2012 College Football Week 9

Look for a huge day from our wide receivers and Cody Getz will run for at least 163 yards. Anybody that needs the best picks today. BYU will upset Notre Dame ( though I hope not ), Wisconsin covers Minnesota and Nebraska beat up on Northwestern. Here's to Burkhead having a monster game. I'm thinking 150 yards+ and 2 tds.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Despite Tavaris Jackson Jr. at black quarterback, Notre Dame is still the whitest team with a shot at the national championship. Plus, the black quarterback gets replaced at least once a game by Rees who only scores points and completes passes before getting back to the bench due to a skin condition.

Does anyone know if the Iowa - Penn State game will be on tv tonight? It will be nice to see up to up to 4 white running backs getting the ball. Also what ever happened to Navy's rb John Howell. I can't find out why he has barely played this year.

Does anyone know if the Iowa - Penn State game will be on tv tonight? It will be nice to see up to up to 4 white running backs getting the ball. Also what ever happened to Navy's rb John Howell. I can't find out why he has barely played this year.
Crud. I did not know Weisman is out for today. Well that blows. Hopefully the New Mexico - Air Force game wil be on tonight.

Mark Weisman has 4 carries for 13 yards. Nice to see him back and healthy. Cody Getz is still out with an ankle injury. And Trumpy has a carry for 17 yards so far.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Weisman is out injured again. I noticed a black RB in there in the second quarter.

Todd McGay bascially insulting Ladry Jones and trying to do damage to his stock by saying they simplified the offense for Jones to make better reads. I am hoping Landry Jones finishes the season strong and rises up draft boards.

wile

Master
Caste system even discriminates against jewish players, Weisman only had one offer and that was AirForce and his maid was not there to make his bed so he had to transfer. His dad is 5'7' and 170 lbs and they can't figure out how come the son is a load (IMO there is a shabbas goy in that family's woodpile)

northwinds

Mentor
Tennessee WR Zach Rodgers with two TDs (8 & 37 yards) against South Carolina......Tennessee's only scores in a 28-14 game.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Caste system even discriminates against jewish players, Weisman only had one offer and that was AirForce and his maid was not there to make his bed so he had to transfer. His dad is 5'7' and 170 lbs and they can't figure out how come the son is a load (IMO there is a shabbas goy in that family's woodpile)
how do we know he is jewish? they get discrimated against because most people see them as White, nobody knows they are jewish despite news outlets printing it, they did it for a lineman, I think Gabe Carimi? Igor the DE has a star of David tattoo and openly jewish, Julian Edelman is supposedly jewish but hasn't said anything. If you ask anybody about if there are jewish players in the NFL they will say "I don't think so, maybe a kicker or something"

Lets face it, many of jews (the ones that call themselves jews today) have avoided manual labor for a very long time. This is one of the reasons why Hitler didn't like them and gypsies, they produced nothing, most jews just made money on the work of other people, and its true for most of them today, I don't know how far back it goes but it seems like everywhere they have been they have been disliked and its not because they are "the chosen people" that are cursed to be "opressed". It would make sense that most of these aren't as athletic as other races. Most of the "jewish" athletes do not look semitic at all.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Everyone is deeply concerned about the injury of Marcus Lattimore and his knee injury and it has been mentioned on 4 different games that I have put on and they have talked about how he is such a great person blah blah blah. If Rex Burkhead blew out his knee completely today while playing on that sprained mcl it wouldn't be mentioned at all on other shows, it would be something brief mentioned on one of the college shows when they preview the teams playing.

Turner for Rice put in for the first time today and does well getting Rice down the field and he scores a td, when the offense had stalled for a few drives before that.

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
Another Lynchian performance today out of the Northern Illinois quarterback.

11/19, 116yds, 2TD
17c, 114yds, 2TD

4:00 min left in 3Q.

Alex Amidon had a monster game for BC and Line has over 100 yards in the first half. Turner Peterson also had another outstanding game running for 137 yards on 16 carries. Also Army Fullback Hayden ? ( forgot his name off hand ) had 100 yards on 20 carries.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Colin Klein doing great today, many great passes and a run for a td, they were up 26 to 10 , Texas Tech just scored a td. 26 - 17

edit: as I typed he scored another rushing td, they were close to the 20, it might have been a 15 yard rush, the other run was also in the redzone but not goal line.

