RG Kelly Turner
RT J.T. Brooks

Defense
DE Taylor Thompson
DE Margus Hunt
LB Cameron Rogers

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Southern Methodist has started 8, 8, 11, 10, 10 and 10 Whites since '05. I hope Zach Line has a better year than he did in 2010!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Me too, Tough! Keep hope alive!

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
A white running back at SMU and Rice? For a near southern state, Texas is actually doing pretty good.

TwentyTwo

Master
SMU should be fun to watch this season! Zach Line is a beast! Cole Beasley 5'-9" 180 (Sr.)had 87 receptions last year 1,060 yards 6 TD's last season!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Walnut, Texas is a Southern state.
smiley4.gif

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
lol, my bad. Some people up here don't consider it one. Damn my California/Northerner ignorance.
smiley17.gif

Edited by: Walnut237

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
No problem, mate!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I think he means culturally. Some people think of the south as the bible belt as places like South Carolina or Georgia with them good ole' Southern Bells/ Georgian Peaches with that southern twang, drawl. Texas is a little rougher around the edges. The one thing I like about Texas is Ron Paul.

My younger cousin has talked about his older brothers and my wrongful arrest and all the personal runs ins with the police state in the area, the sickening double standards in Jersey where they go after broken people and underdogs instead of the "dealers" of obscenity, filth, "entertainment" (like DMX) and drugs.

A recent Jersey update from my older cousin is that he knows a girl who is engaged and pregnant. She was caught in her car while going to pick up her fiance from a bar with a small amount of weed in her car. The prick cops handcuffed her and threw her pregnant stomach up against the police car EXTREMELY forcefully and could have injured the fetus. The dime bag wasn't even her's, it was her fiance's. This girl is thinking of suing. Both my cousins have been outspoken enough about all this kind of stuff that they have gotten 7 of their friends/ associates total their age to tell them that Ron Paul has their vote. I suggest all you guys do the same. Some "state" this troubled "country" has within it's "borders".

Riddlewire

Master
During the fracas this winter about Jones's possible departure, I didn't notice that they hired a new offensive coordinator/recruiting coordinator. He served in the same capacity at Houston.

7324050.jpg

Jason Phillips

Considering the makeup and play style of Houston recently, I'm not sure this is a good thing for Zach or future white SMU players (assuming there are any).