will ignore it but the opposing defensive coordinators won't. Keep Kaepernick in the pocket and have a decent secondary, 49ers will be bumped from the playoffs early.

davidholly

Mentor
Hope the Vikings know what they're getting into, Freeman is locker room poison. Blacks will turn on their coach at any time it becomes beneficial to them, regardless of race.

foobar75

Master
I'd like make a non-football comment before calling it a night. Today was a very rare day for me in which I was home all-day and got to watch a lot of football. I haven't been watching much TV for years except for sports, and so during today's almost uninterrupted hours of viewing, I noticed something unmistakeable: The insufferable presence and what appears to be the exponential rise of negroes in commercials.

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but according to my non-scientific tally today, 9 out 10 commercials, regardless of the product or service, features one or more blacks in a prominent role. And in all of them, whether it's a young, hip couple walking their dog, a man checking his stock portfolio, or a family enjoying a pleasant afternoon in their nice suburban home, blacks are portrayed in the absolutely most positive way imaginable. It's beyond unbelievable.

And the other thing is the buddy dynamic in these commercials, which only exits in the delusional minds of whomever is creating them. Apparently, it's impossible for White people to attend a party, a barbecue, a sporting event, or any other social function without the presence of their wonderfully civil, peaceful, intelligent, and sophisticated black friends.

I'm going back to limiting my exposure to this garbage, and find a way to stop watching all these commercials during games. Otherwise I may end up doing some damage to my TV.

Claimjumper

Mentor
What BS:angry:

How fitting that the next two vikings opponents are absolute cupcakes (black panthers and Gay MEN) with a combined 1-9 record

If Freeman goes 1-1 he'll be the starter from here on out

Old Scratch

Mentor
Why do they keep just running Woodhead straight up the middle? Trying to sabotage his YPC?

Westside

Hall of Famer
For the CFers that are still awake. Chargers v Raidas on right now. Woodhead started the game and is getting alot of snaps. The announcers are complimenting him throughout thus 4.5 yards per carry in the season. Rivers has been awful so far, threw an INT and the Chargers are down 14 to ). Pryor is playing good. If he continues, get ready for the next greatest quota back non stop.