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Kansas St up 48 to 17, White guys making plays. Klein should be the top choice for the Heisman right now, he is the perfect definition of a dual threat qb. When Toby Gerhart lost everybody was like "The Heisman is more about the best player on the best team", well you can make a strong case for Kansas St being the best team right now, they have dominated on offense and defense. They are on their way to be 8-0. With this win they will have beaten 3 ranked teams, including Oklahoma who was ranked number 6 at the time.

Riddlewire

Master
Zach Zenner had his second straight sub-par performance today. He was held under 100 yards for the first time this season in SDSU's 41-28 victory over Youngstown State. Zach tallied 87 yards on 17 carries with 1 touchdown. Either SDSU's coach has "tweaked" the offense for better overall effectiveness, or Zach might be nursing a lingering injury.

Highlander

Mentor
Dang...Ohio with a tough loss against Miami (Ohio) 20-23. Tettleton gets sacked deep in Miami territory on a first down with no timeouts left and 15 seconds left on the clock. He should've just thrown it away and then kicked a FG on the next play.

Highlander

Mentor
Nice to see Butgers lose to White-friendly Kent St.

white is right

Hall of Famer
how do we know he is jewish? they get discrimated against because most people see them as White, nobody knows they are jewish despite news outlets printing it, they did it for a lineman, I think Gabe Carimi? Igor the DE has a star of David tattoo and openly jewish, Julian Edelman is supposedly jewish but hasn't said anything. If you ask anybody about if there are jewish players in the NFL they will say "I don't think so, maybe a kicker or something"

Lets face it, many of jews (the ones that call themselves jews today) have avoided manual labor for a very long time. This is one of the reasons why Hitler didn't like them and gypsies, they produced nothing, most jews just made money on the work of other people, and its true for most of them today, I don't know how far back it goes but it seems like everywhere they have been they have been disliked and its not because they are "the chosen people" that are cursed to be "opressed". It would make sense that most of these aren't as athletic as other races. Most of the "jewish" athletes do not look semitic at all.
Edelman was raised Christian he has paternal Jewish ancestry. As for Weisman I knew he was Jewish because of his Germanic name. He doesn't look Germanic and has a strong resemblance to Chris Spielmann. It's pretty obvious the coaching staff viewed him as strong but stiff legged White blocking back type or they would at least given him a Lendale White(USC)/ Alstott(Tampa Bay) type role.

referendum

Mentor
Too bad about Ohio, but it seemed to be just a matter of time before they lost, as they had so many close wins over some rather weak opponents. Nice to see Rutgers losing to a MAC school. Also, great to see Florida lose to a somewhat whiter Georgia. That leaves just one undefeated SEC team left after tonite.

northwinds

Mentor
Well now....#2 Florida loses to Georgia leaving Miss. State and Alabama as the only two undefeated SEC teams....and they are playing tonight....so it will be one. Hoping that Oregon, Kansas State and the Irish can run the table and be undefeated with all SEC teams having a loss. It will be fun to watch how BSPN still tries to shoe horn a one loss SEC team into the NC game.

Highlander

Mentor
Although I despise both USC and Arizona, it's good to see USC get their second loss of the season and eliminate any hopes they had of a National Championship.

Also, nice to see Manziel and Swope with 3 of the 4 TDs accounted for against the Auburn Black Tigers in front of Auburn's home crowd DWFs. It's looking more and more like Caste whore coach Gene Chizik will be on his way out...now at 1-6 and most likely 1-7 after tonight.

davidholly

Mentor
Well now....#2 Florida loses to Georgia leaving Miss. State and Alabama as the only two undefeated SEC teams....and they are playing tonight....so it will be one. Hoping that Oregon, Kansas State and the Irish can run the table and be undefeated with all SEC teams having a loss. It will be fun to watch how BSPN still tries to shoe horn a one loss SEC team into the NC game.

They'd just cite last years NC game where the previous loser dominated the undefeated team.