2012 Buffalo Bulls

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Buffalo has started 12, 10, 10, 10, 11, 10 and 10 Whites since '05. Looks like they keep 10 for the upcoming season. Plenty of White depth at TE and on the O-line. The one black starter on the OL is the only one on the two deep.

Selected White reserves are QB Joe Licata, FB Boomer Brock, WR Ron Willoughby, TEs Jake Reeder, Matt Weiser and Aaron Connacher, LT Pat Wilson, LG Robert Blodgett, C Gabriel Barbe, RG Dillon Guy, RT Jake Silas, DE Kristjan Sokoli, ILBs Scott Pettigrew and Jake Stockman,

Offense
QB Alex Zordich
WR Alex Neutz
TE Jimmy Gordon
RT Gokhan Ozkan
RG Graham Whinery
C Trevor Sales
LG Jasen Carlson

Defense
DT Wyatt Cahill
DE Colby Way
ILB Lee Skinner

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Alex Neutz is clearly "the man" in Buffalo's passing attack. in tonight's game against Kent State, he leaped up and snatched a Hail Mary pass at the end of the first half, then deftly avoided the defenders and waltzed into the endzone. what a terrific play!

just in the short time i've been watching, the commentators have repeatedly mentioned his outstanding leaping ability and his knack for making the big play.

the wild catch at the end of the half was his 6th touchdown of the year already. in two games and a half. awesome!

another guy who caught my attention has been sophomore safety/linebacker Jake Stockman. he's got some talent and an intriguing blend of size and speed. for a safety, he's HUGE and for a linebacker he can run. this kid has a bright future, barring injury or something else weird.

also, if i'm not mistaken he is a starter.