2012 All Star game

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The rosters were announced for the All Star game today. Results were fairly predictable for the starters. Only two White starters for the AL and 3 for the NL. I'm not surprised at those results. There is good evidence that White people consider non-whites better and will vote for them more in balloting like this for all star games (and presidential contests too apparently).

Interesting to me is the reserve line-ups though. The generally much darker AL has 9 of 12 White back ups (non-pitchers--almost all pitchers are White) by my quick calculation and the NL only 4 of 12, not sure about Ian Desmond--pretty sure he's non-white of some percentage.

The back-ups are usually the up and coming players that have not gotten on the radar of DWF's and their mental equivalent 10 year old kids that do most of the voting. In a few years they are usually the top players. Often they won't get starter level votes until some of the older, darker, players die off, (see Jeter, Derek).

If so inclined go to http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp and vote for the final spot of each league. I'd suggest a vote for Bryce Harper for the NL .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The DWFs made two particularly bad choices. Fatty Pablo Sandoval has played only 45 games due to injury and has just 6 homers on the season yet was picked over David Wright at third, who is having a much better season and is a far better all-around player than Sandoval.

Matt Kemp has played in just 36 games and has been on the DL for well over a month but still got the nod over reigning NL MVP Ryan Braun for one of the outfield spots. Braun is hitting .308 with 22 HRs and 55 RBIs.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The DWFs made two particularly bad choices. Fatty Pablo Sandoval has played only 45 games due to injury and has just 6 homers on the season yet was picked over David Wright at third, who is having a much better season and is a far better all-around player than Sandoval.

Matt Kemp has played in just 36 games and has been on the DL for well over a month but still got the nod over reigning NL MVP Ryan Braun for one of the outfield spots. Braun is hitting .308 with 22 HRs and 55 RBIs.

Excellent point, I don't pay too much attention to the NL and missed that but it is just another example of DWF's and their ROOWF's (retarded offspring of white fans) voting undeserving browns onto the All-star team because Jewy Jewenstein the local sports announcer/reporter has been blathering about how great they are so don't pay attention to the better year that the reigning MVP and long time Jew York City SUPERSTAR third baseman have been having. Just punch out the chad next to the overhyped afffalete.

I would spit on those people but it would be a waste of good saliva.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Willingham from Minnesota was a snub, he has 17 homers this year!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The average limp wristed, San Fran Fan, drunk off of wine-coolers no doubt, has an unhealthy, love-affair for Sandoval. They affectionately refer to him as the "Kung Fu Panda".

Hayds-panda-hat.jpg

Here's a White "male" dressing in childish garb to salute his tubby, affelte hero.

6a00d83451960269e20134856fb4ea970c-320wi

A side of degradation with that salty snack?

91081951.jpg.23483.0_crop_340x234.jpg

The "well conditioned" athlete the DWFs worship.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure how the participants in the Home Run contest are selected, but if one of the criteria is that they not be White, they've done a good job for tonight's event.

As best I can tell, Mark Trumbo of the Angels is the only White participant from either league. Not participating are Josh Hamilton (tied for the MLB lead with 27 homers), Adam Dunn (third in the AL), Ryan Braun (NL leader with 24), Mike Stanton (third in the NL), and Jay Bruce (fourth in the NL).

Hamilton put on perhaps the greatest power hitting show ever during the Home Run contest a few years ago and is the dominant all-around hitter in baseball over the first half of the season. Unless he opted out himself, not having him participate is unconscionable. Dunn and Braun should also be no-brainers, while Bruce is a young rising star who should also be showcased. Hell, Jim Thome is still hitting home runs at a high rate for the amount of at bats he gets, he should be in it as recognition of his great career.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure how the participants in the Home Run contest are selected, but if one of the criteria is that they not be White, they've done a good job for tonight's event.

As best I can tell, Mark Trumbo of the Angels is the only White participant from either league. Not participating are Josh Hamilton (tied for the MLB lead with 27 homers), Adam Dunn (third in the AL), Ryan Braun (NL leader with 24), Mike Stanton (third in the NL), and Jay Bruce (fourth in the NL).

