2011 Ole Miss Rebels

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The New Miss Conformists have a wannabe black male for a coach in Houston Nutt and a black bear (a not so subtle nod to their belief in the big lie of black athletic supremacy) for their new mascot. New Miss</span>
has been one of the worst caste programs since '05, starting 2, 3, 4,
3, 4 and 3 Whites.

Some Whites who may eventually get a shot at playing time on offense
include QB Zack Stoudt, FB Bill Busch, C Evan Swindall, RGs Michael Brown, Chad Phillips and Chris Gill, LGs Patrick Junen, Jacob Hickman, Will Denny and Josh Tatum, RTs Logan Clair, Ethan Hutson and Mitch Hall, WRs Nick Sabert, Matt Tarpley and Jordan Holder, and TEs John Peloza and Layton Jones.

On defense some of the Whites are DE Walker Sturgeon, WLB Ryan Collins, SLBs Will Martin and Josh Lancaster, CB Kyle Horine and FS Sam Noblin.

Offense
FB H.R. Greer
LT Bradley Sowell
RG Jared Duke or Matt Hall

Defense
SS Brishen Mathews-in a fight for the position

Take a good look you drunk White "Rebel" fans. Isn't it nice to know that "your" team despises you and cares nothing for your kind, except that it wants your money? Wake up!

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The "New Miss Conformists" certainly earned that moniker.
smiley21.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
They sure have, Dixie. It is sickening to see so many Whites in the South slavishly follow these anti-white teams as though they owe them something. I know college football is king in the South but I do hope that its popularity declines as these college football rosters (nevermind starters) begin to resemble NBA rosters in terms of their racial makeup.

TwentyTwo

Master
I had 4....

BOTH Sporting News &amp; Athlon's have Brishen Matthews listed as a "Starter" at Strong Safety...I posted of his potential last year when a troll tried to intervene.

BTW Matthews is the only white defender on scholarship...Only South Carolina has less(posted yesterday)

Ole Myth has been pathetic....eye-to-eye with the Miami Hurricanes.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Phil Steele has him listed as second string. I saw Sporting News projections as well. I'll list him as being in competition for the position because who knows what will happen between now and September 3.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I know that Brishen recorded 8 tackles in the spring scrimmage and I believe he that was with the 1st team defense. He's only a Sophomore, the sky is the limit for him. I hope he can carve out a niche for himself and be one of Ole Miss token white guys.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i've seen Brishen Matthews play in person a couple of times, and he's the real deal. let's just hope that A) he gets his chance at New Myth, and B) he's not corrupted by the ghetto culture there.

best of luck to this talented young man.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm pretty sure that Brishen Matthews will not disappoint, as he is a highly athletic and technically sound player. My only fear is that he will be the lightning rod for all of the blame when the Conformists' defense gives up tons of yards and points because of all of the affletic "talent" around him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20110824/SPORTS030103/108240347/Arrest-settles-QB-issue
One New Miss black quarterback arrested, another is given the starting nod over Whitey. 2nd arrest of black New Miss players in three days.

