2012 London Olympics T & F Recap

Rebajlo

Mentor
Surfing on this forum, I can't stand the flood of insanity anymore. First of all, the winners of the decathlon are hardly more than one-quarter black. For Goodness sake, my mother, who knows nothing about athletics, even confused Jessica Ennis for a girl from our national (European) squad! Actually, the historical winners of the decathlon have always been whites or mixed athletes (O'Brien, Thompson, Clay, Eaton).

I have just run a couple of brief searches on Ashton Eaton's father and have failed to find any photos, but he is always labelled an "African American".

Eaton looks black enough to me - like Jessica Ennis, he has "mulatto" written all over his boat:

260825828001_1702958215001_vs-4fe52a98d5c6b0e47d8149e4-767904718001.jpg

white is right

Hall of Famer
I have just run a couple of brief searches on Ashton Eaton's father and have failed to find any photos, but he is always labelled an "African American".

Eaton looks black enough to me - like Jessica Ennis, he has "mulatto" written all over his boat:

He is a Mulatto but has a higher amount of Caucasoid admixture because the average ******* from America is roughly 1/6th to 1/5th White. As for Ennis even Jamaicans are a shade over 1/8th White. I have seen Bolt's parents and you can tell that they have some White ancestry. As for Bolt he looks pretty close to a full blooded African.

Cartouche

Its not the overall height, its the body proportions. Blacks tend to have higher hips, longer limbs with shorter trunks. This may give them a slight advantage. Then you have guys like Lemaitre who has this type of body. The difference, over a larger population, you will find more Blacks that have this kind of build which may be an advantage in sprinting and therefore gives a larger selection to choose in comparison to Whites and even less with Asians. Mind you, the differences is minimal, but it is there.

You are true. But the point is that leg length can be compensated by bigger height. An average European would have to be about 5 cm (2-7 cm, depending on the European population) taller than his African-American opponent to compensate the difference in relative leg length. But here we get on an unstable surface, because leg length differs from event to event. In short-distance sprinting and long distance running, athletes have shorter limbs than average. In middle distances, they have longer. In the 400 m, they have average legs. Furthermore, the thigh/calf length ratio is different in Europeans and Africans, which can explain, why each race has a specific relative leg length in every distance.

Cartouche

Cartouche -

Insanity, eh? How "non-judgemental" of You...

Tell me, what's so insane about labelling Jessica Ennis a mulatto when her father is a bloody well Jamaican negro? Here is a photo of Ennis, complete with her parents and fiance:

adcb6_120221025240-ennis-family-horizontal-gallery.jpg

She certainly isn't White. I hope that much is obvious...

How on earth was I making any predictions about the future of a sport? In reference to the javelin event, I was simply commenting on the propaganda value of the Trinidadian's win and its reinforcement of prevalent perceptions of black "athleticism".

By the way, thanks for "saving me the time", but best brush up on those comprehension skills, mate - that could save You a bit of time...

I have never seen a mulatto with such an appearance. Such a look is typical for people, who are one-quarter black. It is quite possible that her father has a big percentage of recessive European DNA that manifested during a tie with a European woman.

Cartouche

He looks rather like an Indian.

harold

Guru
ease up on the greek bashing , but always good to provoke a rant from zeus .

greek athletics is going throw a rough patch but has a proud ,successful and european history and thank them for giving us athletes like tsatoumas and kederis ,no matter how achived success.
as for recent american sprinting especially ,and athletics same cant be said ,
.totally agree there ..

i wouldnt expect much from them in next few years as just dont have resources and money for sports at moment ,better more important things .
and greeks seem to be proud and less likely to sell out than whores in north america to achieve success in sports .

Last edited:

harold

Guru
comment on lemaitre,s breathing problems after race ,that mentioned alot.

seen the same happen with gay, but only rarely .
check manchester street race think 2011 or 2010

i dont think it is an aerobic issue , but more of a physiological responce to stress putting body under
from high adrenaline or stimulus he puts on body on race day .
breathing goes erratic after major flight or fight responce from body,
problem is could burn himself out
and not as relaxed as other sprinters
one way to correct is obviously roids and
be more relaxed and able to peak for every race and more importantly for him in training with little burnout .

as heard mentioned before in article ,wheter true or no , that more faster racing as result of this effort than in training .
which very strange for sprinter ,should be able to go close in training ,again suggests sarms use .
and that definitely lacks in natural hormones , if could only start roiding would be truely white lightening .

Last edited:

Rebajlo

Mentor
He is a Mulatto but has a higher amount of Caucasoid admixture because the average ******* from America is roughly 1/6th to 1/5th White. As for Ennis even Jamaicans are a shade over 1/8th White. I have seen Bolt's parents and you can tell that they have some White ancestry. As for Bolt he looks pretty close to a full blooded African.

white is right -

Ultimately, such athletes' admixture is irrelevant as our sole point of concern should be the simple fact that they are non-White. It doesn't really matter if someone is a 100% tar-hued Negro jungle-hopper sporting domino-sized teeth and an ear-to-ear snout with cavernous nostrils or a light-skinned specimen a la Jessica Ennis (who's marketed as a sex symbol in England) because the media shall always label them as "black". In addition, the media shall inevitably attribute such athletes' ability to the presence of "black" genes. To put it bluntly, one is either White or not. After all, we wish to see White athletes winning events and acting as inspirational role-models for White kids, not athletes who are "part White" or "almost White".

TBProdigy

Guru
white is right -

Ultimately, such athletes' admixture is irrelevant as our sole point of concern should be the simple fact that they are non-White. It doesn't really matter if someone is a 100% tar-hued Negro jungle-hopper sporting domino-sized teeth and an ear-to-ear snout with cavernous nostrils or a light-skinned specimen a la Jessica Ennis (who's marketed as a sex symbol in England) because the media shall always label them as "black". In addition, the media shall inevitably attribute such athletes' ability to the presence of "black" genes. To put it bluntly, one is either White or not. After all, we wish to see White athletes winning events and acting as inspirational role-models for White kids, not athletes who are "part White" or "almost White".

Completely agree with this post, any mixed raced athlete who has a hint of athleticism owes it due to the black in them, no matter how minute in the eyes of the media and your average idiot.

RAUL

Guru
for you guys,who live in nordic country or in country with anglo-german ancestors white mind to be like you?i mind blond,blue eyes,pale skin? yes gemili isnt white(nordic) but gemili is caucasian and this count;) if you want to take like that mennea wasnt white and he have european record at 200m, i dont want to see a white 100m finalist,i want to see a caucasian 100m finalist ;) about that chinise and japanesse who make semi final, japanese sprinter-ryota yamagata is 20 years old and have a pb of 10.07,he run a 10.08 too in june,is jappanese nr1 sprinter and will be first asian sub 10 in maximum 2 years,chinise sprinter is maximum a 10,1 sprinter in his good days,so yes....we dont have much caucasian sprinters to compete with elite(blacks) lemaitre and gemili will be the future for caucasian sprint in 100 and 200m a man to keep a eye is karol zalewski from poland and carlos nascimento,from my point this is only caucasian sprinters who can make something...the rest are weak(10.2 guys)