Hamilton put on perhaps the greatest power hitting show ever during the Home Run contest a few years ago and is the dominant all-around hitter in baseball over the first half of the season. Unless he opted out himself, not having him participate is unconscionable. Dunn and Braun should also be no-brainers, while Bruce is a young rising star who should also be showcased. Hell, Jim Thome is still hitting home runs at a high rate for the amount of at bats he gets, he should be in it as recognition of his great career.
This year for the 1st time, captains for the NL and AL were chosen and they got to select the other 3 participants. Robinson Cano and Matt Kemp are the captains. This might provide you the answer.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This year for the 1st time, captains for the NL and AL were chosen and they got to select the other 3 participants. Robinson Cano and Matt Kemp are the captains. This might provide you the answer.

Great point Freethinker. It's so blatantly obvious that blacks/non-white latinos prefer their own kind and it is completely accepted - it's basically a little glimpse of what is going to come once white's become the minority in this country. No one in the MSM or any of the DWFs will pick up on it or if they have picked up on they just bend over and accept it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

It's ludicrous that Kemp is the NL "captain" given that he's missed the last 50 or so Dodgers games. What's he even doing on the All Star team? Reigning NL MVP Ryan Braun is having another big season, but the injured Kemp gets it over him as captain. No way the reverse would happen, but we note that all the time about endless situations.

foobar75

Master
Looks like MLB went all out to turn the homerun derby into a full blown negro/non-white affair and give any casual observer and DWFs the illusion that blacks and latinos dominate baseball. They must be overcome with joy that the bloated prince-of-fat ended up winning, and sharing his victory with his equally repulsive looking mulatto offspring for the perfect cultural-marxist ending.

Sometimes, it's hard to put into words how much I loathe the people who run the various things in this country and the lengths they will go to marginalize Whites.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like MLB went all out to turn the homerun derby into a full blown negro/non-white affair and give any casual observer and DWFs the illusion that blacks and latinos dominate baseball. They must be overcome with joy that the bloated prince-of-fat ended up winning, and sharing his victory with his equally repulsive looking mulatto offspring for the perfect cultural-marxist ending.

Sometimes, it's hard to put into words how much I loathe the people who run the various things in this country and the lengths they will go to marginalize Whites.

I watched about 15 minutes of ESPN's coverage (Chris Berman was there, which always indicates an unrestrained CM lovefest is underway), and in addition to the celebration of non-White power hitting, thanks to the exclusion of deserving White sluggers, there was a heart-rending piece about the Negro Leagues museum, which is apparently located in Kansas City. There were the usual claims that Jackie Robinson started the "civil rights movement" in the U.S. (even though his first season in '47 was greeted with muted newspaper coverage, and the "racist incidents" he faced were few and overblown in later years), and that the stars of the Negro Leagues were the best baseball players in the country. It was even stated, without the narrator laughing, that the Pittsburgh Crawfords were the best baseball team in the country.

J. B. Cash wrote a great article on the glorified beer leagues known as the Negro Leagues several years back. I'm not sure if it survived the hackings the previous site received from spammers that caused about half of the older material to be lost, but if it still survives it's always worth a read.

Last edited:
I watched about 15 minutes of ESPN's coverage (Chris Berman was there, which always indicates an unrestrained CM lovefest is underway), and in addition to the celebration of non-White power hitting, thanks to the exclusion of deserving White sluggers, there was a heart-rending piece about the Negro Leagues museum, which is apparently located in Kansas City. There were the usual claims that Jackie Robinson started the "civil rights movement" in the U.S. (even though his first season in '47 was greeted with muted newspaper coverage, and the "racist incidents" he faced were few and overblown in later years), and that the stars of the Negro Leagues were the best baseball players in the country. It was even stated, without the narrator laughing, that the Pittsburgh Crawfords were the best baseball team in the country.

J. B. Cash wrote a great article on the glorified beer leagues known as the Negro Leagues several years back. I'm not sure if it survived the hackings the previous site received from spammers that caused about half of the older material to be lost, but if it still survives it's always worth a read.

I think I've said this before on the Forum, but will again. Sportwriters, columnists, and sports media types in general can't get over the fact that blacks were once excluded from major league baseball. Furthermore, the farther in the past it becomes, the more whining and obsession on the subject from the MSM, baseball administrators, museum curators, etc, you see.