OXFORD — This wasn't exactly the way most people involved expected the Ole Miss quarterback battle to end.Randall Mackey, who last week appeared to be in prime position to claim the starting job, has been suspended for the Sept. 3 opener against BYU, coach Houston Nutt said Tuesday, paving the way for Barry Brunetti to start. Zack Stoudt will also play, said Nutt.
Mackey was arrested early Tuesday on a charge of disorderly conduct after getting into a fight at an Oxford bar. Mackey was not at practice Tuesday; Nutt said he was attending a class.
"I am still looking into everything, but the bottom line is that he got into a fight," Nutt said. "The bottom line, as I tell them, even though there may be 50 other arrests, your arrest is headlines. Walk away. Turn the other cheek."
There was a large fight inside The Lyric, according to a police document, and when officer Hildon Sessums attempted to break up the fight he was hit on the lip by Mackey.
Mackey says he was shoved into the officer, according to an affidavit. Oxford Police Chief Mike Martin told The Associated Press officers did not feel Mackey purposefully hit Sessums and thus gave him a less-serious misdemeanor charge.
Mackey did violate team curfew, which was 11:30 p.m. Ole Miss was off from practice Monday, coinciding with the first day of classes.
Mackey's arrest was the second in three days involving an Ole Miss football player. Tight end Jamal Mosley was arrested early Sunday on charges of being drunk in public.
Mosley's punishment has been handled, Nutt said. He said other players who broke curfew with Mackey have been punished as well.
"I wish I had known there was a Monday night school party downtown," Nutt said. "I really wish I'd known that. Because had I known that it wouldn't have happened. But I would never have suspected the first day of school, when I give them one day off to have nothing but be a student; the last thing on my mind was them going to a party downtown on Monday night."

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20110824/SPORTS030103/108240347/Arrest-settles-QB-issue
One New Miss black quarterback arrested, another is given the starting nod over Whitey. 2nd arrest of black New Miss players in three days.

OXFORD — This wasn't exactly the way most people involved expected the Ole Miss quarterback battle to end.Randall Mackey, who last week appeared to be in prime position to claim the starting job, has been suspended for the Sept. 3 opener against BYU, coach Houston Nutt said Tuesday, paving the way for Barry Brunetti to start. Zack Stoudt will also play, said Nutt.
Mackey was arrested early Tuesday on a charge of disorderly conduct after getting into a fight at an Oxford bar. Mackey was not at practice Tuesday; Nutt said he was attending a class.
"I am still looking into everything, but the bottom line is that he got into a fight," Nutt said. "The bottom line, as I tell them, even though there may be 50 other arrests, your arrest is headlines. Walk away. Turn the other cheek."
There was a large fight inside The Lyric, according to a police document, and when officer Hildon Sessums attempted to break up the fight he was hit on the lip by Mackey.
Mackey says he was shoved into the officer, according to an affidavit. Oxford Police Chief Mike Martin told The Associated Press officers did not feel Mackey purposefully hit Sessums and thus gave him a less-serious misdemeanor charge.
Mackey did violate team curfew, which was 11:30 p.m. Ole Miss was off from practice Monday, coinciding with the first day of classes.
Mackey's arrest was the second in three days involving an Ole Miss football player. Tight end Jamal Mosley was arrested early Sunday on charges of being drunk in public.
Mosley's punishment has been handled, Nutt said. He said other players who broke curfew with Mackey have been punished as well.
"I wish I had known there was a Monday night school party downtown," Nutt said. "I really wish I'd known that. Because had I known that it wouldn't have happened. But I would never have suspected the first day of school, when I give them one day off to have nothing but be a student; the last thing on my mind was them going to a party downtown on Monday night."

What a complete crock of mule squeeze! I hope BYU wipes up the field w/ the dadgum Conformists!

TwentyTwo

Master
After Ole Myth losing to BYU last weekend...wonder if Houston Dale Nutt will think twice about offering scholarships to prefered Walk-on players like "hybrid" LB-Sam Noblin; who as a RSFreshman already cracked the 2-deep on the depth chart; had good Spring Game... Rivals was even high on him as a 6'-3" 210 (4.5) Safety(played QB);now listed 6'-2" 220; and his HS coach even said "no doubt he can compete at that level"....his Dad Jeff was a starting DB back in the 80's

IMO Noblin would have been offered a full scholarship out of HS if he were not so melanin deficient....

Last week Brishen Matthews did not start..but played some Safety later on & of course special teams.

Ole Miss does have some behemoth's on the O-Line including NFL prospect Bradley Sowell 6'-7" 320; Matt Hall 6'-9" 335; Jared Duke 6'-7" 335;

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nutt is out and the AD Pete Boone will be out by December 2012. They would need to clean the whole administrative house in Oxford before anything *could* change for the better, not that I believe it would. The cultural Marxism is too embedded into that university, much as it is in nearly every other university or college in the country.

