2012 Kentucky Wildcats

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This year's version of the Wildcats will likely feature just 4 White starters. :mmph: Black head coach Phillips is proving that he's no joker when it comes to getting rid of White players. UK has started 11, 8, 3, 4, 3, 8 and 8 Whites since '05. Some White backups to look for are WRs Brian Adams and Jared Leet, TEs Tyler Robinson and Jordan Aumiller, C Sam Simpson, LT Tyler Davenport, DT Taylor Wyndham, and MLB Tyler Brause.

Offense
QB Maxwell Smith
RT Kevin Mitchell
C Matt Smith
LG Zach West

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow, Phillips looks to be just as bad as Rich Brooks was at UK; the only thing he's missing is an Andre Woodson type QB. At least Brooks did start Dickey Lyons Jr. though.

TwentyTwo

Master
I have DE-Taylor Wyndam as a starter...he has started some in the past..got his rep by giving Tebow that concussion....was it Phil Steele who bumped him off??

Hoping 6'4" 221 WR Brian Adams(baseball) can have a break-out year!

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
TwentyTwo, yes it was Phil Steele, which by the way is the only source I'm using at the moment. He seems to be pretty tough on Whites. I usually go out and buy several preview mags and consider them all when previewing teams, but I'm using agency and doing mine a little differently this year. :smile: Hopefully these projections will change in a positive way by the time the season starts.

Brian Adams left the team after he was drafted in the MLB draft. Sucks, too, because he was actually penciled in as a starting WR going into the fall.

Highlander

Mentor
AA hire head coach, Joker Phillips, fired, but will coach out what's left of the season.