There is also hand-wringing over no blacks being in pro football from 1933-45.

A good many DWFs join in.

Truthteller

Mentor
91081951.jpg.23483.0_crop_340x234.jpg

The "well conditioned" athlete the DWFs worship.

A few years ago, when the Knicks actually had 2 white starters and several white backups, I watched a few of their games. One night Wright was at the game (courtside) and MSG announcer Mike Breen said something like this to Clyde Frazier: "Wright is such an impressive kid. He's Jack Armstrong, the All-American kid. He's really good-looking, talented, intelligent and the nicest person you'll ever meet. I can't imagine why anyone would dislike him"?

Point?

The Cultural Marxist's that run our media and run America (in general) must be smiling from ear-to-ear, knowing full well they've brain-washed the American Sheeple to the point were some over weight, really undeserving player from the Domican Republican is considered an American "fan icon", while a guy like David Wright is just another bland white guy. I guess at some point, their hope is guys like Breen will say Sandavol looks like an "All-American kid" and they portray him as a "sex symbol" for stupid, MTV brain-washed white girls

As far as tonight's game, I will really start enjoying it once guys like Wright, Trout, Harper, Holliday, Trumbo, Chipper and the other "backups" get into the game and the stupid DWF selections are in the showers. I guess that will occur around the 5th inning?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Furthermore, the farther in the past it becomes, the more whining and obsession on the subject from the MSM, baseball administrators, museum curators, etc, you see.

Also the further in the past it becomes the less people there are left that remember the actual truth and can call ******** on the revisionist history.

The JB Cash article Don was referring to is still available:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/722-Whitewashing-Sports-History

The pertinent part about the negro leagues:

The conspicuous lack of quality black pitchers puts in question another dubious aspect of revisionist history - the Negro Leagues. We are constantly bombarded by tales of the greatness of Negro League players. Today, any remaining living players from that era are treated like heroes and we end up with players of dubious talent being welcomed into the Hall of Fame on a periodic basis.

The real truth of the Negro Leagues is so embarrassing that it is amazing that revisionists even bring it up. It is only through the fear that modern pro-black forces exert that the history of the Negro Leagues can even be taken seriously. Josh Gibson: 800 homers? Sure. Why not 1,000? Who will ever know? Most of the games he played in were basically exhibitions against the local team. No one kept any serious statistics. Teams came and went. Players changed teams during the game. It was a joke by any standard of the word "league". Baseball vaudeville would be more accurate. But who in the media can risk speaking the truth without the racial police destroying his career?

So we have to endure the tales of the Negro Leagues like they were a black version of the National League and not what they really were, a black version of a softball beer league. Compare this to the stats for the pre-1900 professional baseball leagues. There is a box score for every one of those games. Complete stats can be found on players from the National Association from over 120 years ago! I can tell you to the number how many homeruns Jim O'Rourke hit in 1880 (6). We have no idea how many homeruns Josh Gibson hit in 1941. Of course to criticize blacks for sloppy record keeping is getting too close to other sensitive issues about African Americans so that discussion is off the table also

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Don, that was the 2008 HR Derby, and "THAT WAS" the greatest HR exhibition displayed by Josh Hamilton of all time. I believe all the participants were white also, so MLB will spend the rest of our lives making up for whitey dominating that "ONE" HR Derby!

Other participants: Justin Morneau who won the HR Derby, J. Hamilton, Lance Berkman, Ryan Braun, Dan Uggla, Grady Sizemore, Chase Utley, and Evan Longoria!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don, that was the 2008 HR Derby, and "THAT WAS" the greatest HR exhibition displayed by Josh Hamilton of all time. I believe all the participants were white also, so MLB will spend the rest of our lives making up for whitey dominating that "ONE" HR Derby!

Other participants: Justin Morneau who won the HR Derby, J. Hamilton, Lance Berkman, Ryan Braun, Dan Uggla, Grady Sizemore, Chase Utley, and Evan Longoria!
Well Grady Sizemore is not really White. His father is black, so that would make Obama White too, he's not, they're both not. But point well made.

Ad Link when I posted this: (do they know me or what!)

Racial discriminationFind Racial discrimination Near You. See Actual Customer Reviews!
Local.com