Highlander

Mentor
Nutt(hugger) being canned is great news as he was the biggest Caste whore college coach out there (which is saying alot.) He will probably slither into another program, either a smaller FBS school or an FCS School, polluting their program as well...and to think he was almost Solich's replacement at Nebraska.

And to dwid's good point about why should other conferences/schools go after the "leftover" affletes that the SEC doesn't want, could even be applied to the lower-level SEC teams like New Miss. They are ensuring perennial defeat to LSU, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Auburn, and SC with such a short-sighted strategy. It took a pro-caliber QB in Manning to even get them to a decent bowl game, but even that has gone away with Nutt at the helm, preferring black quarterbacks instead.

Bottom line is that it can't get any worse for New Miss with Nutt leaving, but probably won't get much better either if the next coach has the same philosophy. They can either recruit and play some of the very talented and deserving (and overlooked) White players from down there and elsewhere around the country, or get used to being the cellar-dwellars of the SEC.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Bottom line is that it can't get any worse for New Miss with Nutt leaving, but probably won't get much better either if the next coach has the same philosophy. They can either recruit and play some of the very talented and deserving (and overlooked) White players from down there and elsewhere around the country, or get used to being the cellar-dwellars of the SEC.
Buried in this paragraph is the crux of the problem. I once had a DWF on some fansite come back to me with a retort "if there are so many great white players, why doesn't some coach recruit them all and become a superpower?" The biggest challenge is that to D1 coaches and scouts most great white players are completely unknown, and to sift them out of the unbelievably large base of white players (who outnumber black players in HS at least 10 to 1) would require a herculean effort, as NONE of the "recruiting services" who are relied upon almost exclusively by these coaches/scouts bother to rate/scout them. Sure, it could be done, but it would be better if the Cult/Marx services could actually be "colorblind" as their hero Dr. Martin Luther King espouses.

Omega14

Ole Miss Recruiting

Any comments on the passing shots made by Houston Nutt after his firing where he alleges that Mississippi's racist past makes it difficult to recruit.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
New Mess' recently-fired head negrophile Houston Nutt(sack) insists that it was difficult to recruit talent to the school because of racism.

for once i agree with him, but not for the reasons i suspect he means ...

JC, you are right. New Miss coaches have been saying that since at least the 80s. It is complete and utter BS meant to induce more White guilt and cultural Marxism within the university and populace as a whole. When you have nearly all black recruiting classes, the problem isn't Ray Sissum, unless you mean against Whites.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
One of my "insider" sources tells me New Miss will soon be announcing the suspension of as many as 20 Conformists for the upcoming Egg Bowl game. The reason, they quit going to class. I can only guess as to the race of the vast majority of offenders. ha ha!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Houston "I wanna be a black male" Nutt era in Conformistville ends with a 31-3 shellacking at the hands of an equally dark Mississippi State team. What a sickening sight it is to see once proud programs like these completely stalled in a caste quagmire!

Highlander

Mentor
Although I didn't watch the (rotten)Egg bowl as I loathe each of the teams about equally, I was hoping Nutthead's team would win this one as Miss St was 5-6 entering the game and is now bowl-eligible at 6-6 after beating them.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Although I didn't watch the (rotten)Egg bowl as I loathe each of the teams about equally, I was hoping Nutthead's team would win this one as Miss St was 5-6 entering the game and is now bowl-eligible at 6-6 after beating them.

Highlander, you are better off having not seen it.

The Hock

Master
I happened on to an Ol' Miss game a couple weeks ago just as they attempted a reverse from the one yard line. They fumbled the exchange and the other team pounced on it for a TD. I watched about fifteen minutes of the game and Ol' Miss played like they had been paid off to lose. It was bad.