2011 Wisconsin Badgers

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Well.. I am not going to lie, I was hoping Russell Wilson wouldn't transfer to Wisconsin. He will be the starter at QB and to my knowledge, he's the first black QB the Badgers have ever had.. However; the rest of the team will be fun to watch. The badgers O-Line will be amongst the nations best, even after losing 3 linemen to the NFL. Abbrederis will start at WR and Butrym,Muldoon, and Kohout will start on that D-Line. Borland and Taylor will start at LB as well. Wisconsin will start 14 whites with a lot of white backups.
Offense

FB- Bradie Ewing Sr. 6'0 231

TE- Jake Byrne Sr. 6'4 253

TE- Jacob Pedersen 6'4 244

WR- Jared Abbrederis So. 6'2 180

LT- Ricky Wagner Sr. 6'6 322* Next Wisconsin LT to be drafted

LG- Travis Frederick So. 6'4 336

C- Peter Konz Jr. 6'5 313

RG- Kevin Zeitler Sr. 6'4 317

RT- Rob Havenstein R.Fr. 6'8 340

Defense

DT- Patrick Butrym Sr. 6'4 285

DT- Jordan Kohout So. 6'3 285

DE- Pat Muldoon So. 6'3 258

MLB- Chris Borland R.SO. 5'11 240

OLB- Mike Taylor Sr. 6'2 225

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's a no-win situation for us with Russell starting at QB. Like Pryor at Ohio State, he will get all of the credit if they win, and if they lose, it will be because they are not recruiting enough affletes. I just hope that he just plain stinks it up early so that he is benched.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Wilson's decision proves that he knows his limitations

Russell Wilson is overrated (and would get slaughtered in the NFL), but he is in a "good" situation to ride the coat-tails of the Badgers' big o-line and running game..

Minus J.J. Watt, the D will likely slip some, but Russell will still (likely) receive a lot of help from that unit - too.

Wisconsin was resisting a lot of the negative trends in the Big 12 or whatever they call it now, but the afflete QB is not a good sign. I'm just hoping this won't be a "once you go black, there's no going back" situation.

I'm predicting a nine or ten win season. If that's good or bad from a caste perspective...time will tell.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nice to see a majority White team, but the black quarterback news is a bummer.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Personally I think Wilson should have to sit out a year, I've never been a big fan of NCAA rules. I really thought Wilson should have stuck with baseball, he was so good at it.:icon_rolleyes:

From a Milwaukee Urinal article on FB Bradie Ewing.

Bradie Ewing doesn't fit the profile of someone who strives to irritate opponents every weekend.

Well, obviously, what with that lack of melanin. I also like how the best he can do is "irritate," like a fly that keeps landing on you and buzzing around. He's certainly not "explosive" or even "electricity on wheels." Nope, just another "irritating" White.

With blonde hair, pale eyes and a boyish grin that never seems to disappear, Wisconsin's senior fullback looks more like someone who shows up at your front door seeking donations for the Boy Scouts.

We get more reminders about his skin problem and then we are reassured he's a wimpy White doofus who probably has both shoes tied to together and needs all sorts of help from his "cool" negro teammates.

Here's my version of the above for an afflete: "With nappy hair, coal black eyes, a brow ridge, a huge nose and a lazy, sullen expression that never seems to disappear this afflete looks more like someone who would drag you out of your car at a state fair than someone who should be attending a university.

Ewing, a former walk-on...

Big surprise there.

Whether the 6 foot 245 pounder has the ball in his hands, which is a rare sight...

Whew, thank goodness. Wouldn't want this soft, pale ice person from Yakub's laboratory actually running the ball! That's racist!

...Ewing doesn't stop working until he hears the whistle.

Blue collar, lunch box, Rocky Balboa, hard worker, non-stop motor, tight hips, little talent...you know the words, sing it with me.

Just your typical caste article. It's always the same story, it would be comical if we weren't always the victims of this b.s.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I was doing some reasearch, and Russell Wilson isn't the Badger's first black QB. That would be Sydney Williams, who played for the Badgers from 1957-58, and they had Toney Lowrey in the early 80's.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
If a white kid had that smae up bringing he had they would call him a spoiled white kid.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Its just Spring practice but the 2012 depth chart has Wisconsin's defense with a starting all white 7. Not to shabby!

Add in their 8 white starters on offense, that gives the Badgers 15 white starters! That's pretty good, and that should make Wisconsin one of the whitest teams in the country this year. Michael Caputo is listed as a 2nd string safety right now too.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Add in their 8 white starters on offense, that gives the Badgers 15 white starters! That's pretty good, and that should make Wisconsin one of the whitest teams in the country this year. Michael Caputo is listed as a 2nd string safety right now too.

Danny O'Brien transferred from Maryland and is eligible to start right away. No more quoataback in wisconsin :rockon: