2011 NFL Draft

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
smiley7.gif
There will be alot of talented whites as UDFA this year.. Wow. A ton of so called "Mr. Irrelevants"Edited by: celticdb15

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I don't understand how all of these South Florida guys get drafted. They play on an absolutly dreadful team, and their defense has consistently sucked, but I guess their dreads, tatoos, and room-brightening smiles make up for minor inconviniences like not being able to understand NFL defenses or actually covering a reciever.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
McGay and Dilfer just ripped through Tyler Sash, calling him a limited athlete. I think these two morons were referring to themselves. Anyway another FCS CB gets picked. It's too bad white guys aren't good enough to play CB when these supa-affelets get picked.

I absolutly hate Dilfer. The guy is a complete tool. Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
A freaking Tackle from the all-black and crappy MEAC comes off the board before BCS National Champ Lee Ziemba... unreal.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
A freaking Tackle from the all-black and crappy MEAC comes off the board before BCS National Champ Lee Ziemba... unreal.

It's because Ziemba is ACTUALLY BIG, and puts the black blobs to shame. "Some" people - in the power structure - are jealous of things like that..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Bruce Miller to SF!
I think new coach Harbaugh is making up for his dark 2 days but making some nice picks today. G Daniel Kilgore, S Colin Jones and DE/LB Bruce Miller.
smiley32.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
From CBSsports:

The knock on Andrew Jackson is that his footwork is inconsistent and he needs to improve his downfield blocking. His size and power are both pluses, and he's very quick. The Falcons' first of two seventh-round picks of the day has some serious upside.

Nice compliments for the young man out of Fresno State. Plus I can't help but root for a man named after one of the greatest Presidents in US history!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Brushchi is a garden tool. He just threw Jordy under the bus on BSPN. They're having an orgy over their draft pick, Randall Cobb.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Herzlich to the Patriots at pick 219 seems like a no-brainer.....

Riddlewire

Master
McKnight to Jets.
Only the second white WR in the whole draft?

edit: And he only got picked as a favor to Sanchez. The front office didn't want him.

Edited by: Riddlewire

Riddlewire

Master
I forgot about Whalen.

But the two best WR have been blackballed.
Edited by: Riddlewire