2011 NFL Draft

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Woooohhh! Another no-name black CB is drafted by the Browns. Not even DWFs know who most of guys are.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I don't mind Salas and Pilares being drafted. The way I look at it is they are talented guys who are no doubt better than so many countless black scrubs that have played in the NFL before them. Whalen and Sanzenbacher are some serious talents, someone needs to need to draft them!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
HAha compare his body type to Nate Solder

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
celticdb15 said:
HAha compare his body type to Nate Solder

NE could have had Ziemba! Would have been a complete steal.

Agreed! Interesting pick by the Chiefs. Gabe Miller from Oregon State, not a guy we've talked a lot about.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The stupid Packers just took another afflete, this time TE D.J. Williams from Arkansas.

Riddlewire

Master
Jack Lambert said:
The stupid Packers just took another afflete, this time TE D.J. Williams from Arkansas.

He'll be out of the league in three years. He can't/won't catch a ball thrown below his waist. He just lets the ball drop to the ground. If he changes position to fullback, he could last a while.

Highlander

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
Yeah, so much for being the "Whitest" team in the NFL now. Idiots.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:

Yeah an undersized TE. McCarthy seems to like those black TE's... guess Ted Thompson realized he was taking far too many white players in years past so he had to step his game up to the leagues standards.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I like what Munchak is doing in Tennessee!!

Highlander

Mentor
Well, here come the Texans again...would be awesome if they took Sash, but they are probably already at their mandated limit of taking White players in one draft.

Riddlewire

Master
I guess Cleveland is going to play this season without a right tackle. That's a bold move. Good luck with that, Browns.

Highlander

Mentor
What a joke. Keo over Sash. Un-freaking-believable.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Houston goes with Keo and his 4.74 40. He'll have a hard tiime keeping up with Blair White, Austin Collie, and Dallas Clark
smiley2.gif

Highlander

Mentor
Wow, Gomes over Sash. Sash is probably sitting somewhere thinking "WTF is going on?"
Edited by: Highlander

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I wonder how many scrubs have gone off the board at CB. It seems like 75% of the draft has been no name DTs and CBs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Have you guys noticed how alot of the CBs being selected are coming from non-power house programs. Citadel, New Mexico State, Chattanooga, Buffalo, Middle Tennessee State are some of the recent ones. To me this shows how embarrassingly far the NFL has to stoop to find blacks to fill this spot and how the big programs have a bunch of scrub, over-hyped affletes. I'm certain there are plenty of White guys who could outperform these recent picks.

Riddlewire

Master
Browns replace slow fatass St Clair with slower fatter-assed Jason Pinkston. Looks like Peyton won't be running to the right again next season.